Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

(Saber)
I really need to get around to playing that game more. There's just something about single player games that I never finish them
>claimed

still here

Posting my comic of Penny

claim this lovely mommy

still here

Claimed

EN GARDE!

6'3", or 190 cm. I mean, I try to run everyday, but I don't do it with weights though. Oh yea, Minatsuki was pretty cool, but my favorite, obviously not including Shiro, would be Hibana (loli with cool sword). Well Neo, I've gotta go do things but it was nice talking to you. I may be back before you leave though. Good day to you.

Penny Claim!
>Tfw ingame Penny who is happy about winter.

Akiko claimed

I see.

>Saber
Alright what did you catch and how bad is it?

>Alice
This'll probably take me another 20 or so hours to finish. I don't use a digital sktechpad myself. I make a hand drawn sketch and use that as template. Then I redraw it in photoshop and finish the thing digitally. You can correct all kinds of details and small mistakes like this.
Try it this way perhaps.
>one of my aunts passed away. Didn't really know her though
Condolences?

whats with the faces?

Fucking kek moar.

That's a shame. I haven't really been doing anything either though, other than living life regularly.
No special occasion, just thought I'd check by again after having neglected these threads for over a month.

Top tier comic! 10/10
>Penny~

Saved.

Just someone spamming the thread.

*Parry*
Is that it?

I'm just getting started!

Do you have any persona that isn't edgy or cancerous as shit Yuno?

>6'3", or 190 cm.

Mmm, you've got a great height for weights. I'm actually jealous. Wish I could grow two more inches to match you. Push yourself, though, and you'll see results. Try to cut out soda from your life, too, if you haven't already.

>Hibana
Ahhh, one of the Reaper people or whatever they're called. I liked guitar guy.

Take care, Shiro!

And you can too. If there is anything that you do what to improve on. There's plenty of time to make amends in your lifetime. Keep moving forwards, alright? Do it for the Queen of Dairy.

And for yourself.

I am heading to Southampton. I dunno if you're from England so I'll give ya a quick Geography lesson. It is, you guessed it, in the south of England on the coast. Roughly a 1 hour 20 minute train ride from both my home city, and London.

So I'd say I landed myself in a pretty good place.

Ah that sucks
I'm downloading the titanfall 2 demo too just playing MGSV to pass the time
(doll)
My Brother caught it somehow and he passed it to me unknowingly Hand foot mouth disease
>See above

What are these, little tickle pokes?
Its my turn now!

Or perhaps you could think of it as... Muscular enough to overpower anybody, regardless of gender, but your girl knows that you'd never lay a finger on her, so she can get away with whatever she wants. Make sure you don't get cucked, though.

wait is that you know

Does this happen often?

What game IS your waifu from?

QOTT: Do you live with your parents? If yes, do you want to leave? Why, basic need for independence aside? Would you say you love your family?
>yes
>yes
>guns, not being guilted about being lazy, not being guilted about not being social, general freedom, the sound of silence, not fearing someone breaking into my room and breaking shit or catching me fapping, can finally bring grills home without being ashamed of who I'm bringing them home to
>my mother no, the abusive cunt; the others are fine

Oh shit

Sometimes, can't really do anything about it.

QOTT: nope
Penny is from Stardew Valley
>Currently invested 84 hours into that game.

Inb4 move to Sup Forums

Doll claimed.

Ah Southampton uni, a good one. What're you studying?
Yeah I'm English, kinda assumed you were from saying you were up Scotland way.

You're gonna have to try harder than that!

spooky

vote on my poll while you wait for replys to your waifu

Claiming

Sup Forums is for ass.

Hey. It's my first time posting here, I've been lurking for a while now.

Nope, you're a BAKA

Welcome to Circle Jerk. Its like K-Mart but with more herpes.

God tier waifu let me tell you, too bad there isn't that much good art of her out there.

No, I don't live with them.

I left because I couldn't fucking stand living in that house anymore.

Fucking freedom is the greatest thing in the world, and the fact that I can eat pop-tarts at like, 4 and nobody gives a shit.

I love my family dearly, all of them.

the reverse image search on that pic though, ik who this is I just wanted to know

Hentaifu counts?

live at home want to leave but im poor I dont know if I love my family all that much my extended family could die for all i care but I guess i have some basic love for my parents I mean thats the rule right to love your family

Shame that your welcome isn't that warm.

Not sure where to take this conversation from here. I'm pretty bored and tired.

Hail satan

Yes, yes, home is terrible, eh idk...

Nah I'm alright.
>Penny~

>Yes
>Leaving in a few weeks.
>University.
>I love my family from the bottom of my heart, truly. They've only cared and looked out for me for all of my life and I've only started to appreciate it.

Now you're getting it!

Oops, not leaving just yet, but soon. The height is starting to be a bit of a bother on occasion, gotta squeeze into cars, sometimes doorways are too low. I'm really stopping growing though. Yea, I've really got to cut out soda. I drink around four gallons of water a day, so that's a thing.

>No oversexualised content

Neo, the fuck are you doing here?

ok
Thank you. I have been looking for more but i cant find much.

>Be masturbating to family photos of my mom when she was in middle school
>Mommy comes in and sees
>Asks me to stop
>Stand up, still masturbating (Slowly, dont want to cum yet, but dont wanna have to start over)
>Explain that incest was just invented by normies to make it harder for robots to get laid, and that only a fucking freak wouldn't be attracted to viable pussy when available
>She sighs and leaves
>finally able to finish up, want some spaghetti
>Go downstairs and see mommy in kitchen
>Cooking roast chicken
>Screech at her and ask why she didn't make spaghetti
>Her answer is the final straw
>"What? You didn't ask for spaghetti."
>Lunge at her and kick the shit out of her
>Shit on her whore face when she's down
>As she lays there, her pants ride up quite a lot
>See her ass clearly through her pants
>Mutter "Only a freak wouldn't be attracted to viable... viable pussy..."
>Don't want to lose virginity yet (saving for my highschool friend who I haven't spoken to in 17 years, still holding out hope we'll meet again and she'll have stayed pure for me too)
>Jerk off onto her ass instead, write a note on the white wall of the kitchen in my own shit
>"Spaghetti. One hour. Or next time, I'll do it worse, then kill myself and blame you in the suicide note."

Yes, Chelsea and Rin Kurenai are all Yuno's personas