Going to start college next week monday, 18, male, no direction in life, pregnant girlfriend ( i think )...

going to start college next week monday, 18, male, no direction in life, pregnant girlfriend ( i think ). what do i expect?

thanks Sup Forums

Expect that you will realize you know nothing about yourself, until about after sophomore year. Also, get an abortion, or prep to have a fucked up life with diapers and baby shit while you flip my nuggets at Mickey D's

You'll love Glasgow, don't worry

>no direction in life
>pregnant girlfriend

I expect suicide in your future.

this is golden, thank you Sup Forums

Yup

>start college
>pregnant girlfriend
pick one OP - can't do both
you can either be a decent student, a decent father,
or a combination shitty father/student

how do i convince her to get an abortion, that is the one problem i face

no worries, nobody knows what they're doing in life
you only get one shot and all you can do is make the most of it
study hard and don't be an asshole to your girlfriend
some day things will be better

>start college next week
>no direction in life (implying you don't know why you're even going to college or what you can do as a person to contribute to society)
>pregnant girlfriend (you think)
>you have no direction but are potentially being thrust towards parenthood, if you have no direction how are you sure you're not really just a faggot following historically societal norms

Also how do you THINK she is pregnant, you clearly do NOT think, give her a pregnancy test, you literal idiot.

The real trick is how do you stop knocking up floozies

Take school part time its your only solution the next years of your life are gonna suck dick but college is a must especially at your age, either that or trade school

IF you want gf to get abortee you can always use orange juice maybe cilantro, tons of stuff will cause miscarriage

Yeah just cook for her all the time, women are retarded and have no idea how easy it is to get a miscarriage. Luckily guys do.

you are nice
you are blunt
need more info on miscarriage

Is she also starting college?

it'll all go smoothly, you can anticipate expenses and work hard
best of luck :)

she is trying to,
thank god we are both not black, i am italian and she is white.

either you both have lives or you lose both your lives for one individual (the baby)
- in the end, if it were possible to have a sensible conversation with your future child, the conversation would be
'hey son (or daughter) here are your choices, do you want a couple of young parents who have no clue what they are doing, just starting some higher education, have no jobs and don't really know what they are doing
OR
would you rather they wait on having children until they have their lives together, finished some education, have a good career, have money saved for future security, on their way to purchasing a home, a stable life and healthy future prospects'

>trying to
If she is (which she should know for sure by now) then present her with the situation that she's also gonna get destroyed by college and mothership

cilantro is a big one, too much vitamin c will do it too; caffeine smokes and alcohol will absolutely cause the baby to pop out if done too heavily.

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

honestly, had convo with her, wants baby, presented with situation if we are,does not care, w,t,f,

she is to "in love" to see clearly

pretty ignorant if you asked me

you're fucked - so is she - and so is the baby
here's what's going to happen
you start college, she won't, baby will be born, you will fail or struggle through studies, you will get whatever job you can get to support your family and work the rest of your life doing shit you don't want to do for people you don't really want to be around for - you will hate your girlfriend and dislike and resent your child and blame all of them for the shitty life you now lead - you will become some sort of alcoholic or addict, probably keep working making a shitty living and live our the rest of your days regretting this moment in your young life

textbooks are expensive so be ready to be broke

OP here let me also state, mother (thank god) is paying for all my college, 100k ( a little bit more, she also has phd in education ) saved up just for me, already got text books as well, gf works 10 dollar an hour job about to get second job, me going to university, her going to community

start covering your dick in parsley and cilantro for the next time you see her

Make her read Schopenhauer, she may become an anti-natalist and realize it's more ethical to abort than to give life to suffering.

>he thinks that makes him less fucked
The time commitment of school will still kill you unless you want to miss your child early years. If that happens, prepare to always be "2nd best" to your kid.

Drop the girlfriend completely if you can't convince her not to have it. Threaten to leave her completely if she /does/ have the baby.

If she's still set on having it, leave her and use the $100k your mom has saved to pay child support indefinitely and distance yourself from the mother of the baby entirely.

Do NOT get wrapped up in something you aren't ready for, it'll ruin three lives instead of just one or two. If your girlfriend wants to commit social, economic, and freedom suicide, do NOT let her take you down with her. Love has nothing to do with it, your future does.

Man up and deal with it. Life never goes according to plan.

fuck life is difficult. but i am going to try to act my age during this shit, if baby pop out, me be there, if no baby, be careful

man I sure hope you don't have a kid, it might end up as illiterate as you are

just fucking around with you m8 i enjoy to have a little laugh when anxiety hits

according to US statistics i read a few years ago - it averages about $200,000 to raise a child to the age of 18 - that just the basics, basic living standards, basic education, basic social level

You probably won't make it, possibly cause your beta, 18 have girlfriend? WTF is wrong with you, when i was 18 i was slaying pussy in HS and college.

YourFucked.jpg

Honestly I hope you make it, education is important

i need career suggestions, have no clue what i want to do for the rest of my life. to young,

you're not going to finish college

don't bother starting. drop out now.

expect to be miserable. i'd say you fucked up, but that implies you had a chance at success.

having a child
and you're on an internet board chatting with random strangers about what to do with your life
i'm your unborn child - i'm from the future and am using future tech to communicate with you in this timeline
my message to you
I'M GOING TO BE BORN - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE AND MINE?

chilling, thats what i am doing fam, what are you doing with your life?

I'm starting after September long weekend (only a 2 year course but I'm moving 6 hours away from family, friends, gf)

I'd say have a backup plan bro. Curently mine is to come home and find some place that will apprentice me as a heavy duty mechanic.

Although I live in good old Alberta so trades are life out here.

So yeah look into going into a trade, they often pay better, and provide more of a stable family life then some other careers. (I want to be a cop so trades would be a lot better but still)

Definitely not anything that requires a basic understanding of the English language.

what a get
im going to look into that. sounds like a damn good back up

Go to trade school for something if you can't escape your fucktard of a girlfriend and her fucktard of a fetus. Most trade school careers require less time and money for schooling. While you're working whatever trade you went to school for you can go back to college and start working towards a better career. If your dumbass of a girlfriend isn't knocked up or miscarries then dump that sack of crazy and proceed with your plan to go to college and maybe find someone smarter who won't destroy the lives of three people because boohoo abortion is murderrrrrr )':