Anyone else feels like cocaine is overrated?

Anyone else feels like cocaine is overrated?

Expected so much more the first time i tried it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pillreports.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I may try edibles for the first time soon. Never touched pot in my life. I'm afraid I've hyped it too much in my mind.

Pot is really not that great.
Just makes you not worry about life for a few hours

Cocaine is massively overrated.

It's expensive and shit.

And people who take a lot of it are just massive assholes.

I tried meth first so I'll probably never try coke considering the cost difference

Do coke often. Not overrated, you may just not enjoy stimulants. I don't care for opiates unless mixed with a stimulant. Opiates by themselves are not good for me, but speedballing is the greatest thing in this world.

Coke is gross.

When you first "tried" it, was it just one line? If so i'd recommend doing more than 1 line

I enjoy it, but its really not worth the money compared to other drugs.

1 gram for 35 euro's when i can get molly or speed for 4 or 5 euro's

hello fellow stimhead
what is speedballing like?

tried H 5 times, never felt the high though (blar tar, smoked)
tried oxy/methadone/dilaudid and NEVER have felt the effects of opiate.

You ever try methamphet?

YES. thank you my man

my theory is that cocaine sells itself like an iphone would. people like that shit BECAUSE it is expensive

Then your coke was shite or you didn't do enough for your body to even feel

I've tried multiple lines at once, feels great but its pretty much extacy without the chewing

weed is amazing
You must've had shit weed, get the expensive stuff laced with weird shit like ecstasy, first time I had it I felt like my head was falling through the floor.

1 gram of molly for 4-5 euro? W T F

I pay 30 usd for 2 points, I really gotta get on the darknet markets

Any tips for edibles? Got the basics down.
Small bites (careful dosing), high is much stronger and is more gradual.

I meant 4-5 euro's for one extacy pill, my bad

Speedballing is pretty hard to describe. It's like the euphoria of H without the overwhelming numbness. It takes the edge off the coke in a fantastic way.

Meth is great but I can't deal with the comedown very well.

I'm not really an expert on weed. I quit after highschool so I could get a job. What I heard from my aunt is to boil the leafs into a tea, gets you buzzed for days.

I love coke.
Favorite drug

If you take enough you become tony montana himself

you wont even feel the bullets

Meth>coke

do you shoot it when you speedball?

might consider H+Meth speedball sometime, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to shoot or want to, ever.

You didn't have good shit obviously nigger

yeah try herione

bro, I love meth, but I hate smoking it. Makes me fiend so hard.

1 line, .1-.2 will keep me good all day and I never fiend and can sleep at night (if sniffed in the morning)

gettin the fuck outta this thread, broke + thinking about meth will kill me. peace brothers

>trying edibles
>never used pot before
Bad idea, this is how people end up with negative feelings towards marijuana. A lot of people can't handle edibles even after smoking for awhile. Smoke first and then move to edibles when you're comfortable with it.

But if you're going to do edibles first, pace yourself. You can always eat more, you can't eat less. If it's a cookie or brownie eat a quarter of it (or half at most) and wait 45 minutes and see how you feel. If you like it and want to get higher, eat the rest, if not then chill and have a good time. You don't want to be that schmuck that ate a pot brownie, freaked out and puked.

I am highly functioning drug addict and would love to answer your questions. I'm currently on an IV cocaine binge with a little heroin here and there.

I love smoking it its just so interactive

kek you people are all fucked

best. drug. ever.

I just wished it lasted longer

heroine is fucking awesome and the best thing is you don't get addicted

Ya I shoot it when I speedball. Would not recommend goofballing (H + Meth). It makes me edgy as fuck.

uhh
cool?

honestly i like the euphoria from high doses of hydrocodone more than heroin, but then again why do you think it took so long for hydrocodone to be put on the market without tylenol in it like oxycontin? Hydrocodone is the most addictive I believe but I also believe that everyone has different reactions to opiates and the ones that take them and they feel good are addicted for life.

is it better to inject marijuana in your eye or in your dick?

Well you will obviously have to go for the eye you fucking cunt.

don't inject just put it in ur butt for the best effects

shooting cocaine is a very intense rush. I weigh out all my doses with a scale and never go over .3 grams. Had a heart attack scare a few days ago. I am also close to mexico so we get cheap pure scoma (fishscale) a ball is $130

Gonna make brownies tomorrow
How much weed do I use for 100 grams of butter?
I was thinking about 10 grams or would that be too much/less

a half oz.

Coke is basically a controllable meth...you want more, but it's not nearly as overwhelming of a feeling and you don't get stuck in your head as much

I liked coke a lot for a good while, it lasts longer than crack but coming down still sucks almost as much as coming down from crack. it takes a lot of money to have a good time on coke... spend about 170 for a ball that doesn't survive the weekend. speed is way more practical you don't phene for it like coke, first line of blow is immediately followed by another one, then another one every 20 or 30 minutes after, where I'll do one good line of speed in the morning n run all day, sometimes hit a pick me up at lunch, then one after work..if I don't plan on sleeping that evening. but 200 for a gram will last me almost the whole week, provided I sleep a few nights

It smells funny

thats wrong. Cocaine is more addicting. Ice is trash to me unless I am doing labor or driving. Completely different highs

There's literally no reason this should be taken. If you're tired and need a rush for the day, take speed (or drink coffee like a normal person). If it's for some night out buzz, mdma is a lot cheaper, has less negative side affects, lasts longer, and does more than simply give you a rush. Literally only take it when it's offered to me, I'd never buy it myself

200 a gram for what?

Over rated over priced and makes you into a first class asshole

Ok, what happened to this guy?

speed, not easy to get around here best price I got was somewhat short lived, at 150 a gram, or they'd do a ball for 500

you all say that now but you will all be middle aged coke heads one day

nerve gas

jesus where do you guys live. I get ounces of blow for 400 and ounces of ice pure shard for 500

Street grade is usually stepped on so much it is mostly baby laxatives with a splash of coke in it. Get good quality shit and feel like you could jump off the empire state building and live.

Eh? Maybe your mental chemistry is fucked, or you've only had shitty weed. Probably the latter.

The best way to describe weed is: know all those unusual, surreal emotions and experiences you have in dreams? Weed lets you feel them while you're awake.

It also makes sex and orgasm amazing.

This. Like any other drug, there's good, mediocre and bad coke. The good stuff'll make you feel like a million bucks. Like you're ready to conquer the world.

Where the hell do you live?
its 5 euro's a gram in Holland

Coke is nice tho with alot of alcohol. I also mostly like using it since it doesn't give me a hangover or insomnia, like amphetamines and xtc do. Though, some times coke makes me feel like I'm the most awesome person around: without showing too much arrogance, other times it just makes me feel bored and sober.

speed>coke

jesus, I live in Pennsylvania US

I feel like I'm happy enough with booze and weed that I don't need to try anything else. Kept turning down lines and pills at a party the other week, was sat with my friend at 6am with his eyes rolling around in his head saying "why do I do this to myself", didn't seem like a good time really...

Also how do you know what you're getting with pills? Someone took one that was supposed to be MDMA and an hour later she was asleep...

i really wann try coke just to say that ive tried it but id pobably never buy it myself.
im interested in trying alot of drugs but weed is all ive done and i got bored of it really quickly.
and i live in a shit little town in england so its probably shit weed anyway

>Kept turning down lines and pills at a party the other week
Never ever say no to free drugs

sounds like she got roofied lol

Thanks for the tips. Yeah, I'm going to be pacing myself for sure. It's a small cookie, probably about the size of three pennies vertically, three horizontally. I'm assuming that means it's going to be more portent.

Really?
5 € is the street price in Germany.
Still got like 3 gr in the fridge.

Theres website for it.
you can see how much mg MDMA is in them and they tell you which pills to avoid

Coke is bullshit just drink a couple redbulls, smoke a cig and that's coke.
The problem is it's all stomped to shit by the time it hits the end user, not 70% coke, not 50%, it might be 25% coke when it gets to your hands. The rest is quinine, sleeping pills, or anything that resembles coke.
It's about $60/g here on the surface level.

Pls respond

bro even if I did wanna take some uppers how do I know if the fucker offering me it even really knows what it is he's bought? at least with weed I can tell pretty damn easily if it's weed. as I mentioned, people were taking what they claimed was MDMA and not behaving at all like I would expect them to had they actually taken MDMA

No you noob, you won't feel shit the first time. Your body is too strong for you to feel any effect. It took me about 6 tries before I started feeling it. I still remember when I tried it for the first time, about 6 lines in I was like I have no idea what you guys are feeling cuz I'm not feeling shit. But trust me, once you get to the point where you can feel it, you will feel it instantly! And it's one of the best highs ever! Only downside is it lasts only for 20 mins and then you gotta snort more. Which actually is kinda fun.

And another thing could be that you were snorting baking powder. Make sure you're you didn't buy crap.

Experienced pot smoker.

Hate ediables.

For ya first time you should just smoke it.

I smoke everyday but really small amounts so i can still function.

Like an alchy might nip thier coffee with whiskey i smoke a weak spliff every morning.

An 8th usually lasts me a week.thats with smoking a normal one at night.

Ive done most every common street drug and i still think weed is best.

yea, my lil bro gets it for $100 a half gram

Heroin and Coke intravenously

If god made anything better, humanity didnt get it.

name or link?
i need this

Coke is just a booster for night of drinking.......if you're looking to stay up for days, wrong drug. No its not over rated

I use this

pillreports.net/

I always thought weed was the best. Fairly controlled, no OD, no dependence. If you fuck it up you take a nap and that's that.
It's a honda civic to a ferrari. No it isn't as fun it's also safer, and cheaper. Beats taking the sidewalk

Fuck bro.....you need to move to LA....quality shit

coke is ok

i think weed is more like a comfy modern sadan.
comfy safe and relaxing.

and kinda boring at times

$150-200/gram

Are you talking of 1g powder or the gram of pure speed in a pill-jar or chemically made form? There is a huge difference. I pay 500(SEK) which is about 60(EUR) for 100 pills. 2-3 pills is what I would call a ''first-timer dose''. After some daily use for a week I use 5. Each of my pills has 36 milligrams of goods.
For those who are critical to using manufactured pills, better safe than sorry. World is full of greedy cunts who sells you 50% ground up dried bleach.

It is isntnit.

Just like..its raining. A lil chilly. Imma blaze this shit and cozy the fuck up.

And reallyy my priorities in life line up really well with that

im talking about glass, the good stuff

Tell me user, are you addicted to this shit?
I just wonder because I see people posting stuff like this all time. Sitting at a computer with stims fit for a nightclub

No his fucking sinuses got all fucked up and infected/damaged from snorting coke so it rotted out in between his sinuses and mouth so he probably had surgery to take out the fucked up shit

not at all, while ur was around I did it for about a year and a half straight, then my dealer died n it became more scarce, but once the second dealer got busted it was gone from town for a while never affected me to not have it, actually for the first few days after it was gone I still felt speedy without having to do any, never went thru any withdraw or uncontrollable cravings

yeah i think weeds good for just chilling with bros or chearing yourself up when your bored,
i dont think its good for partys.
im liking this idea of comparing drugs to cars, im thinking of some good ones.

Nothing you can get anywhere in any town here except maybe the capital, sadly.. Sorry ^_^

people around here cook, but they are paranoid so if you're not already "in" or know someone that knows a cook its tough to get

Cocaine is overrated for sure, but its only overrated cause its so expensive, tbh id rather sniff some amphetamine than coke

Most in my circuit smokes pot, and or does pills/coke but I've never even heard of anyone cooking here. Very sad bc I really don't like weed or coke, weed was good the first few years now it's only making me slow and boring.

hey is there a good way of telling how good weed is if you havnt had any experience with other weed?
cos i live in a small town in england and atleast a 10nth of the residence here have purple lights in their window.
ive smonked quite a bit but it never really seemed like anything special at all, got bored of it and never went back to it again after about 4 months.
it never occured to me that it might just be shit weed.
how could i find out if its shit or not?
(inb4 go on darknet and get expencive super weed)

I thought about using the one pot method to cook, but I was on the stuff n felt to paranoid to even start buying the chemicals, let alone going n buying pseudoephedrine or ephedrine which require you present your drivers license and sign a log with your info to buy it.

Talk with dealer, get in contact with supplier.