>get this as reward
blacked.com

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RhondaMeg/status/732569109339070465/photo/1
twitter.com/RhondaMeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's ok only if you're handsome

Women genocide fucking when?

I don't believe for one second that is a man's hand writing.

This is why the West needs Islam.

do Americans really scribble random lines as their signature?

>pay woman 50 dollars and compliment her
>expect her to have sex with you
>mfw this is what 'nice guys' actually believe

so how does tipping work

he paid the $22.95 from his visa card and then he just happened to have $50 cash in his pocket?

can you not pay tips from your credit card?

We expect you to show basic respect to the man who gave you 50 dollars and not shame them on your degenerate normalfag social media shithole you slut.

They charge your card for the tip. So they do a preauth, then they rerun it for the full amount incl. tip.

Where are you reading an expectation for sex?

Literally just not being a cunt about a compliment and a 50 dollar tip would suffice.

It's a form of mini contract. For them to take money off your card as a tip, it has to satisfy basic contract law, so you have to authorize the amount on the tip line when paying.

If I were in her position I'd be creeped out too. Of course it'd be less weird if he were handsome and sociable, but handsome normal guys don't do that shit.

this
>girl wants to boost her confidence
>takes old receipt
>writes that shit on there
>takes pic
>posts it online
>WEW HE WAS SUCH A CREEPY WEIRDO I SWEAR

Yeah he probably just gave her 50 dollars out of the goodness of his heart.

So you're saying if it was a "normal" guy you'd do it for free?

I think his point is that while the guy is probably a creeper, that doesn't mean you have to insult him. If someone weird gives you $50 you don't go insulting them online.

>samefag making same shitty thread on every board

Get laid? Yes, I do that for free user.

What would you do if a hamplanet came up to you at your job and started flirting?

That I can agree with.

>treating women differently than you do men

Why would a waitress deserve a 50 dollar tip? Surely the service wasn't that good and she won't jump your cock when you act desperate like that

>you're beautiful

Why did he lie?

I would love for feminist to keep opening her legs to Islam as they have been doing so far only when Islam is in charge they get to bitchslap them all they want and feminist will not complain because they are oppressed minorities.

>Thinking women are capable of having actual non-lizard emotions or self-awareness

>Ameritips

My job has a POS system.

We have a section in our systems that deal with credit card tips where you can go and edit the order and put the tip in.
It will charge the credit card the tip+final payment.

That's how tipping with cards and receipts work.

had that happen to me and you just politely and professionally tell them to fuck off, which does not include insulting them.

>Giving a tip that large
>That winky face

Sounds like a weirdo desu

Fuck tipping.

>getting free money for merely existing
Wow, that must suck.

what if I don't want to tip? are you guys forced to tip in america?

If you don't want to tip, don't tip.
Jesus Christ.
What is wrong with you.

My friend didn't tip a waitress in the bar once and she started crying.

Americans are weird as fuck senpai

but you don't have to be a cunt about it and post it on social media. women are idiots.

you should write a big line crossing out the blank space so they can't write in a tip and charge you for it

probably is a weirdo but she seems like a bit of a cunt for posting it on twitter

except he only chose this specific girl because she was beautiful (handsome)

for all the other employees that day expecting a nice tip, compliment:
>if only you were beautiful

That's fraud and it is very, extremely rare that it happens. When it does happen, it happens by people who are new.

>implying

You will legit get called out and shouted at if you don't give ~15-20% tip in America, and good luck if you ever go back to that restaurant

all americans get so offended when you tell them you don't tip.

I still always tip but I'd rather take a second to write a line than have to deal with the process of disputing a charge. It's fraud but servers are a high-turnover low-skill position, and for every great server there's a burnout idiot on drugs looking for extra cash.

>Don't have acceptable employment laws
>Waitresses need tips to survive
>Blame customers for not paying your wages via tips rather than the employers or workers' laws

America is fucked

generosity is its own reward

also karma is true and real

>why didn't you tip, asshole?
you hit me in the head with a plate
you got my order wrong
you hit me in the head with a plate a second time

twitter.com/RhondaMeg/status/732569109339070465/photo/1

twitter.com/RhondaMeg

acc deleted

I served briefly and I was always sort of put off when people did that.

He obviously doesn't think she's a prostitute, but that what the compliment and egregious tip is for, to hopefully win her over and get sex. It's pathetic and weird because of how it does implicitly treat her like a whore

Everytime I was in America and got told to tip by local friends they were ballistic when I told them I don't tip. I don't give a fuck if the payment of the people serving me depends on my tips, they should have a degree or something and earn more money and don't try to live of the kindness of strangers if they are retarded enough to work on the service industry is not my god damn fault and it is their fault their boss will not pay them minimal wage.

>Buddy of mine is waiter while attending uni
>Know he needs the cash but know he wouldn't accept money outright unless it was his birthday or something similar
>so I tip $250 since I'm doing pretty well at the moment and that money just would've been spent on shit like video games
>go to the restaurant a few days later
>he's not working that day
>eat there anyway
>female waitress seats me tells me how much of nice thing I did
>eat my meal
>throughout whole stay the chick tries to chat me up and keeps asking me stuff like if my meal is ok or do I need anything
>get a bill for $9 and some change
>tip $2
>chatting with my friend online
>tells me how pissed that female waitress was and that all the women there think I'm an asshole who probably likes men

You don't have to tip, but most wait staff rely solely on their tips for their income. There's this shitty practice where wait staff are paid below minimum wage because tips are supposed to compensate for it.

It's a shitty system that needs to get fixed, but if you don't tip, just remember that the person who was serving you probably only made 3 dollars for that hour.

hey idiot, the food is already leagues cheaper here, stop tipping your fedora and start tipping some money

You are a cheap Fuck and should stay in your own shit hole nation.

>get free money
>complain
>mock guy in public

Why are women monsters?

>hey idiot, the food is already leagues cheaper here

lolno

Here I thought all you eurocucks were liberal bleeding hearts who gave away money all the time. I mean you guys keep shoveling money into that pithole called Greece, and you're letting all those poor refugees fuck your daughters, sister's, mom's and goats.

And their iPhone was made by someone who makes that in a month.

He's the one that embarrassed himself acting like an idiot

What does that have to do with the price of tea in china? You're comparing someone who is working in a first world country trying to live in a first world country with someone living in a third world country trying to live in a third world country income.

That is capitalism for you. If you got a shitty deal either you are worthless or just plain retarded.

man, people are shitty

I am a fiscal conservative. I shit on bleeding heart liberals as much as some part of America does.

Nah I will still keep going to america to make business and laugh at how retarded your society is.

She was actually making her female friends jealous.

That's not capitalism though, that's just retarded tradition. There are absolutely no rules about saying that's what you pay wait staff. The only law is that if the waitstaff avg's below minimum wage for the hours worked then you have to pay the difference to make it minimum wage.

There are some restaurants that pay a full hourly wage and there's no tip pooling.

It's just a weird and absurd set of traditions. Some people make some really good money just on tips, and then you got some bitches who think that tipping is expected no matter how shit their service is. It's and old system based on tradition that needs to die.

I'm pretty sure she printed an extra copy and wrote that shit herself. She just ended up fucking her self over by belittling this pretend admirer.
Plus she's black listing herself from other jobs because most restaurants do not appreciate the waitstaff posting sensitive information about their customers online.