Hey normies. Sup Forums here. How does it feel knowing your favourite rapper is woke and redpilled af?

Hey normies. Sup Forums here. How does it feel knowing your favourite rapper is woke and redpilled af?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=up3_u-4HD_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hey normies
>Sup Forums here
>Woke
>Redpilled

I voted for trump and love kanye and i still think you're a dumb cunt

>Sup Forums
>woke
>af
for a minority hating board, you sure love your ebonics.

All that's missing is "based"

>we're screwed
He's wanting a place in the presidental vault

>implying I like niggers
>especially that one

Just as I expected. Full damage control.

>Sup Forums likes a Jew and a nigger
Very progressive!

Cringed

Is Sup Forums the new Reddit?

>damage control
kinda like supporting goldman sachs under trump

>"Sup Forums"
you have to go back

So many liberal tears. Kek

nice filename retard
now get out of here

>your favourite rapper
>Kanye
lmao

>he tires to play a normie when called out

wow he was right you really are reddit

I have the feeling that this whole Kanye and Trump thing is just a set up for an incredibly mediocre reality tv show.

>1. No-one really cares that Kanye supports Trump, especially as we all consider him functionally retarded anyway so don't take any of his actions too seriously
>2. implying he's our favourite rapper

>reality show by Trump
>mediocre
You need to go back

I hope kanye performs at the inauguration

This. Love Kanye, couldn't care less how he feels about trump. He's still my personal favorite

I want to see Kanye and Mike Love duet on the definitive version of Summer of Love

>shillary
>literally full cabinet of cultural marxist alinskyists and goldman sachs wall street faggots

>trump
>wall st defectors, based anti-sjws and people interested in freedom of the west

stay mad you fucking chimp

8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=up3_u-4HD_w

What's the song? Sounds familiar

>Profound mental gymnastics because /our guy/
Yeah, I'm sure all those corrupt people in his cabinet care about your well-being and not their own pockets. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

really cool meme

but you still lost

>freedom of the west

Still can't believe that politicians managed to sell that imagine.

>Using cultural marxist unironically

Time to go back

damn me btfo now im #HotForPoz now

Speak English you inbred nigger

damn me btfo now im #CuckedForMarx now

>Nearly 2 month after the election
>Still being THIS salty

What corrupt people user? There's absolutely nothing wrong with hiring military generals and execs as your cabinet member.

Sup Forums you do realize you are the biggest normies right now, right? Being an edgy memelord isn't part of your secret club anymore, tens of millions of people are just like you and voted for the same guy as you. I can't think of living a more 'normal' life than sitting at home all day posting with likeminded people on an internet forum. Oh yeah, you sure are a special snowflake

Yeah, the average person under the age of 50 is totally all about Trump, and the majority of people under 50 also agree with stuff that goes on Sup Forums. What normies!!!

Cmon man, you're just being dishonest now. If everyone over the age of 50 was dead during the election, Hillary would have won in a landslide.

You're nothing new and nothing special, and you know it. I don't even care about Clinton or Trump, they're both monsters that successfully trick millions of people for a living. But Sup Forums thinking they have any right to call other people normies is just...well, 'sad!'