I'd love to see a white boy say something racist about black people when they're around black people...

I'd love to see a white boy say something racist about black people when they're around black people. I'd love to see them get fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you ever heard of the Ku Klux Klan?

We don't need to say anything. We already won, they're nigers.

They wear masks though. Cowards. A black man doesn't have to wear a mask.

Pretty sure a bullet wins that match all day.

This is so much better with sound. The weezing at the end of it has me in stitches.

I remember the shoops for it to. Shit was funny af

Because they all look the same.

Gtfo monkey boy

> Doesn't wear a mask
> Gets caught robbing 7/11 on camera
> Dinlearnnuffin

there's no sound, dumbass

Nice try newfag.

The only time you wear mask....
Right nigger?

if you would let go of the perceived significance of your skin color you wouldnt be so angry. until then you will only ever be a nigger, to yourself and everyone else.

do you realize that with this gorilla behaviour they just prove the point that niggers are nothing but uncivilized savages - exactly what rest of the world asume about them - this way you can't even call this racism, because it's just facts

That ruskie is crazy calm

It's fun to call niggers niggers and then they do the jump at you 6 at a time and you pull a gun out and just shoot one of them and the rest flea like cockroaches. I've made a lot of extra cash this way. Nigs carry money around from robbing honest hard working people. I blow their heads off. Cops don't care and I take the money and help other people.

Even if cops got involved. i would just invoke stand your ground and get off. No one actually believes niggers.

Fuck that op. I think niggers are great. I'd never say anything bad about a nigger to his face or behind his back

He should know he is a white guy

Yeah, when the black man pops a cap in your white ass

Just shoot them. No one cares if you do. It's fun and easy.

description
he was a sort of tallish nigger who acted very much like a nigger while doing nigger things

Got it. We will pick up the first colored kid we see.

Newfag doesn't even know what sound is

awww poor nig nigged out on a nig seizure
give him watermelon and fried chicken and he will come to

>beating someone up because they say something you don't like

yeah thats a surefire way to prove to all those racists how black people aren't violent

captain nigger pants cannot fight

>nice trips.
Pro tip...don't hang around with niggers coz don't want ma shit stolen...

>green text story...I once purchased an african american blow up sex doll, I got home, blew it up and it mugged me...

>It's fun to call niggers niggers and then they do the jump at you 6 at a time and you pull a gun out and just shoot one of them and the rest flea like cockroaches. I've made a lot of extra cash this way. Nigs carry money around from robbing honest hard working people. I blow their heads off. Cops don't care and I take the money and help other people.

uh huh. loud talking ITG pussies like you are the first to pee in their pants at the sign of a real conflict. keep cussing and proving yourself an ITG.

that bitch is fat. One pop to his gut and he would double over heaving. then elbow to head. Then slam his head into concrete until his teeth bust out and then fuck his bloody mouth until he eats your jizz

dominating slave niggers is fun

wait, that can't be true

>black """culture"""

never had my shit stolen by any friends...

but, i tried to have a date with a black lady, and she didn't show up, and it turned out the cops picked her up at a CVS and locked her up overnight, and she didn't want to talk about it.

Why is there no sound in embedded Sup Forums webms?

>dominating slave niggers is fun
says the loud talking beta pussy cuckold who pisses in his pants when real niggers stand behind him.
im laughing my ass off at your pathetic bait!

Name?

I am the first person to when provoked immediately try to kill you. I do not play fair. I do not give a fuck about you, your feelings, your family, or anything with you if you engage in any hostility toward me.

I will destroy you and everything you love.

So no. I am not the first person to piss myself I am the first person to piss on your grave

Niggers cant fight for shit 1v1. They almost always get their ass whooped even if they got 50lbs on a guy. This is why they fight in groups.

I'd love to see a black guy rob someone right in front of a cop and see what happens.

I'd love to see him get shot.

>I will destroy you and everything you love.

>too lame. at least use copypasta to sound funny, fag
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Lesson learned from life and proven in this thread:
Niggers Have Extremely Weak Chins

I was at a friends house(he's black) playing FIFA against his older brother
his friends brother(mulatto) was also there
so
>about to score a goal
>lose the ball
>say "fucking nigger" on autopilot
>realize what I just said
>glance over
>he's too immersed in the game to be bothered
>wrap the game up and kick back with some beers

Now he must've picked up on it subconsciously because like 10 minutes later my friend and his brother are having a discussion about racism and my friend tells his brother that he's an idiot if he lets it get to him to which his brother retorts
>you weren't born in africa, it's different for you
>mulatto dude is just laughing his ass of at this point
>finish off beers and head outside
>brother says that it's "cold as a nigger" outside
>friend calls him a hypocrite
>they chimp out for a sec

Yet. There are ten less niggers in the world and no one gives a shit. because niggers are cowards, losers, and pathetic. They cannot fight like honorable men, because they are not men. They are animals. and animals are to be dcominated.

if I want to fuck one, kill one, beat one. burn down their house. whatever I want i can because God gave me dominion over the animals.

do you not understand

They fight in groups because they have no honor. They are animals and should be treated as such.

But it's okay for black people to say racist things around white people? Kys.

or just shoot them yourself stop being a fucking pussy and help the rest of us put these animals back in their place

ITT: White nerds searching desperately for any video of white men beating black men. Oh look, there isn't even enough to fill a whole thread without having to add MMA fights. Mandingo breeding program strikes again.

>be me
>be white boy
>live in the ghettos of Atlanta until 14
>was one of the only white kids in every school I went to
>was always way smaller than everyone (5'2, 100 lbs at 19 now)
>got sick of putting up with niggers' shit
>eventually started saying racist shit to their faces when they piss me off
>mostly shock at first
>the cooler ones would usually say something along the lines of "ayy chill nigga"
>some of them talked shit and wanted to fight
>they were almost always tall and lanky and bullied me for being short
>got into a good handful of fights, and won just about every one of them
Niggers can't fight for shit one on one, but they will get "dey boys" on you if you really piss them off.

Thinks all nigs look like that dude

That is without a doubt the absolute worst bait ever

"I'm from Brooklyn" or "NY". I forget what tribal shit he said. I hope OP isn't actually black..

nigger town USA where the nigs just keep on nigging

Why would I ever be around niggers ?

Never heard of "skimasks"

The fuck? whos looking posting any videos of a nigger get beaten by a white guy

No its when the cops pop a cap in the black man

Please stop!! That's my daddy!! Daddy!!!!!!

Obvs a lazy nigger if you feel a simple google search is considered "searching desperately"

I do all the time at work with all the black people around me. Not even black people like niggers.

lol this happened in OZ too
rip pizzaman though

Fucking disgusting. The sad thing is, this is a daily occurrence. I genuinely feel bad for you decent, hard working Americans that have to share a country with these animals.

Daily black on white violence:

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos

>>black people

Hope you're a nigger OP. See thats my fav part. You niggas can only do work in packs like viscous animals. Never seen a nig nog take on someone face to face. Gotta catch them while they are slippinbas always. Even your own kind despises you. I would love to see how niiggas wild out with a chopper on sight. But continue, while America continues to hate you, all of you.

>knock out game

Pussy ass niggers.