What does Sup Forums think of black lives matter??

what does Sup Forums think of black lives matter??

Other urls found in this thread:

policy.m4bl.org/
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/civil_rights_eisenhower_administration/1956_10_Communist_Party_and_the_Negro.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9zpv7nZYo
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/blackmales2013.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surely it's all lives matter or a full race of people are in on the biggest bait ever

I understand why they're rioting, I mean, wouldn't you riot over Harambe too?

But they dont tho

I think all lives matter.

what do we think of it?
we don't.

hitlerdubs of truth

People still talking about this ?

Looks like a lot of white bleeding heart liberals. Niggers don't even care about blm unless it's an excuse to riot.

Niggers justifying violence, theft, arson, and property damage.

Pretty much this. The "movement" no longer has any credibility or popular support as the whole thing has been shown to be either white liberals screaming racism at everyone they disagree with or black people committing crimes and then rioting when someone tries to enforce the law.

It's a pointless movement.

They use the most retarded examples of both
1. police using deadly force justifiably
and
2. Police fucking up a bit and using deadly force unjustifiably (also happens to other races)

And use them to argue that there's some kind of epidemic of unjustified police violence against black people which simply doesn't exist no matter how you look at it.

A bunch of stupid niggers who are slaves to George Soros while being too dumb to have the slightest clue as to who their master is and how they are being manipulated. And some self loathing white cucks.

they had a point but ruined it when they kept repeating false narratives like mike brown was an innocent unarmed guy that did nothing wrong. if youre fighting for an officer's gun youre not really unarmed.

they also have convinced people that unjustified shootings only happen to black men when it's just disproportionate to black men and the majority are actually young white men.

Here are some of their demands if anyone wants to have a laugh at niggerdom such as:

>An end to the use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services and needs.

>Reparations for the systemic denial of access to high quality educational opportunities in the form of full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education including: free access and open admissions to public community colleges and universities, technical education (technology, trade and agricultural), educational support programs, retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.

policy.m4bl.org/
(scroll down a bit to see demands sections)

Have you ever read this?

eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/civil_rights_eisenhower_administration/1956_10_Communist_Party_and_the_Negro.pdf

What we're seeing today is the culmination of this Communist infiltration of American media, finance and government.

they don't know what they want, theyre just angry.
video related.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9zpv7nZYo

Gibs Me Dat: The Organization

niggers

No but I'll check it out. Commies manipulating niggers as usual.

lol hillary rekt the blm guy.

They have a tendency to nig.

niggers

We should give them watermelon and fried chicken as a peace offering.

They'll only want more and more and more and complain that the white man be makin' them fat and shiiiiieeet.

Hillary and people like her are the reason people like them exist and will continue to exist.

They dindu nuffin

Human Trash.

i don't like any white who wants any nonwhite alive

yea because she wants to exploit them for personal political gain.

she still made that guy look like an idiot.

Even though she literally supports the movement for whatever reason she knows how to change things. Which is also why she is in this position with nefarious money sources.

She is good at playing politics

Let them get so fat they cant commit crimes and eventually all die of heart attacks

They literally are the most obese here in America.

>Non-Hispanic blacks have the highest age-adjusted rates of obesity (47.8%) followed by Hispanics (42.5%), non-Hispanic whites (32.6%), and non-Hispanic Asians (10.8%)

cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Also the number one overall cause of death for them is heart disease.

cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/blackmales2013.pdf

they dont

>still talking
They have burnt at least 6 building to the ground in the past few weeks. BLM hasn't gone anywhere.

I think that they need to stop being a bunch of ooga-boogas who get mad and chimp out at others because they have baboon strength, negative attitudes, no inherent creative intellect, and no positive qualities whatsoever. If they want a better quality of living, then they need to become the architects, engineers, mechanics, teachers, etc. of their community and start changing things for the better on their own instead of having 3+ kids and collecting free hand-outs. I doubt any of this will ever happen though, because I think it's all about genetics, and they all seem to share in this evil overly-aggressive primitive jungle ape baboon genes.