Why are black people nowadays so greedy with dumb shit? Is this why they loot & riot?

Why are black people nowadays so greedy with dumb shit? Is this why they loot & riot?
If you go to Best Buy you have adult black men hogging free game demos from kids all day and they always do crap like this... Are they raised to feel entitled... Is this why they loot so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2jkFhDrOTg
youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i went to 7-11 and brought a souvenir cup i got from the OC fair. i didn't want to bring a huge fucking container that i know i wouldn't finish

that shit is enough corn syrup to give an entire african village diabeetus. shameful

Yeah. There're all so fucking loud too.

If the big black bitches from Africa. So they have some defect where they can't hear right, so they have to talk loud?

becuase they're unable to see past materialism.

Its cultural ingraned into them to try to out do the other races, but they fail understand why the other races are so much more successful than them.

And that is getting more stuff, aka materialism is a side effect of being successful in a career, and gaining knowledge, not an end goal as the black culture thinks it is.

Cause SJWs and liberals taught them they can never do wrong cause of their skin. Just blame somebody else.

And probably like their skin have different brain genetics

I agree with most of this

But the whole point of bring your own cup day is to get as much as you possibly can. You're supposed to be greedy, that's the point

Niggers gonna nig.

This is all because of natural selection in a harsh unforgiving climate.
This is why Africans are so similar genetically , they never had to adapt to any other biotope then the lush jungle and savannah .
They never needed stronger mental traits.
Who needs empathy to help another member with essential skills to survive,
You dont need help or skills when fruit just grows everywhere.
Ever notice how blacks leave people behind and just bail when stuff gets hard.
They are fast runners 10% less bone density saves about 1 kg of weight.
This saves allot of energy and increases acceleration for running away. It also explains the use up move on mentality of blacks today.

tldr it is in their nature

negroes interbred with homo erectus

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

blacks aren't the problem white race traitors are

getting mad at blacks is like losing your shit over deer

we don`t have deer over here I would like to try to eat some do.
reminded me of that old show dear john it is a kike but cannot remember his name his wife leaves him and goes to a support group about people that cannot get over it.

this, they're always trying to get more for less or something for nothing. "what i can get for [x dollar amount]?" i heard that shit all the time while serving.

Jup the ones that let it happen . encouraged it are the real problem.

TRUE STORY FROM TODAY

>go to 7/11 with roommate
>long line at register
>i'm finally next
>black chick walks in yelling
>"who sold my mama this?"
>everyone is confused
>cashier tries to describe the last couple of customers from memory
>"no not them, my mama"
>no one has any idea who that is
>"the total is $22 and there is no way it cost that much"
>"i want you to ring it up again"

mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=l2jkFhDrOTg

>Don't Make the Black Kids Angry! LISTEN TO THIS SHIT!!!!!1

When the fuck are you white people going to wake the fuck up?

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

Just stop giving the untermenshen hugs and handouts , you can go to their countries and fuck sahit up all you want.

I quit my job at Starbucks today, those fucking niggers always asked for extra fucking caramel in their caramel crappucinos. Every single nigger would order the same damn thing to the point I would just automatically make a caramel crappucino the minute they walked in. We didn't have a way to charge for extra caramel, but the niggers had to get every bit they could so they would nearly break their necks trying to watch me pour their caramel into their cup.
Fucking niggers. The mexicans might have ordered the same thing too but at least they weren't fucking greedy about it.

pretty much sums up their whole existence tbh.

give em a hand and they want the whole arm.

Behavior learned from black women, and 'taught' to black men as children.

I would do the same shit.

They are the same in africa, it is not culture it is nature.

Humans are greedy by nature no matter where they are; that's why communism doesn't work, but capitalism apparently does. Thing is, there's never been a 'need' for blacks to be anything but 'greedy,' and you can't convince the women to stop when we're in such an opportune time for them to be such (feminism encouraging this kind of behavior).

Or their Mom taught them that. You seriously think that they weren't raised to blame other people for their problems until they encountered a SJW?

First; false premise. There's tons of good, law abiding black folk. Not just good folks like Sheriff David A. Clarke, but good folks who live in the very neighborhoods that bad black folk are trying to destroy.

Second; A combination of the breakdown of the black family unit (in the early 1900s they were the strongest marriages, fathers were present and families were very community oriented,) a willingness to play into entitlements that kill aspirations to succeed and create wealth, and a willingness by a few to attack law and by association order in their communities in an attempt to capitalize off of the chaos via crime. This goes beyond attacking lawmen; the few in the black community looking to foment unrest will loot, riot, utilize violence against others in their community, etc.

It's all so tiresome...

>when Jews are 'greedy'=kikes
>when Asians are 'greedy'=gooks
>when Latinos are 'greedy'=parasitic, lazy spics
>when Whites are 'greedy'=enlightened self-interest

youre a nigger. Simple innt

What the fuck is it looked down upon to criticize women like this? We are only enabling them by staying silent.

i love the last bit, "never dreamed a sail". It is because they are afraid of the water.

It's wired into them. Case in point from recent history:

>Rodney King beating: Cops tried, found not guilty of beating the black man. Dindus riot.

>O.J. Simpson: O.J. found not guilty of killing his wife and her friend. Dindus riot.

The moral: Dindus are a violent subspecies. They will steal, burn, beat, or ANYTHING that avoids an honest life.

Basically
>be white
>cause a scene
>employees scold you
>claim racism and refuse to apologise/make amends
>get police/security called
A black person does the same and the manager apologizes to them

What does someone like that have to offer in a relationship?

You make a solid case, though I feel like the breakdown of black family units started earlier than the 90s, more like the mod 80s but then again I have nothing to back that up

>when Whites are 'greedy' = Development of the western world

Fix'd

What I don't get is how fucking african americans are always banging on about slavery and shit and the old plymouth rock shit.....why are they moaning, if their asses hadn't been dragged off they would still be in africa and I bet none of those motherfuckers would really want to go back.
So shut the fuck up jules....they aint got menthols and kool aid in kenya niggas

The rule is for vessels no taller than ten inches. That said, I'd let the animal take its Slurpee and leave.

>mfw white coworker working hard like a slave while we half ass the job
>we both get paid the same hourly rate

I don't really mind niggers that much. I work in St. Louis, which is full of em. There is plenty of crime over here, fuck I drive by Ferguson every day.

They are simple folk with simple ambitions, but damn are they good cooks (they could stand to use less sugar in everything though).

But really, the weirdest trends I have seen are that all blackies are obsessed with the zodiac. As soon as I say I'm a gemini, I either have a new friend or they avoid me like the plague.

Oh yeah and they are flaky as fuck and will lie to save their ass and then bitch about shit for attention. I AM LOOKIN AT YOU DARRON YOU FUCKIN BIG TITTED FATASS NIGNOG

>We are only enabling them by staying silent.
Yet we do, because we want somewhere warm and wet to park our penises. Maybe it's time men stop being so easily manipulated by sex.

>vessels no taller than ten inches

AYO LEDASHA HOSE DAT RACCOON PISS OUT YA POOL IMMA BORROW DAT SHIT FO A MINUTE HOL UP

>take everything we can and use it to build up our own countries
>leave the places we left ecologically raped to the point of a limp, with nothing for the people but religion and a power vacuum
>development
I think we know who the real 'greedy niggers' of the world are.

pretty good vid

>manipulated

>We need to start using the word womanipulated.

>"Fuck you, bitch! You're womanipulating me!"

I hate this city never go near fairground park you will die

>becuase they're unable to see past materialism.
this

they are so wrapped up in materialism that they have enslaved themselves

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos

Colin has some awesome videos. You will get pissed off watching them though.

this is how niggers really think

So when we send business back to aid Africa... and the Government/Warlords steal that aid and prevent it from going to the people they are responsible for?

That's not Africa's people making a mess?

I actually read the whole thing and it's pretty interesting

WHOA, did you just assume my gender?

First, statistics back it up.

Second: ok, but who caused the breakdowns of black marriages, who caused them to play into entitlements and kill their aspirations?

Why did the black community get worse AFTER THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. Why did south africa get worse after the white people were forced from power. Why is it always the same case over and over again, backed up by statistics and studied (with white people involvement AND without it), and people somehow still defend them with such strongly ingrained subconscious bias like this.

Like, everything you just said is 100% black people's fault, and you're somehow saying "but it's not black people's fault that black people are awful in all the ways that black people are awful in"

Not a fair comparison. The only violent pitbulls are raised by those blacks.

Jennings, Dutchtown, and East Saint Louis are even worse.

I love STL but I have only lived here two years and I live by the Loop in a quiet area.

Pic unrelated

You could put an end to those 'warlords,' but you'd rather concern yourself with Pentagon and NATO-funded militias ("ISIS") in the middle east. Surely you remember the clusterfuck that was Rwanda; America just sat on its hands instead of actually doing anything, even properly aiding UN forces there.

But it's Africa, so who cares...right?

Yeah?

I encourage you to actually learn the history of africa. There are so many fundamental reasons why this is incorrect.

Found the nigger

south america was looted just like africa maybe even more and they are doing like shit but atleast they arent 100% nigger monkey riot violence rape like the africans

Absolutely this. The fucking excuses people make for the failure of blacks is entertaining.

We are not all equal.

Good but still dimmer then a bag of rocks and they wont be productive to the point they are able to sustain the lifestyle that is handed to them.

They have children lots of them and the odds are 1 in 3 that they end up in jail. if you know 1 in 8 crimes get solved you could estimate they all do something wrong sometimes but get away with it.

Oh?

honestly, if it weren't for whites, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

blacks would still be wearing loin cloths and bathing in the river, if it weren't for whites. if it weren't for whites, all those resources would still be sitting in the ground. everything they have they owe to whites. yet whites are the "greedy ones."

they're "greedy" not because they didn't give anything... but because they didn't give everything.

Same here, never expected to read the whole thing when I saw the amount of text but I did

Rather not concern ourselves with either. You're making up a failed argument based on completely unrelated assumptions that doesn't even address this user's point.

Not even close. South America for its gold and silver reserves, mostly, but not nearly as much as Africa. Not only that, but the U.S. only had any interest in South America as a means of setting up tin-can dictatorships (funded with drug money, of course) to beat the Soviets. But surely, South America is a shining metropolis comparable to Europe anyway, right?

>using a jew as the poster child for whites

Actually, I'll admit, the rest of the world did do Africa wrong. They ended colonization.

Only states that stayed under English banners are actually worth anything in Africa.

> Send medical supplies to Africa and warlords steal it or people steal it and use it to get high

> Send food aid to Africa and the free food destroys the local farming based economy

> Send doctors to Africa to administer vaccines and they are assaulted by superstitious peasants who don't know why stealing blood covered sheets from an Ebola ward is a bad idea

Fuck Africa.

This stupid fucking nigger cunt. It's because apes do shit like this that we can't have nice things.

This shit is lame and sad, black user here. Niggers are niggers we already know this. I wish that the other half of my race would get it together too but profiling all black people as worthless and subhuman is fucked Sup Forumsros. Give some darkies some credit we're not all bad

Women vote fucked shit up. male nuclear dna only mutates 0,3% per generation , this is why back in history you only had male upon male inheritance , TO ENSURE THE BLOODLINES.

Some how we forgot this and gave women so much power we are ending up like athens

most of the resources in africa are sold, not stolen.
and there are places with far far less resources that are more civilized than africa.

also just a tidbit, but the masses of sfrican slaves that are blamed on the white man ere actualy sold by opposing tribes for revenue, africa was pretty fucking barren at the time and they had one resource and burnt it out.

How does this backup the original failed argument that africa being the way it is is white people's fault? If anything, it does the opposite by saying it would be the way it is with or without any involvement from the outside world. I encourage you to read more into the history of africa.

They are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them.
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources where key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.

You're right, we wouldn't be having this conversation: because you'd be rotting away in a poor, poverty-stricken, feudal Europe fighting among tribes as you were before the 'Age of Exploration.' You'd have never gotten the materials/resources to 'build' the world you think just sprouted into existence.

I suggest you learn just how poor Europe was before it colonized Africa.

>ignores the point I made
Hm, so I was right.

You'll find that a large percentage of "greedy whites" are, in fact, Jewish. That, or fucked up beyond all recognition on some narcotic or another, and barely registering as "human" at that point.

Niggers dont even keep family structures in africa fool, they dont understand the concept.

Blacks aren't subhumans fags, they're just not smart. Their parents are often not smart, meaning their kids are exposed to the same stupids. Raise em right, they'll do right. No different then we are

lol no blacks are blacks, cant change a black. once a nigger always a nigger

Family structure in africa is far more strict than in the U.S. wat you mean

I laughed, I lost

If whites are greedy why do the hand out so much benefits to others , why do they send so much development money to other countries, Why are white countries the only countries taking in others and taking care of them?

This is the fair judgment of these so called race traitors as you guys call them.

They really do have no soul. Bitch gets what was comignt o her.

% of Total crimes by race
Black 28%
% of Murder Crimes by race
Black 49%

That right there. Nearly 1/3rd of All criminal arrests are of a black individual. 1/2 of every murder arrest is of a black individual. That is fucking scary.