Is it true that taking sertraline makes you want to take it in the ass?

Is it true that taking sertraline makes you want to take it in the ass?

probably bait, but im taking it anyway. in my experience, no.

Ever heard of poppers?

if anything it should kill your sex drive

i have been put on 150mg because i tried to kill myself but my friends keep telling thet its the "anal dose"

150 mg is a massive fucking dose, i only ever got prescribed around 80 mg even after i've tried to kms

From my experience it's 100% true, sertaline is one of the top ranking anal lovers prescription

do you like anal? If they had known you really like it they would have given you 150mg

More like it can kill your sex drive.. killed mine

I was on it and never felt the need to say to my boyfriend at the time hey baby fancy fucking me up the ass haha so I dunno like

I havent been able to eat hardly for a few days and its really hard to jack off. I was wiping my ass after a poop today and i broke the tissue paper an accidentally got my thumb nail deep into my ass. I dint really enjoy it but i didnt try to pull my thumb out as quickly as i could of. Is this kind of shit normal???

No that's vape

No, but it will destroy your sex drive.

work in a pharmacy, 150mg is actually quite common, but not as common as 100mg

That's because it fucks with your body's Serotonin levels which are in the CNS and help regulate appetite, mood and sleep. It also exists in the intestine tract to help regulate gut movement, so it fucks with that as well.

when i took it, i never put it in my ass, i just swallowed it. probably don't take it up your asshole?

how long did you take it for? ive got "long term depression" do i need to take this for the rest of my life?

my doctor told me straight me only do it in the ass

You're an idiot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssw

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Look it's already making you lazy and useless.
reposting the lamest copypasta that isn't funny anymore.

I feel for you user.

how about you come say that to my fucking face you little keyboard warrior fat cunt you are so lonely and pathetic that you feel the need to troll me thinking i'm op go back to your little hole you disgusting fucking weeb

OP here thats not even me. Someone is posing as OP

Taking Aleve-D makes it hard to get a boner, but it makes me want it in the ass hella bad. Same type of thing?

Sertraline makes you suck.

can you go into more detail about the urges please.

Fun fact: all of the Pfizer studies except for the one they manipulated to get Fda approval showed sertraline to be less effective than a placebo.

If one of the side effects is:
"Changes in sexual ability or desire"
then yes.

i'm taking sertraline an dont want my ass fucked

as long as you dont take 150mg ur ok

It's ok, it'll kill any boner you might get, so it's not gay.