Kino

>kino

What are your thoughts on this film, Sup Forums?

I saw this movie at my favorite pirating download site, read the short transcript, went "WTF - who the hell thought this would be a good idea?", then watched the trailer and went "Holy shit I was wrong this looks amazing".
Still haven't watched it, though.

Watch it. It's well worth.

I loved it
It shows all the hate some germans have over the many immigrants and many nice aspects of the Germany society

When you look at it as a whole without knowing it as a poster, it looks like Nathan Explosions hair

Is there an English dub or sub?

Yes, it's on Netflix.

starts pretty funny, then turns grimdark. entertaining because of the acting but it's literally Godwin's Law: The Movie.

>if you don't want swarms of undocumented illegal immigrants in your country, you're LITERALLY a Hitler follower!

It was entertaining.
I went in expecting the usual "nazis r bad ok?" but the movie actually treated him like an actual human being, not the usual evil incarnate, and some parts are even redpill tier, for example the races of dogs part and his first talkshow appearance. It does go "if u don't like refugee dick u a nazi" in the end, but it falls completely flat in my opinion. I guess it depends on how you feel about him in general.
I would recommend anyone to watch it, the "was he really the way they say he was?" people and the "omg so evil" people alike.

>English dub
I cant even imagine this.
Did people watch an english dub of Der Untergang?

surprisingly good satire

A. What did the pedophile jew say to the kid?

B. Wanna buy some candy?

just awful

Pretty good but it was a bit too long

doesnt work with that sentence structure

I think you missed the point of the movie.

It's not "If you don't like refugees you're a Nazi" but rather about how charisma, being good with speeches and taking advantage of the sociopolitical climate can give any person a big group of supporters, doesn't matter if it's someone with radical right-wing beliefs like Hitler or a left-wing liberal like Sanders.

Loved the book and it think making this movie into some kind of dokumentary by making the actor speak to real people in the role really hit it home for me.
And that last line..
Germany and Europe approach a time of change.. i can work with that.

how do they even come to that conclusion. I would think even the dumbest people could see a difference between the mass exodus and murder of current citizens and the simple refusal to let some people in.

>if you don't want swarms of undocumented illegal immigrants in your country, you're LITERALLY a Hitler follower!
it was pretty much a satire of this mindset you triggered pleb

>kino
It was basically the definition of a flick, you fag.

I don't get what you said

im kino is written in the poster