ITT: post the pic that makes you instantly erect

ITT: post the pic that makes you instantly erect.

Pic most definitely related.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Girly-boy/11293/Cammys-new-bully./28303/Chapter-5/Cammy-learns-important-new-skill.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a fag

has this faggot posted any other pics since the day before yesterday?

I had another one of a western shota being fucked by a dog as his mom and sister walk in. I would do anything to get that pic back.

trap bread?

Mom and son sucking cock together. You have no idea how long it took to find this.

moar

Shotas on top. There needs to be so much more.

moar

Believe me, I've been looking for years and that's all I have to show for it besides 3 stories.

Only one .

This

stories are fine

Is this supposed to be another trap thread? I'm going to vent since I have no friends. For like the past 8 or so months since I've been coming here, I've noticed this strange arousal I've had towards traps. I say strange because I would never even masturbate to traps, but I definitely notice something is there. I've even talked to a couple traps IRL in recent history, and really I don't think I'd actually have the balls to really do something if it really came down to it. Honestly, I feel kind of gay thinking about all of this, but I know you guys would understand. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

don't think so but he's got me and half of this sub dying for it

This one

I'm guessing it took about 2 minutes.

people like you need to be gassed

I'll gas you the now. C'mere

eh. I like futa stuff and some very feminine traps too. Just, there's only the sexual attraction there. Can't feel anything romantic towards other males, but would be willing to sleep with someone no strings attached

Oh god, I need that sauce so bad, i have been looking for that comic for 3 years, please someone give me the sauce please

Alright then. Let me find them.

No it took at least a year.

Please keep posting

Then you fucking suck at the internet.

Nyss nipps

>dat big fat slam piggy cunt >.

The artist is Rustle. I'll dump the comic as soon as I'm dumping the story.

Fuck off, I'd like to see you do better.

The story has no name. It was made when someone asked for an interesting idea for erotic fiction.

Candace's divorce was messy. But in the end, she got what she wanted most, custody of her son. But with dad not around, Cody found himself with a good deal of time to himself. At 17 years old, he'd just begun exploring his sexuality. He'd been with a few girls but was curious about guys. Luckily, he'd caught the attention of an older guy at work. They made plans to meet each other at Cody's house around 3 PM, well before his mother would get off from work.

Brandon knocked on the door at 4PM, a bit later than he planned to arrive. He and Cody sat on the living room couch and took part in some small-talk, but it Brandon quickly turned the conversation to the reason he was really there, to let Cody suck his first cock. He unzipped his pants and Cody's innate submissiveness led him to quickly drop to his knees. He slipped his lips around the cock and slowly began working it. Brandon wasn't impressed.

"Faster...keep your lips on it. You have no idea what you're doing, do you?"

Cody tried to keep up with his commands but his inexperience wouldn't allow him to. He was eager, just not particularly skilled, with his teeth sometimes running against the side of Brandon's shaft. Brandon decided to simply facefuck him instead. He grabbed Cody by his blonde hair and thrust deeply into his mouth. This surprised Cody so much, he didn't hear the keys enter the outside of the door. Locks turned, and a slow creak came out as Candice stepped into her living room, watching her son gagging and sputtering all over a large cock.

Brandon saw her first and quickly let go of his cocksucker's hair. His heart was racing as he tried to pull up his pants.

"What's wrong?" Cody asked.

He sensed the need to look over his shoulder and he spotted his mother, her arms loaded with a bag full of groceries. She was wore grey yoga pants, a blue tank-top and had her blonde hair up in a bun. She immediately dropped the bags as she saw her son with spit leaking down to his chest. She awkwardly laughed and tried to gather up the groceries. Cody quickly realized that his mother only worked a half day and had spent the rest of the time running errands and working out, so it only made sense that she'd arrive home earlier.

He was mortified, but she reassured him as she quickly left the room.

"I am SO sorry. You boys have fun, I'm just gonna be in my room. Sorry, you guys, j-just, have a good time, ok?"

She took the groceries directly to her room, skipping the kitchen altogether and immediately closed her door but began listening through it. After about 5 minutes, they decided to move to Cody's room. She listened through the vent to their conversation, and then to the sounds of the cock worship Cody was attempting.

"You are terrible at this." Brandon said.

This is barely even worth it...it's gonna take a long time to train you to suck properly, slut." He gave Cody a slap across the face and Candace heard it loud and clear through the vent.

Cody knew he wouldn't be perfect since it was his first time, but a blowjob is a blowjob, right? Apparently not, since Brandon seemed to expect someone with much better cocksucking skills. He went back to facefucking, as Cody making loud gargling sounds as his throat was violated.

Candace listened and intently and decided that her son needed a bit of help. She went up the stairs to Cody's room and peered in through door crack. She watched her son being manhandled.

And that was enough for her to open the door and point a finger right into Brandon's face. "Stop."

get AIDS fag

She put a hand on her son's shoulder and motioned him to the side. Brandon began apologizing, "Sorry, I thought you said it was okay if we-"

Before he finished his sentence, Candace had dropped to her knees and completely enveloped his 7 inch cock in her mouth. She planted a firm kiss right on Brandon's stomach with her upper lip. With her lips wrapped and her throat full, she looked towards her son and moaned out a sound that only slightly resembled what she meant.

She then withdrew the cock from her mouth, inch by inch by inch, trails of saliva dripping from the head to her lips.

"Like this."

Cody began to stand up, not really understanding the situation. His mother quickly admonished him.

"No, back on your knees. Now. If you're gonna suck a cock, you're going to suck it right."

Brandon objected. "Sorry, Mrs, um..." he realized he didn't even know her name.

Candace grabbed his cock firmly.

"Don't you move. My son needs to learn how to suck a cock. Now sit."

She pointed to the tip of the cock with her pedicured nails. "This is the head. It's the most sensitive. Lick it."

Cody slowly brought his head towards it and stuck out his tongue.

"No, sweetie, you really need to lick it."

Candace brought her head next to her son's and flicked her tongue around, tracing circles around the tip and leaving messy trails of spit. Brandon moaned audibly.

"See? That's the sound you want him to make."

Cody looked up and joined his mother in licking the head. She stood up and watched him.

"Good job. Now we're gonna work on deepthroating. This is gonna take some practice..."

Bump

She placed one hand on the back of Cody's head and grabbed the base of Brandon's cock with the other. She guided the cock into Cody's mouth, watching his eyes as she slowly pushed him further and further down the base. She could feel Cody resisting as the shaft began expanding his throat.

"Good boy! another 3 inches to go."

Cody began gagging and the spit began coming out of his mouth. Candace looked at Brandon, as he laid back with his eyes closed, clearly enjoying this.

She watched her son's eyes water and he went further and further down. He was begging to come up for air, but Candace shook her head "No."

"I know it hurts baby, but you're gonna be able to drive me wild when I'm done training you."

Cody finally got every inch of it into his mouth and Candace pulled him off of the cock. He gasped for air and she gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"You did very good. Now we're gonna make him cum, ok? You're not good enough to do that with your just mouth yet, but you'll get there. So tonight, you'll be mommy's little helper, ok?"

Cody nodded. She directed him to the base of Brandon's penis and balls. "Put them in your mouth. Make it nice and wet, understand?"

"Yes, mom..."

Cody got on his knees and ducked down low enough that his nose was on the base of the cock and he began licking his balls. Just behind him, Candace bent over at her waist and kissed the head of the cock, her pert breasts hanging down onto her son's head. She eagerly took his entire length into her mouth, leaving lipstick stains all over his shaft...

Alright then.
Before anyone asks for source, some user dumped these (of himself) on /soc/

(OP of the first half of the story died, this part was written by someone else)

Candace slowly brought her head back up to the shaft of Brandon's cock, which was harder than it had been. "Now, I'm going to show you how best to make a man cum."

She put two fingers in her sons mouth. "Lick these fingers and get them nice and wet." Cody's mouth was already watering, coating Brandons balls with a thick layer of stick saliva.

"Now, watch me." Candace slipped her sticky wet fingers up the crack of Brandon, and began slowly circling his hole. Brandon squealed in delight, and involuntarily pushed his hips back against her fingers.

Candace slipped her fingers into Brandons ass, and felt his throbbing hard prostate. "See Cody, you need to love ALL of him. Now you try."

Cody reached up with his hand.

::SMACK::

Candace slapped away his hand. "No no no, if you want to get him to cum, you need to play your part. Use your tongue, you need the practice."

Cody looked up at Brandon, who grinned and nodded. Cody hungrily got even lower to the ground and buried his face into Brandon's ass, smelling his strong musk, and started to lick at his asshole.

"Ok Cody, good boy. Now I'm going to get him close" Candace grabbed the base of Brandon's cock with one hand, and fondled his stick wet balls with the other. She could hear Cody slurping at his asshole. Candace looked up, "Well Brandon, you just wanted to cum, didn't you? You're going to get your wish, but you need to be more patient with my son next time.

With a young boy eating out his ass, and an experienced MILF working his cock, Brandon was in absolute bliss.

what is google you retarded motherfucker
literally hundred thousand images in the blink of an eye
Get off the interweb and seek help

Candace put half of his cock in his mouth and gripped the base tightly, and started to suck his hard, hard and slowly, using her tight lips on his head. Brandon's thick cock slid smoothly in her hand, as it was covered in her son's adolescent, yearning fluids.

Brandon could feel Cody working on his ass, and his load beginning to build and build. He started grinding his ass against the boy, and heard a muffled moan of pure ecstasy. Cody's tongue was deep in his ass, and Cody felt Brandon tighten up around it.

Candance knew what was happening to Brandon. She pulled her mouth off of his cock, but kept massaging his balls and penis. "Get up here Cody, you need to finish him off and learn how to swallow. You'll never have a problem keeping a boyfriend if you learn how! And I'm just the one to show you."

Cody pulled himself away from Brandons ass, and looked at the throbbing wet cock in front of him. Flushed, sweaty, and a bit embarrassed, he looked at his mother, unsure.

"Go ahead Cody, finish him off. Just use your mouth, I'll help with the rest."

Candace slid over, massaging the base of Brandon's cock, and re-inserting two fingers into his now-wet and willing ass. She knew she could make him cum with just a few rubs on his prostate, but wanting Cody to get the confidence of giving his first man a truly mind-blowing orgasm.

Cody stared at the cock in front of him, so heavy with cum, rock hard and glistening. It was everything he thought of late at night, in his half-dreams that always made him wake up with his heart pounding and his sheets wet and sticky. He licked his lips, opened his mouth as wide as he could, and slowly slid down as much of Brandon as he thought he could take. he remembered to keep his teeth out of the way, just like his mother showed him.

moar

"Good boy Cody. Use your tongue on the tip, swirl it around the end of his cock and you bob your head. No no, not like that, like this."

Candance grabbed the back of the boys head with her free hand, and steadied the young boys jerky motions. "Nice and smooth, and slow. There, that's it. Remember to suck. Yes, yes, just like that, that's good."

Cody began to hear Brandon moan, deep, unintelligible groans that came from deep within. He felt the hard cock inside of him push deeper into his mouth, and suddenly grow hotter, warmer, somehow.

Candance get close to her son, and whispered in his ear, "He's going to cum now. Can you feel it? Just keep doing what you're doing, sucking hard and smooth, and you'll get your first load of cum. I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it."

Cody started sucking on Brandon's cock harder, more greedily. The thought of his seed pouring and squirting into his mouth made his whole body electric, his stomach a knot of desire and nerves.

Candance moved her finger deeper, and pressed firmly on Brandons prostate. "UHHHHHHGHGHGHG"

Cody first felt the cock in his mouth jump, like an electric current went through it. Brandon's legs and ass stiffened, and his hands grabbed the back of Cody's neck. "Mmmmmm yes get ready you slut," he growled.

Candace looked at his boy, his mouth full of cock, with pride. "I knew he could do it" she thought.

Cody felt Brandon pull him deeper onto his cock, and let himself go. After the first twitch, Cody felt a big jolt, then another. With his cock halfway down his throat, Cody felt a warm, thick, salty taste. "This is it. He's coming! I did it!" thought Cody.

Brandon let up on Cody's head, and Cody leaned his head back so his load shot right onto his tongue. Brandon kept pumping and pumping hot, sticky semen into his mouth.

Candace watched with pride as her son's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as he earned his first big load.

I've never been that type of way. I know how a lot of traps/fags are all about the no strings attached thing, but I would probably more inclined to be romantically involved than physically involved. I feel pretty backwards in that sense.

"Ok dear, now you need to show your man his load."

Cody looked at her a bit confused at first. He had already swallowed some of it!

Candace slowly pulled Brandon's cock out of her son's mouth. It was still dribbling thick cum, which Candace deftly caught with her tongue.

"Show the nice man what he gave you"

Cody looked up Brandon, and opened his mouth wide.

"Now stick out your tongue"

Cody stuck out his tongue, and a glob of semen dripped off of it, down his lips and chin.

"Here dear, let me clean that up for you." Candace wiped the cum from her sons face with her fingers, then swallowed it. "Mmmm, tasty, isn't it?"

Cody present Brandon's load to him, who moaned and nodded in approval.

"Ok Cody, now it's time to be a big boy and swallow the load"

Cody felt the warm, salty load filling his mouth. He took a deep breath through his nose, shut his mouth, and swallowed with a big gulp. It was so good!

"There son, now THAT'S how you suck a cock! I'm so proud of you, but this is only a first lesson. I feel like I have so much more to teach you, and since we have such a willing partner here, I think we should arrange lessons!"

And that's it. The only other story I found is here: hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Girly-boy/11293/Cammys-new-bully./28303/Chapter-5/Cammy-learns-important-new-skill.

At first I thought Foo Fighter, but then I realised penis.

Yo you fucking suck at writing. Like, stop trying.

So hot

he is pretty cute but I've seen better.

Now dumping some high quality loli for this user.

2/10 gb2/school until you learn how to read.

I'm sorry, I was getting distracted by this bomb ass story

>"UHHHHHHGHGHGHG"
omfg i'm crying. jesus christ this is too much.

If you have more, please do post.

>inb4 feminine boypussy doesn't make sense
It's normal dude, just because it has a dick doesn't make it less feminine, fuckable, etc

damn dud

this one

nothing wrong with that dude

is it even possible than whenever I open Sup Forums i have to face this faggotness ?

Oh i fucking love you, that comic was the one that made me start to like lolicon

It's just the shorts tbh. the shorts and the sluttiness... and the skin

I need to get fucked like that by a cute guy..

I'm always glad to help other anons fap.

I have very little saved, sorry. 10-2chan has a shota board with a thread dedicated to little-on-big that I've been meaning to look through. In fact I might go do that right now...

Thankyou

You are quite welcome. That was Lolicon Special 3 (of 6, though I don't have 1 or 2). I also have Diploma Mill and Little Girl 1-5, also by Rustle if you're interested.

Anyone even want to me to keep dumping these webm's?

vote on my poll while you wait for new fap material

How many are there?

i saw that hairy arm reach up and i kind of threw up in my mouth.

Dom, top, white male here in the Baltimore area... How do you like your cock, user?

About 10-15 more. Didn't realize count. Just glanced. There were also quite a few that were too big to post on Sup Forums

for those interested:

Keep 'em coming!