>Was never super popular in highschool just average
>Meet this pair of girls both single and such
>Talk with them with another dude I had met prior
>one girl and I are both from a certain state
>We start chatting it up and ask her to go out to get a bite to eat
> Go back to my dorm for a movie on my bed
>Do the ol' are around her and she scoots away
>Saying she isn't inertested
Now I don't care about the rejection but is college gonna be the same way with women from highschool or what?

No clue

On to the next one OP

You made a move too soon for her. And no, you will have many more chances with other girls as so you keep a good and cool image to others.

Well what I'm saying is every girl like this or am I just really bad with women like she was laughing at my jokes and seemed really happy to be talking to me

Well it was the day after the party thing, like we went out to lunch and went back to my dorm. I honestly have no issue getting women from tinder but like waifu status it's impossible

Huge block party last night at UVA, though probably at most other major colleges that start tomorrow as well.

You tried to move too fast, OP. You had good signs, but pushed too far. If you like the girl, apologize, take her out again.

did you let the roofies kick in?

No it was an awkward rest of the movie and I texted her after it so she didn't feel pressured by my presence or something and she said she was interested what so ever.

go easy. start to gather women around you. don't fall for them, just maintain friendship. having other women around you, who obviously feel comfortable around you (because you are a nice dude) will make you more attractive to other women.
be patient.
develope a personality or at least a persona.
go out a lot.
collect pussy.
most important: don't be overzealous.

Wasn't*

>Took her into bed room
>Put on movie
>Try to put arm around her
>NOT WORKING???

NO WAAAAAY?!

You really tried hard... How romantic and engaging...
Nigga, do you know what seduction is?

Alright cool, thanks user you're the real mvp

Its not the same as high school for most but it will be for you. You can't hide the fact you're a faggot

I honestly though I was pacing it right and everything, like not a fucking clue but I guess there are more fish in the sea

Dem brakes. Sometimes girls just want a friend. If you'd continued to hang out with her she would have either started to develop and attraction or she might not. But if she likes you, but isn't attracted you still get access to her friends.

Women will always be your best wingman.

Go suck a dick you neck beard

Alright sweet thanks I'll try and remember that next time

candles all the way, bruh. also, have some decent wine at hand, if you don't know jack about wine, read a bit about it and talk to people who do. it'll make you appear sophisticated.

>Freshman
>Dorms
Casual wine drinking might be bad

What do you want OP? A gf or just want to get laid?

If gf, just keep trying
If pussy, go out and look for sluts

sorry, forgot about retarded alcohol restrictions in murrica.

No I honestly want a waifu gf, slut honestly don't interest me anymore

don't ever mention the term "waifu" around women > 3/10

Don't worry, it's just the first step. Play it off like it was just habit and it didn't mean anything. Make it seem like she over-interpreted it and maybe make a light joke about it if you talk with her alone but not if there are other people around.

Think I'm autistic, honestly I'm using that because I'm here and it's easily relatable to everyone here fucking dumbass

Naw I'm just gonna drop here and find someone else. I'm not gonna waste my time and be friend zoned

You are only as friendzoned as you are willing to be and there are plenty ways around it. But yeah, if she isn't worth the effort then move on.