What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

I feel the need to be millionaire, yet I don't feel the urge so I fear I may not make it.

Also, I'm a closet pedo and people hate me just because... sadly a couple decades ago people would had accepted me, or at the very least don't give a single fuck.

Im wasting my youth/life sitting around playing vidya all day

just dont have enough money to really go out and do much

dick too big, six pack too on point, bank account has way too many digits

mentally ill alcoholic poorfag with a trap kid

Life's actually not too bad. Starting university tomorrow (I'm 22). Little late than never but whatever.

My problem is that my gf and I broke up about 2 weeks ago. I have a crazy sex drive and no one to fuck. So I'm going a little mad over here jerking off twice a day.

Tinder isn't working too well, bunch of pride bitches not wanting a hookup.

In the grand scheme of things my problems are mostly behind me.

I'm a little overweight and my place is a little messy, other than that I'm good to go

Walking to school uphill in the snow. Perfect pic for this thread OP.

nice job, nice house, extreme hifi, everything I ever dreamt about. But I drink too much. Feelin like an ass right now, work in 8 hours. shittt.

I haven't spoken or interacted with my family in over 3 years.

Im a 22 year old virgin.

Most people that I encounter seem to inexplicably dislike me for no reason. All it takes is for me to look at them.

I have to prospects or future really. I'm just along for the ride, biding my time until I finally die.

Look at her feet too, doesn't even have real snow shoes just a bunch of shocks

Wasted potential.
I know for a fact I could be out learning a new skill or getting better at another, but instead I choose to waste my time on here or playing games.

I know I need to make a change if I ever want to succeed but it's difficult to self motivate.

Money. Need approval so I can FINALLY finish up Uni and be done with this shit (it's my last semester...or else it will be, fate willing). Afterwards, I intend to move back overseas and never return. But, the goal seems endlessly far.

accepting myself to get energy and motivation to pursue the things I want in life

I'm fighting against depression, self hatred and suicidal thoughts now, so yes, i feel hopeless too

Aliens

The fking toilet broke, yes it just fucking broke yesterday. And none that I can buy in the whole god damn city fits the pipe configuration and height.... So I have to wait for one to arrive from an other country....

I'm lonely. My gf dumped my ass after 4 years and I'm trying to refocus all of my negative feelings into something productive: college. I know it's good for me to be doing this but still, I miss having someone because all I have right now are textbooks, class and studying.

Oh well. No biggie, I'll just keep rolling and eventually I'll find someone.

I'm worried my dick isn't big enough to get the caliber of woman I want.

im 24 and have basically been gone from reality for 4 years

I just had a foursome, and couldn't get it up because of performance anxiety. Shit was pretty lame and I feel really insecure with my wife now.

My biggest problem? Myself.

Pics?

I have really fucked up teeth and no money to fix them. I have no job because of my teeth. I have social anxiety because of my teeth. I'm 24 and have nothing to show for it, because of my teeth.

What're you studying?

that's because you lack motivation or discipline, if you work on this you'll suceed

but you should ask yourself if you have fun playing games, spending your time on things that make you happy isn't waste of time, life can't be all work, self improvement and no fun,

Pull them out and get dentures? Use the time that you have the teeth pulled out to go suck cock for money?

Let's see a pic of them black pearls?

getting a divorce that will cost upwards of 20k and leave me ass broke for life.

>hopeless
nope, being married was worse

>cheated on my wife a shit load of times over 10 years and told her bc guilt
>3 kids together. All she does is cry now.
>She's beautiful and makes tons of $
>knowing someone else will be loving her one day kills me
...also
>own a business..been successful for 5 straight years
>now all I do is sit in my back office and drink heavily from 12pm till black out
>steadily losing ever since I lost my wife
>can't snap out of it
>i have absolutely no family
>Only 1 friend in the real world and he's married with kids with no time for my bullshit
My whole life is a problem

Political Science and Asian Studies. Wasn't smart enough to be a proper STEM/Comp Sci major for a number of reasons. Majoring as I am was not a decision I made lightly or purely out of interest.

I have no idea what those involve, what job are you going for at the end?

I can't find a job 'cos I live in Spain and there's hardly any work. I have a few idead to gain money (like renting out my house and moving in with my gf), but I'll still be strugling. I'm a hypocondriac and I have and addiction to lorazepam. Apart from that, my relashionship is wonderful, I get on great with my familly, cool friends, lot's of projects, I have a lot of fun in life and feel pretty happy most of the time.

Sounds like you need to kick the booze and find a good hobby. Get connected with like minded individuals and get out and do it to it my man. There's always hope.

>can't find a job
>is still happy

user you know you're the opposite of 90% of the anons on this site? Keep looking for a job user, you'll eventually find something but make sure you hold onto their happiness, everyone has their flaws you just have to try and work on them. Good luck bro

>starting university
Depends on what your doing, it could be great, it could be the biggest mistake of your life.

Start off as an English teacher somewhere like Japan, China, Korea, or anywhere else in Asia, and then network while there so I can stay permanently. I never want to come back to the U.S.

>preying on children is a lifestyle.
nigger you retarded and I hope they catch you.

umm, well it's nothing big really.

In love with this girl, been with her whole summer and now she is moving away. Not that big deal but still.

I cant work anymore. My knee fucked me over and now i have to go to surgery to get it fixed, cant do any construction work anymore. That pisses me off, it's hard enough to find work in here and my situation ain't really helping me.

my best friend died unexpectedly on thursday

My current problem is not cumming fast enough when my wife sucks my cock.

Sounds like a plan user, I've lived in China and Japan as has my family they enjoyed their time there as did I, good luck with your plans, keep on holding out you're very close

quit doing heroin

saem

How long we talking?

i am trying to learn qigong so i can throw fireballs at my enemies and its not working

My girlfriend recently died and I have lost any interest in life and any hope for a worthwhile future.

Thanks bro. I'm a psychologist but it's a really hard time starting your own thing up down here because nobody has any money. I'm looking for translation-related jobs and thinking of giving a couple of short courses related to stress-regulation, because I think my whole country is stressed.

10-15 min. Bitch needs that cum

failed my first exam in my life because i play to much vidya

Not my biggest problem, but the one I should be focused on

>be me
>24
>line cook getting ~30 hours a week at $9/hr
>graduated high school barely because lazy pothead despite doing well if I put in effort
>live with dad
>pay rent
>want to get my own life started
>not sure how because of funds

You might be right.
>all I've done is use dating sites
>fucked a lot of random girls
>thought it'd make me feel better but was the reason why I'm in my position
...Realized this last night...
>chat 8/10 up for a few days
>She comes over
>we fuck a few times over the course of an hour
>we lay in bed and talk
>She asks me what I did to make someone leave me
>I instantly start crying like a faglord
>She held me for like 3 hours..I cried the whole time
>now she keeps calling...too embarrassed to answer
I feel like such a fucking loser faggot on so many levels

Sorry bro. It's awful when somebody suddenly goes. There's nothing much to say or to do for now. Just remember that the pain always ends.

Thanks. I actually lived in Korea for a few years in my early 20s; it's where I started college (and part of why I couldn't major in CS properly), though it was at a community college for soldiers (I was a civilian dependent), so most of the classes were online. I dream about it every night.

It really doesn't.

She sounds like an alright chick, you should pursue her beyond sex.

Stay strong and keep going.

i make quite a bit of money from my job, but i hate my job. i really need to stick with it for three or four more years to bolster my savings, but i'm afraid i'm gonna punch somebody in the face before that happens.

but, no, it's not hopeless.

You may think so, but it always does, just like happiness. An emotion can not last forever.

how can aliens be a problem. they literally go out of thier way to not fuck with Americans, just call border patrol man. its that easy.

Thx.

heart condition, extremely disabled

not hopeless i'm in my 30s naturally not a quitter...opposite of whatever suicidefags are

Why?

so basically you let a dude fuck your wife. even though its stupid to let anyone fuck your wife I still feel for you.

I've heard worse maybe just work on it? Fap more, fap less?

Sounds like it might be the place for you user, good luck!

Yeah but she listened to me cry like a fag the 1st time she met me. I might be perpetually stuck in her mind as a beta ass bitch. I don't wanna go down that road. I haven't cried since I was 10 years old..the girl just brought it out of me..couldn't stop once I started

Tell me, who have you lost?

depends on what you cried about.

Thanks...but the goal seems endlessly far.

Think I'm losing my hair.
It's still thick as fuck but I've lost so many strands of hair these last days.

I'd say do whatever job is possible to build yourself up and then try and get a loan of some sorts and try and start up your own business? It's hard work but from the sound of it you have the drive and the dream you've just gotta put in more work

Good on you for taking charge user, I hope it all works out for you

Suffering passes and it seems to show you new things. It seems to bring a lot of bizarre changes in our way of perceiving life and ourselves. When something terribly painfull happens, life turns into absolute hell, but hell doesn't have to last forever and it can actually show one new hidden aspects of life. I know I'm explaining myself like shit, but I've been through the sudden loss of a loved one.

fake its a fucking pollack that have 40 years

Listen bruh, if the woman held you while you cried for 3 hours straight and is still trying to call you then you've got nothing to worry about.

Maybe just give the course a break and go hard on some jobs to get the money up that's needed?

visit a trichologist. there may be an easy fix for that.

I'm really fucking lazy...

My friend is in exactly the same situation as you user, I'm sorry.

this guys biggest problem is he has to beat off twice a day. lol tf

Maybe go to a hair place and ask them what they think? Could be the products you use, how knoty your hair is (if you comb them out you're gonna break the strands more often)

Teeth are fucked. Tried to get braces as a kid but it was deemed as a "cosmetic issue" whilst other kids got them for FUCK ALL. so fucking unfair.

I put all my effort in getting women to sleep with me

I lost my mom when I was seventeen. The next ten years where horrible, I felt sad, alone, sucidle and hopeless. I changed a lot, becoming cynical and a complete nihilist; feelings that gave me strengh. With the passing of time I came to understand death another way, accepting it and becoming less fearfull of life itself.

So you're British?

>aunt in holidays
>have to take care of her dog
>climb stairs from and to the 2.5th floor atleast 3 times a day
>after 3 weeks left knie starts to crack
>1 week later pain kicks in
>go to doctor and he tells me it's "chondropathia patellae" >literally inflammed tendons on the knee or some shit
>haven't left the house for 5 days
>barely got better
>orthotic insoles are in the making
>will start leaving the house again once i get them
>have to avoid stairs but live in 2.5th floor

The prognosis for this condition is usually good and it heals under within a few weeks under normal circumstances but it's fucking annoying me right now. Knees hurt slightly and almost everytime i stretch my legs out they crack. Atleast i can shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

Yeah

sorry to hear that. how often do you get laid?

Anxiety, don't have many friends irl will be virgin 4 lyf :(

I can feel a popping sensation inside the back of my head at times and have horrible migraines pretty much daily. I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with the PTSD and insomnia from my time in Baghdad. I'm pretty sure it's the onset of something bad and who knows it will probably kill me. But at least I can live my life relatively carefree since I don't particularly care if I do due to it.

I'm worried I won't be able to keep up my workout schedule while I attend university for a computer science degree.

just had my license taken away from a dui I got and didnt take care of when I was visiting another state 13 years ago.

You obviously don't care about your wife at all since you cheated on her

Tomorrow, I'll be starting what will be my last semester. I can just hope the SAP committee approved my appeal for financial aid.

I can't into social relationships. I'm severely and chronically depressed. I started going to a psycho-something-something recently, but it just feels like a lot of resource spending on nothing. Every professional looks at me with a degrading expression of 'yeah, you just don't wanna work, people like you should suffer a lot'.
They just don't see how not having a social life affects someone over the years, didn't have much of a family, no friends in 10 years.

I've never seen this much hair in my bathtub, I mean, it's not all -that- much, but it's still concerning me because I'd almost never see strands of hair in my bathtub like a few weeks ago. Didn't change any product at all, it just started happening.

Seems to have more breakages than actual fallen strand (with the white bulb), I can comb them out and they will eventually stop coming off, but I just can't get over it and keep pulling my hair, which in every five attempts, tends to pluck a strand. I am also using a hair band and pulling my hair tightly, I don't know if that might be it.

Not sure if it's just natural shedding, my hair has never been this long before.

That's what you get for fighting for jews. I was an SAS marine for 10 years but got an honorable discharge for a broken back.

In "love" with a co worker. Can't stop thinking about her. I'm also in a relationship with a girl who I love. I guess I just live to much.

my best friend recently died in a car accident, he was drinking

The girl I love isn't old enough to be legal so her parents wont let me see her and Shes going to highschool and will probably leave me for someone since no contact