To break up the "rate my dick" threads and "what would you do to my gf?" threads here is a feels thread

To break up the "rate my dick" threads and "what would you do to my gf?" threads here is a feels thread.

If you're feeling down, upset or just want to vent your anger this thread is for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uyYQJPSZ_bk
youtu.be/TXjqzH6h_-M
youtu.be/1AQ27ABrK88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Life is good why am I here?

I hated being alive but then I went gay for just one dude and I love it again. Sometimes happiness is worth being a fag.

I really wanted to like Bojack Horseman but it ended up (or started, since I never continued) really shit. That is my feels right now

Love that show, can't get my friends to enjoy it though. In usually high hit now that I'm into the characters its a fav.

Alright, y'all ready for some stupid shit? I'm insecure about my penis size even though it's 6 inches. This stupid thing eats at my mind all day, and I'm worried that when I have sex she'll think i'm small or some shit. How do I get over it?

What is making your life good my friend?

I loved it.

Never has a show made me feel so empty and meaningless than BoJack Horseman.

Just go for it man. Most men think their penis size is too small, while on the contrary most women usually find the size is just fine. I get why you're worried though. Try doing other things to keep your mind off it.

man, you are going to find a lot of girls in your life, I am not going to lie, size matters....to the stupid whores that do not worth a penny. when you find someone that really is worth your time and money, penis size, abs , face don't really matter

Thanks lads

If she leaves your dick size. She wasn't worth it in the first place.

I'm fucking sick of having random bad events happening to me for no fucking reason, just let me enjoy myself for once without a disaster happening the next day for fuck sake fuck you

My dad asked me to join him, his girlfriend, his girlfriend's son and his girlfriend's son's girlfriend for a bbq today. I didn't want to go. I don't like his girlfriend or her son. They're Latino cunts. But that is not why I hate them. I hate how they are stealing my dad away from me. I hate how my dad spends all of this time with them but rarely me. He has a picture of his girlfriend's son hanging on his wall but not one of me. I only went because my Dad said he wanted me to be there. I stayed for an hour and made up some shitty excuse to leave. I feel bad for doing this to him.

I'm five inches and I do just fine. As long as you're comfortable with them you'll be just fine too. It's not great for one night stands though tbh

Like what?

You know, I don't get how judgmental people are. they can assume they know the entirety of your character based on fucking nothing. a five minute conversation. i mean, shit, i dont even know myself and ive spent my entire life with that twat. same for most people, i think. so how can we admit we dont know ourselves after a lifetime of being together, and also claim to know anyone else after a fraction of that time? i dont fucking know. its so goddamn arrogant. fuck.

Bojack is my favorite show on right now, it's gotten progressively better and more relatable every season

Gay sex is the best, go you. It's so liberating to be free of women's bullshit and just make each other feel good

Talk to me man

I get frustrated extremely easily and today is just fucking me up. My roommate is an immature cunt and I see her way to goddamn often. My ex roommate never gave me a penny during the time he lived with me and disappeared without a trace. My family is trying to contact me but I hate them. My relationships have been shitty because I just go with the flow of "yeah sure"

>tl;dr I'm a loser

Jesus man. I understand your pain. My dad basically ruined my family because he decided to get back with a Windnesian chav he knew from his High School years. I haven't seen him in 2 months. I don't care either. I'm better off without him.

Has anyone regretted having a foursome before? I had extreme performance anxiety and couldn't even get it up and now I feel insecure about myself.

I've never had this problem before, but my self esteem is really low right now.

only show i binge watch to the determent to my health and work/life. This series i did nothing but watch it and made an audible arrghh when Netflix suggested me something else as it had ran out of episodes.

Everyone is judgemental to a degree mate. But I get you. People make assumptions about you before even talking to you.

I used to be a total loser, virgin until 19, never went to parties in high school, just sat around and played video games all the time. Now I'm 20 and actually have a healthy social life and sex life with close friends that love me and I love back. But I'm still not happy. I actually might be even less happy than I was when I was a loser. If doing all this social growth and self improvement only left me more miserable, I don't see how I could ever possibly achieve happiness. I kind of want to kill myself because I don't see any possible way to improve things after I've done so much for nothing.

Genuinely hate myself while at the same time hating emos and such. Tl;dr stuck in a self hating, self loathing spiral

I get frustrated at people too. In what way do you get frustrated? I get annoyed when people flap their gums about subjects which they know nothing about.

I occasionally can't get it up in sex, especially in group sex, and I used to feel the same way. But recently I've just learned to make up for it in different ways. There's so much more to sex that doesn't require a boner at all.

Are you me user ?

Fair enough. I spent the time being useful in other ways. Guess I'll be fine.

Never had one but I get why you got anxious. You fantasize about having a 3 some or a 4 some and it ends up being really shit. I would never do one.

Don't feel anxious or insecure about yourself because of that one incident mate. It was way out of any ordinary person's comfort zone and you don't need to feel insecure about being out of your comfort zone.

If you ever feel insecure. Look yourself in a mirror and tell yourself 5 things that you like about yourself and 1 thing you don't. Then improve that 1 thing. So the next time you feel insecure and look yourself in the mirror again you can say 6 things you like about yourself and 1 thing you don't like.

Insecurity is not permanent. You can get better mate.

bro, I don't know you but maybe you are putting to much pressure on yourself, you may have this idea of what happiness or a great day would be, this stuff doesn't exist you just have to be glad that you are still here...and those people you just met I don't believe that they are the best for you if you are feeling that way.

I'm addicted to pain killers that my friend just gives me because he doesn't want them. I can't stop.

Jesus man. When did this start?

Thanks man. I'm actually going to take that to heart. Going to do that now.

I know it's hard to ask for help, especially if you're lazy like me, but go to a program, or doctor, or toss your pills man.

About 2 years ago

You may realize that the thing will make you happy isn't a happy social life and a sex life.

Think to yourself and tell me right now. What do you want right now, this second?

>Hearing voices in my head everyday
>Slightest thing triggers me into rage mode
>Punch the walls and my bed all the time
>Knuckles look fucking swollen and red all the time
>Somehow I have a gf who tells me to seek help
>I am petrified of the idea of telling other people my problems
>Can barely tell my gf my problems without her losing interest or me flying off the handle and punching shit
>What do?
>Inb4 user is a faggot and needs to man up

Why do you hate yourself?

They're hard to toss. I've told my friend to toss them and not offer me any or refuse to give me any but he seems to feel sorry for me so gives me them anyway

Tell me the 5 things and the 1 thing. And how are you going to improve that 1 thing?

How often do you get these pills, what do they do? How do they make you feel?

Go to the doctor/a therapist man, he will understand

?

Weed

I keep fucking shit up because of my incompetence and I hate that about me
When ever someone else points it out I respond with anger
This is destroying not only my relationship with my friends but with my family as well.

Smoke some weed then. That won't solve all your problems but it will make you happy for a while. And then ask yourself "What else do I want?"

I ger them everyday. I'm depressed and have serious anxiety, the pills help with that. Make me feel relaxed and happier. But it's not real, it's not natural feelings, it's chemicals

I used to be happy. Started drinking vodka every night to go to sleep and cure the insomnia. Never really drank through H$ and college. This started when I was 32. 3 years later I'm downing a 1/5 every 3 days. Eat 3 chocolates laced with shroom oil. The dosage was off. Almost died. Very bad trip. Dark passenger riding on my right shoulder the whole night, fought it, made it through. Life changes. Scared of everything now. Gave up drinking. Panic attacks daily. Never had them before. On Xanax now. Panic attacks are going away. Every day is a struggle. Have constant dizziness like I'm about to pass out. Feel like I'm on the edge all day long. Question all my thoughts, reality. Still work and maintain my job. Fight through it every day. When will this shit end.

I'm not really depressed but I cant enjoy life anymore since gf left me 3 years ago.

I somehow lost my balance, but accepted my fate. I'm ok with never beeing happy anymore and this makes me kind of content with everything. will finish medic school this year, becoming a really good surgeon is the only thing that keeps me going

What do you keep fucking up? What is the anger like? What do you do?

Ditch the bitch, go see a counselor (look for cheap programs with scaling payment).

Your friend isn't being a very good friend. But other than seek help, I'm not sure I have a whole lot of advice. Sorry man.

I like my creativity, spontaneity, my passion, my hobbies, and my music. I don't like how small things in my relationship bother me, and I'm going to fix that by letting more stuff go and not making a big deal about everything.

All I can say here is go and see someone. A medical professional or a therapist

See a medical professional

I'm 21 and just found out I have lung cancer. I don't smoke or anything, and the doctors dont know how bad it is just yet. For the longest time I wanted life to just end, but now all I want is to live.
>pic unrelated

Jesus man. I recently broke up with my S/O. The thing that is getting me through it is keeping my mind busy.

I'm glad you're keeping yourself busy with important work. You'll be great.

Today for example I left the door to my car open, killing the battery
I know it was my fault but I blamed my parents for dragging to a house they were renovating. I later just sat in a room alone for an hour as I waited for AAA

That must fucking suck.

Question though: Has your situation ever brought you closer to a religion out of fear of the afterlife?

Jesus man. At 21? That's young.

Good. I'm glad you did that. How do you feel?

Generally the same, but usually these things take time.

Have you ever thought of spending some quality time alone for a while? No one around bugging you.

That one thing needs to be improved. Nothing else. Just that one thing. Don't try fiddling with anything else yet.

I tried that
I don't know how but I lie to myself about situations .
These aren't huge fights but they happen frequently
Sometimes I think my family loves me as an obligation.

Have some sad music. OP thinks it fits.

youtu.be/uyYQJPSZ_bk

Don't lie to yourself then. Do something or set yourself a consequence every time you lie to yourself

Hmm. Awesome. thanks for making this simple! I reward you with a picture of my wife.

Have some more

youtu.be/TXjqzH6h_-M

Woah, woah, woah.

Have a bit of respect for your wife man. She's yours to look at and be with. Not mine.

You got everything i need now.Im 21 still virgin.Been nolifing for almost 5 years.No parties,friends,girls.I stopped that shit,and now try to find some girlfriend ,lose virginity,be more outgoing,and make my life better.You say despite the fact, you have everything i wanna reach now you're unhappy ? So user do you think Im going to feel bad when I finally get what i want ?

She gets off on it.

youtu.be/1AQ27ABrK88

I guess this isn't a really big problem and most people probably do this but I never had a real friend. I have friends in college but once there is a break I never speak to them. Is this normal

>Has your situation ever brought you closer to a religion out of fear of the afterlife?
I've always been agnostic, and I think if there is a god he/she/it would be reasonable enough to understand that some people can't make up their minds.

Good answer.

I feel like I have n ocontrol of my life.
Im 5ยดยด7 and I weigh 158 lbs
My problem is that I cant stop eating and I wanna be fit, but I cant. I have no discipline.
How can I get some discipline user?

I am exactly the fucking same. OP is with you. They forget about you over the summer and breaks. They don't seem to actually care.

I hear the military is recruiting

5'7" and 158?
I'm 5'6" at 170-190 depending on whether I'm cutting or bulking. Are you skinny fat user? At my lowest weight, I'm about ten pounds away from having a good BMI. I can't see how you could imagine eating too much would be your problem, since I don't have too much muscle mass.

This. I'm waiting on selection now.

No muscles, skinny fat is me I usually use S or M. But my problem is the fat. I eveen have a belly.

IDK man, Im actually in my last year of University.

I just realized I (OP) haven't shared anything

So after university. Do it.

What are you waiting for