What is the cheapest and tastiest thing i can drink at home to get shitfaced

What is the cheapest and tastiest thing i can drink at home to get shitfaced.

Buy yeast
Buy sugar
Buy apple juice
Ferment in big plastic bottle with valve

Get rekt repeat

okay maybe not that cheap. I'd rather just buy somes.

Bleach, Ammonia, lighter fluid. Mix it.

Shocktop is pretty good shit.

Toilet Water

Doing the apple thing would cost about $5.00 and get you shit tons of 20% fuel

That's how you make crystals. I'm not an idiot

how long does it take?

Malt 40 and a couple Swishers.

A few days to weeks. Prison swish.

This basicly. You could get some cheap liqueur and get hammered off that.

took me about a week, it was strong as fuck

Vodka + tampon straight up your ass

>cheapest
>tastiest
pick one

Underrated kek

Vodka fgt

Beer

Nice lunchbox faggot

>getting fucked up on cheep beer.
Are you 16? You piss it out faster than you can drink it.

Room temperature slave race.

dat sht nasty doe. I've been drinking shitty whiskey with soda. Which is okay i might just go do that. And the apple thing for next time.

What a waste of dubs.

Nothing like coke and drinking a 24. Fuck you beer is for real men quit drinking your girly vodka fag. If you don't get piss drunk off beer then your drinking wrong

Kekimus maximus

Mickeys. Not the tastiest, but it works

Suck my ass cheap beer is lyfe

bath salts from Pier 1

Get some berry flavored Ciroc and mix it with cherry flavored koolaid. Get the mixture right and you won't even taste the alcohol.

First off, you can't read, I said cheap beer.if it isn't 7% or more, it's a waist of time. And second, you will never get drunk on coke. That shit somers you up in an instant.

Im drinking for the feeling not the taste. Go make yourself your a nice cold cosmopolitan faggot.

mustard gas

Realitive amounts? Not OP

Workaholics?

Kek.
Either way it's a way to get alcohol straight into your blood.
Works the same way if you pour vodka over the hot rocks in a sauna, just a different entrance

$20, bonus for 190

Unless you're brewing it yourself, the answer to this depends 100% on how the taxes work. Some places have really high taxes on liquor, meaning that it's more expensive. Some places have low taxes on liquor and it's less expensive.

To actually figure out what's cheaper you'll have to do some math. Put it into google, that's the easiest. You want to know the cost for whatever amount that contains a specific volume of alcohol - say, a liter. Obviously beer contains a lot less alcohol than spirits do, so you have to put the % ABV into it.

Say for $16.99 you can get a 30-pack of 12 fl oz cans of cheap 5% beer.
Enter into Google: $16.99 / (30 * 12 fl oz * 5%) in $/l
Google says: $31.92 / liter

Now say you can get 1.75 l of cheap 40% vodka for $12.99.
Enter into Google: $12.99 / (1.75 l * 40%) in $/l
Google says: $18.56 / liter

So there you have it, the vodka's cheaper for the amount of alcohol it contains.

>get vodka
>get redbull
>mix it in a glass
>drink it
>repeat until your hearth is no longer beating you stupid faggot

ketchup gas is better

top fucking kek

they do this in prison i believe

Tussin

listerine

I did this but with a milk jug and 100% pure apple juice, left it 5 days and it was fucking awesome, I had to filter the yeast out tho

metho

Four Loko! Buy 3 or 4 depending on how fucked you want to get. only $3 each. you will get drunk off 2. 4 you will be black out. and they are pretty decent tasting. not the best but good enough. its all i drank throughout college

Worst shit ever. Tried it once and all its ever done is make me want to vomit any time I ever smell Red Bull

Do this but distill it, you can buy a lab grade distiller for $30. Don't drink too much tho you'll probably go blind

Lightweight.

How do you not like vodka and redbull, shit's cash

i lost the magic on that one.

Because Redbull is fucking nasty.

nah im from WI we know how to drink here. Im telling you its the cheapest way to get fucked up. i can tell you have never had one if you think 4 four lokos is lightweight. i bet your bitch ass couldnt get through 2

buy a bottle of rum, preferably dark rum.

then buy these powdered lemonade mixes. mix 50/50 dark rum and lemonade. it turns orange and tastes like some sort of tropical fruit juice. doesn't taste at all like rum or lemonade, but very good.

>Redbull

You don't know who you're talking to dude, I can drink half a handle before starting to feel slightly fucked.

if you want to get off your head.
just get a bread bag,
throw away the bread.
and fill it up with glue!
thats all you have to do!!

doesnt mean shit. four loko is on another level. when i drink all i care about is getting fucked up. i normally drink everclear for this reason. four loko though will knock you on your ass. I promise you. drink 4 of them and i will guarantee you it will be one of the drunkest nights you have ever had. from one Sup Forumsro to another

thats like drinking 16 beers

mathmatically yes. but you will be way more drunk than 16 beer drunk. Ive done full case races (30 pack) and i was more drunk off 3 four lokos than a full case

I'm a diff user but im just saying thats alot of beer. I drink 4 natty daddy and its just about bed time.

>people keep suggesting beer and not liquor

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Grab Evan Williams and coke. Mix them.
Grab a handle of mccormicks or whatever cheap vodka and pineapple / mango juice. Mix them.

>is a swede
>calls people faggot

rubbing alcohol, just add some sugar

like i said in a previous post, im from wisconsin. thats all we do up here is drink. i mean i dont really care for beer but its the only way to play drinking games. so a normal drinking night is about 12 beers. and im still good to drive home after.

u ever heard a 40oz u faggot?

>nobody likes redbull!!

lol fucking autist.

Or Just drink vodka straight.

gee whiz after 12 brewskies i couldnt find my ding dong!

Four loko can get you shitfaced pretty quick.

ya but im not some poor nigger, ill stick to normal beer

nice try but u just said u only drink four loco. rather be a nigger than a faggot bitch like u.

this post was for cheepest drunk thats best tasting. sorry four loko wins. 40 oz taste like shit and will get you decent drunk. four loko was banned and they had to change the formula up bc people were dying after drinking 3. and i have no problem being a faggot bitch. ill take a cock in my mouth any day

I'm watching Monsters University.

Very good job explaining how to shop price per fluid ounce using via google.
But everyone can just see the big price difference between liquor and beer, the hard stuff is cheaper in the long run always.
The only thing about beer is if you put in that extra dollar you will get that extra mile, whether it is for taste or the type of drunk, to even how clean your hangover is.

Mad dog 2020

Can't, at least not anymore. It all tastes like rubbing alcohol. Doesn't matter if it's top shelf super chilled, etc it all fucking tastes the same in the end.

Anyway, OP was asking for something tasty and fucks you up for cheap .. easiest route to that destination is mixed drinks.

Mad dog 2020,four loko,smirnoff beer,king cobra,colt 45

>waist of time

Nigger you're in the wrong thread

>hearth

They sell Svedka all over the world. It also says "Imported Swedish" which is a good indication he's not in Sweden.

im just cross spamming

drinking swedish vodka turns you in to a faggot

German here
Literally all you said is wrong and you are a moronic faggot

jager and monster, coke, redbull, any sodipop

are those tiny wines

Thats mustard gas

>sodipop

>jager

Absolute horseshit.

Shit

Voila! Irreversible brain damage and bubbles of glue in the respiratory tract.

Congratulations on becoming a mongo.

go to 7/11 get a large slurpee and drink a bit of it then pour some of that nasty ass popov vodka in it you wont really be able to taste it and its really cheap