WESTWORLD on HBO

Well I guess they finally un-fucked this show, and it will premier in the fall.

>After months of delays, cast changes and a production hiatus, the ambitious series from showrunners Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy is now confirmed to air this fall. According to HBO, the season will consist of 10 episodes.

>ew.com/article/2016/05/26/westworld-premiere-date

Anyone seen the original?

How do you stretch that into 10 episodes?

Take longer for the rides to go haywire, remember there were several other themed experiences besides West World

>One episode follows the sexual escapades of the guy from RomanWorld

>Westworld
>The Deuce
>Napoleon

Is HBO back in the business ?

Yes. Great cast too. Ed Harris as Yul Brynner's badguy

"Draw."

>ywn go to Westworld and fug all the buxom barmaids who are guaranteed to lay you

>sorry, user, I am due for an update

That moment in the movie where Brolin and his friend realize that shit just became dangerous was fucking scary and I only just saw it forthe first time this year

Who /WaifuWorld/ here

The original is fantasic, love the feel of it.

>yfw it flops like Vinyl

>JJ Abrams
>HBO
>Nolan
>Flop

Nah m8. Even if it's shit, it's a hit.

>HBO also revealed the Sarah Jessica Parker comedy Divorce, the Issa Rae comedy Insecure, and web series turned comedy show High Maintenance will debut in the same time frame
WHAT HAVE I BECOME
remember, HBO once brought us shows like The Sopranos, The Wire, SFU, Boardwalk, Deadwood, Oz, etc.

well Vinyl had
>Scorsese
>HBO
>T. Winter
>Olivia Wilde tits
and it flopped hard

I get what you're saying, but the average Gameof Thrones HBO fan, their core audience now, probably doesn't care about a "boring 70s music show" but once they see "From JJ ABRAMS..." they're gonna flock.

What is a robot wome

yeah, seems reasonable
I still can't see this becoming mega huge, though; it will probably average around 2-2.5 million viewers which will lead to HBO cancelling it with its second season (like they did with Rome).

Is jj actually involved with this?

nah, "executive producer"

the orignal was fun as fuck
one of my fav movies 2bh

Oh good