You have 30 SECONDS to prove your an oldfag

You have 30 SECONDS to prove your an oldfag.
>we will know if your lying

Other urls found in this thread:

albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama
youtube.com/watch?v=JlmyWLyEEvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

30 seconds is not enough because I only type with my right index finger.

i grew up playing pitfall on atari 2600

my first cell phone was a primeco.

don't cry emo duck

longcat
Pools closed
Project Chanology

OP, you're not exempt from this challenge either.
>You're not "winning" with that disgusting ass girl, you know.

check out my name pussies

i work at google now check these forced dubs

Crackychan

Hole guy

Reporting Michigan

Yeah, him too
Oh yeah, battletoads.

YOU'RE

YOU'RE

FAGGOT

Partyvan Wiki

What if you're new and straight?

GIRUGAMESH

you're a newfag

Not good enough. Dump the whole set and *maybe*

> set
> being this summery

I'm a Faggot

too early

Niggers tongue my anus

how do i triforce

barrel

insufficient time dude

Only a newfag would care whether or not somebody was an oldfag.

I can dial a phone.

Newfag detected

PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI

Desu desu
Puddi puddi
Dial soap
Pools closed
Hackers on steroids
Sup Forums diamond account
Lulz

row row fight the powah

shut up newfag

Moot!

I've been here since the fappening ;)

  ▲
▲ ▲

People here liked cp

I don't make retarded "prove you're an oldfag thread" threads.

newfag lurk more

bring back snacks

Who are you calling a newfag, newfag. I've been here since the start of summer, i've seen every rekt, trap and ylyl thread there is too see. Rekt is nothing to me, I eat CP for breakfast and you cry about it, yeah, thats right friendo, I know everything about CP now, you're lucky i'm behind a computer or i'd beat your ass from what I learned in /fit/, looks like i'll just have to hack the shit out of you then pussy. Me a newfag? I'm almost an oldfag and you are just a piece of shit wonna be. I'm gonna doxx you so hard kid, i'll find out where you live in 2.5 seconds and fuck your mom while you're downstairs in the basement eating chicken tendies and getting fatter and fatter, fatty. You're gonna regret saying that, pussy, I have seen screenshots of all the classic threads on Sup Forums, you don't even know son.

that was the first model i ever had

Did someone turn 3 years old?

GIGA PUDIII

roodypoo

newfag

I've been on Sup Forums since around 2004, bit not regularly enough to be any kind of fag.

Soon too man

You prove this by not posting in this thread.

well let's just say your mom didn't think I was a newfag last night, LOL

Been here for 6 years and im still not an old fag.
Never going to be one since I missed the early golden years.

lol lurk more

wtf dude?! too soon...

>liked
>implying you're not new af d e s u - s e m p a i

What said

Only a newfag would call other people newfag.
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Hi Peter!

projecting

>around snacks, never relax

I was in the basement when JonBenet was killed.

Chanology was the downfall of Sup Forums. Went full on mainstream after all those fags in gayfaux masks made the news

I was here when a guy called Moot owned this place
Also he was a fag

You have 30 seconds to prove I'm not a newfag

brb

Elaborate

Let's not pretend the 99% of Sup Forums are fucking kids.

albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama

Am I an oldfag yet?

Dubs threads are bullshit and a meme gone way to far.

We are oldfags because we know the difference between your and you're. Unlike you because you are still in High School or less.

Back in my day if someone made a feels thread we called them an emofag and told them to kill themselves.

I think I am more shocked that that site is still around.

I first got laid in the 80s..big bushes back then

More good shit from the net even before Sup Forums was a glint on moot's penis

www.pwned.nl

it is a css 1.6 parody

Error 404: Time Passed = Too Soon

Im 12 and what is this

Newfag

Delete this.

30 minutes of awesomeness

Before most of Sup Forums was born

youtube.com/watch?v=JlmyWLyEEvw

I remember when Sup Forums was good

MOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOTMOOT

Girugamesh and that one dude who called moot a newfag

no u

being anonymous used to mean something

anonymous used to be the internet tough guy

oldfags retired and newfags inherited the title of anonymous

anonymous is now a joke

SJWs are the new internet tough guy

hello

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
Checkmate atheists

She accidentally the
Whole Kaley

‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

Kek newfag

newfag alert

New bag alert
Secured the bag alert

Dude relax. You know it's okay if your a bitch. There's nothing wrong with that but you can't keep lying to yourself like that. It's bad for your self esteem.