These are my piss bottles

These are my piss bottles

why

How much for one bottle?

beats walking to the bathroom

Dude at least when you wake up the next day poor them out.

Sink, toilet, or tub before showering

Drink some water dehydrated faggot

>keeping your piss bottles in the bathroom
thats some next level autism

You need to hydrate bro

Some of them look fine but others almost look brown

>peeing in small ass wattle bottles
why? when I use piss bottles I use 2 litter bottles because I don't want it to overflow and get piss in my bathroom

Amen

Timestamp.

Is OP Norm MacDonald ?

bathe in them, go into shower and dump them all on your head

>piss bottles

Mother fucking why? Can someone please explain to me why the fuck you'd need to do this?

The /only/ scenario I can think of is you're on a long drive and for whatever god damn reason you can't stop so you piss into a bottle.

2 more and you got a 12 pack bud

degenerate level laziness.

are you a trucker?

Because, in all honesty, they are mentally-ill people. I've pissed in bottles before, but only when I was younger and was bored as shit. These people do this for a living because they are either too lazy to get up to use the fucking bathroom or because they actually plan on fermenting them for whatever reason. They need help..

Save them for six months, free phosphorus

if dubs, you drink all bottles on stream

lol. yes

good old trucker bombs

I had my friend stop on an exit ramp so I could take a piss, a guy stopped 5 seconds later after I was done to ask if we were okay... it was 10-11pm

>two copies of Ocarina of Time 3D

OP you must drink your piss water and post a timestamp of it.

get your shit together

I was about to rant about how you are wrong on so many levels with what you said. Than this happened.

Messy fag

How exactly am I wrong? And did it really take you that long to realize what a slob that guy is? They are mentally-ill if they get enjoyment out of pissing in bottles.

Hate to admit it but I've got a piss bottle or two lying around. In all fairness though I'm drive 18 wheelers for a living and I'd rather just drive my 8-11 hours without having to stop every time I need to pee. Took some practice but peeing while driving isn't too hard to do. The 3-5 days out of the month when I'm home though I piss in the toilet like a non degenerate fuck

If dubs eat some of thr ravioli by the tv

use them cotton swabs to clean your games you have piled garbage onto you filthy swine! Than while you are at it, clean your room you french pig!
jk, id hang out.

How do you live with yourself

I piss in the bathtub

I don't know how many hours of sleep doing this has saved me throughout the years, I used to wake up in the morning and go to the bathroom, and like 1/4 the time someone was in there, lights would be on, could never get back to sleep. Of course I've got to hide mine, my mom doesn't respect my privacy and will go through my shi.

That happens when they sit for awhile. Usually begin darkening in a day or 2

▲▲

OP is bear grills
/thread

Hahaha what kind of faggot wakes up in the middle of the night to pee

Ray is that you? Your son Ricky is growing pot in the trailer park again

MFW friend finds 15 bottle stash

I use to have 10+ piss bottles a day in my bedroom at my parent pad like 8 months ago,
Hell I'd use a ton of devices to hold my piss

>Pepsi Cans
>Energy drink cans
>Water bottles
>Liquor bottles/glasses

Now I live with my grillfriend and am no longer able to use piss bottles. They were fucking golden and I do surely miss pissing in bottles

Piss in bottles while you can Sup Forumsros

Hey u piss in bottles 2 don't worry Sup Forumsrother I understand

I own pretty much every copy of OOT from all regions... because I'm a fag

i wish my cock would pit into a pepsi can

this is fucking disgusting , living in filth .
seriously pissing in bottles instead of gettign up to use the toilet . wow

You forgot to have the walls of your bathroom covered in mold and the floor tiles cracked and to take the picture in 1999.

nice trips mr. why

guys explain to me, what is the point of piss bottles? i get that you dont wanna go to the bathroom (kind of) but why keep them and value them and shit?

pop in that v1.0 and pass me the rasin branz broski

Because who wants to walk to the bathroom

that middle 1 doesn't look too healthy

I can easily piss 20 oz by morning.

You don't put your cock in the can you retard. You stick the tip of your dick near the hole in the top of the can and just piss and aim.

how often do you use the raid?

ayyyyy

piss would be an improvement over g2 yellow good god

why are they in a bathroom

It seems like if you go to Sup Forums, Sup Forums is the only website you go to.

I can understand if you don't want to walk to the bathroom but at least empty them out in the morning.

>Gatorade
You can't make this shit up.

lonely losers wondering why

maybe clean out the piss bottles from your living space . fucking animals dont even do this .
gotta be 1/8 nigger

Was probably getting read to dump em' in the toilet, but decided to share his collection with us first.

but wont you get piss on your hands

bed

Implying someone who pisses in bottles ever showers

if I learned one thing ONE THING in all my piss bottle journey, DON'T piss in yellow/green bottles. You might think you got a sip left...

If you fuck up and piss on the rim, took me a few times to master it without getting piss on my hand.

Does your like toilet not work or something or what?

Or are you just doing this to seem weird, because at that point you become a normie.

Get your fucking shit together man, seriously. There's also plenty of free help out there when it comes to mental illness.. might want to check them out as well.

The 5th and 6th images though are the healthiest way to take a shit.

WHAT THE FUCK
is chief Boyardee really that good?

I live in a railroad style apartment, so I have to walk through the building hallway to get to the bathroom at night. So I decided not to anymore...

Man, you really like Gatorade.

piss bottlesm ake me feel at home

definitely, you should shit on the floor.
good for your digestion and your kids

You're fucking disgusting dude

>this fucking thread

Does it suck never being able to bring a chick back to your apartment to bang

>So I decided not to anymore

To be fair, you decided to not do a lot of things.

You're pissing blood dude.

Exactly how i expected Sup Forums users to live

nice dubie dubs, thats what happen s when you keep the bottle for about a month.

dude you need another flat.
one with a toilet... in the room

Wow, I almost feel good about my life now.

*I said almost, don't worry, I don't feel good about my life.

Whats your kitchen look like?

People really live like this?

wait do u actually it Chef w/e the fuck its called? I thought that was dogfood. I legit feed my dog that garbage

You should drink more water, OP.