Not one single bad song

>Not one single bad song
>Literally can listen to the whole thing without skipping.
>Experimental enough so even if people dislike blink 182 they'll love this album.
This is the greatest pop punk album of all time. Infuses new wave, hip hop, and classic punk. This is literally perfection. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/911_(band)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(band)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pop punk
Lel

it doesn't infuse classic punk but it does infuse post-punk, which makes it even better

blink is the only good pop punk band

This is unironically my favorite album of all time. I agree, ohpee

THIS IS THE FIRST

ᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᶦ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ

NOW IT'S THE LAST

t̻̺̘̜͇̝h̀i̤̰̙ǹ͉̝̙̟͙̳g̴̙̤͎̮̬̪͕ ̸̜l̯̯͕̞̤̲͠ͅe̙͙̹̳̬f̢̳͉̭̤t҉̯͉ ̘̗͉̝̱̻͝o̪͇̰̼̻͕ṇ̝̩ ͕͜ͅm̞̬̯͍͈y͔̟̰ ̨̝̼̺̖̭m̱̩͞i͓͈̲̺ṋ̩̫͓̗̯̦d̮̞̭̭͍͠ͅͅ

AFRAID OF THE DARK

I don't like punk or pop punk but Blink are so hyperreal and pop that they almost turn into something else, something like a suburban version of happy hardcore. While I find pop punk really boring, I kind of love Blink because it's like gobbling a bunch of anti-depressants.

You're right.

it's actually a great album. but that's nostalgia talking to me. Not denying that even back then when i was 13 I thought it was cringy but still bretty gud.

its ok, but its not groundbreaking,

WHERE ARE YOU?

Goddamnit, anyone else remember when "pop-punk" was pretty much the most condemning thing you could say about an artist?

I miss those days. What a bunch of fucking poseurs.

thanks for reminding me of blink

blink is awesome, especially this album

early blink > this

Still is condemning
Some dumb girl called my band pop-punk and my drummer told her to shut the fuck up
It was funny but it really is kind of insulting

DONT WASTE YOUER TOAAAIM ON MEIIIIII
YOURE AULREADEY THA VOICE INSAIDE MAI YEEEEEEEAD

That's sad

I GOTTA REGRET RIGHT NOW

Blink is a great band

I SAW YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
THERES SOME ROOM TO MOVE ON TO MOVE ON TO MOVE OOOOOOOUOOON!

Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go, I don't wanna know I don't wanna know.

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

blink-182 is pretty normie tho

it's 2017

and?

So was 9/11
And the holocaust
And the Oklahoma city bombings
Your point?

this album and enema of the state are undisputed classics. anyone who doesnt like them takes themselves way too seriously

those aren't music artists though

I used to be a diehard blink fan, then I matured musically. This and dude ranch are the only ones that get played anymore ever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/911_(band)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(band)

???

topkek

yes nice try but Holocaust is not a normie band and you did not find a band called Oklahoma City Bombings

>matured musically
kys