Help me, b

Help me, b.

Recently, I posted my crush's photos here, describing in details how passionately i would fuck her;
But the op photo was the one i have told her she was looking the best in; i have commented on that photo on FB so she is not only one who knew about it.

And that's why things went wrong: one of her homoass tumblrboy whiteknight redditor assplug saw my thread here and immediately told about it not only her but her whole family.

Now they are threatening they will kick my wrong ass and even say police will be involved.

It's no point in rejecting i was op; they don't listen to me at all; are pretty sure i am to be blamed.

How can i cover my ass? any tips?

don't be such a fucking loser next time

You deserve it.

not posting about it on Sup Forums would probably be a good idea, lmao

Dox her

be less cruel to your Sup Forumsrother

gonna need more photos for advice, also does she wear glasses?

no

just fuck that bitch

ი წილლ ფუცკინ ფუცკ ჰერ ნასტყ ასსჰოლე აფტერ ი ცუმ ონ ჰერ პუსსყ'ს ცლიტორ.

>"I'm really upset that you would immediately assume the worst of me. I thought you knew me well enough to know I would never do something like that. But I guess I was wrong. After this, there's clearly no way we can ever be friends anymore which saddens. Good luck in life. Goodbye"

They can't call the police because they have literally 0 evidence. Send that message to her and then delete her off facebook AND make a facebook status along the lines of
>"It sucks really hard when you find out one of your close friends is a two-faced liar and when your other friends believe them over you. Happy to know I have some actual friends left"
o some shit like that

Now underageb& fuck off

Don't be a pussy and deny everything. The police won't do shit, cuz' you have not committed a crime (and even if it's a crime in burgerland to post fb pics, I'm sure it's a minor one, and pretty much no one cares about it).
>Now they are threatening they will kick my wrong ass
On the other hand threatening someone in any way is a crime, and you can report them to the police. I just can't see how this situation is bad for you.

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

you win ten years of Sup Forums captcha bypass
thank you, dudes. you resemble b.

Do exactly this. Bonus points if you destroy any shred of evidence you ever had those pictures to begin with just in case they do manage to get cops

I was always wondering what would happen when someone found own/sisters/friends pics here.And here we got the answer

she's ok but her fagmily members are so autistic jerks they would offer Sup Forums CEOs shitload of money if that way they could get official proof (my ip address).

Ive found chicks videos and pictures of people i know in irl here i just tell a select few friends then save and jerk to em simple really.

>Sup Forums CEOs
Fuck off

>official proof
>ip address
Damn son you are retarded. Also Sup Forums does not store old threads. So you don't have to worry about a thing.

firstly how do they know its you? theyre taking this faggot sfw whiteknights word over yours?

do what said lol. something along those lines are good, as long as they dont "know" you posted that shit on Sup Forums then youre fine. if youre that paranoid that theyll call the popo, hide / stash your pc away lmao?

make it seem like theyre the culprits somehow.

THINK ABOUT IT, THE FUCKING WHITEKNIGHT SAW THE THREAD, YOU COULD PRACTICALLY SAY U DONT KNOW WHAT Sup Forums IS AND NEVER REALLY HEARD OF IT AND SAY THAT WHITEKNIGHT FAGGOT WAS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL OF THIS AND JUST DID IT TO GET BACK AT U FOR SOMETHING. THE FAGGOT WENT ON Sup Forums HIMSELF.

>THINK ABOUT IT, THE FUCKING WHITEKNIGHT SAW THE THREAD, YOU COULD PRACTICALLY SAY U DONT KNOW WHAT Sup Forums IS AND NEVER REALLY HEARD OF IT AND SAY THAT WHITEKNIGHT FAGGOT WAS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL OF THIS AND JUST DID IT TO GET BACK AT U FOR SOMETHING. THE FAGGOT WENT ON Sup Forums HIMSELF.
you are cleverass. liked the idea. wish you have wild sex tomorrow.

>Sup Forums doesn't store old threads
Your green is showing summerchild

>police will be involved

u dun goofed

its not that hard bro.
the way i see it, if someone ever finds that you were doing something, how would they know if they didn't physically see you?

not that i condone cheating but uno MYAAAA

First rule of life. Deny, deny, deny

they dont......

A large longitudinal study in New Zealand found that persistent marijuana use disorder with frequent use starting in adolescence was associated with a loss of an average of 8 IQ points measured in mid-adulthood.42 Significantly, in that study, those who used marijuana heavily as teenagers and quit using as adults did not recover the lost IQ points.

> what's that bad about posting someone's (not nude) photo and admitting you want to have sex with her? Isn't it biggest accomplishment for her? Only ugly girls are not thought about during jerking off

What is archive

yeah dude they even said they would get involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh he will be going away for a long time for all them illegal things he has done

no dude! i am not stupid because tecnically it is not made by the Sup Forums ceo`s it is a diferent company so HA

posting her photos again; fuck them. they aren't going to hurt me. they should pray i don't burn their fuckin house. I don't give a fuck.

simply. come on arses fight me.

თქვენი დედა მოვტყან ყლეებო!!!!!!!!

Keep posting pics

ya i mean police mans cant really get mad at u but you probably wont get to sex her i mean not like you would have anyways but now she will just think you are really weird

არაა ბაზარი
ერთი მენტების დედის მუტელს მე შევეცი

IP... OP you should've used a VPN, that way they couldn't trace your actual IP, unless they DDoS your VPN then get your true IP but they cannot now.

yes

he could also hack the mainframe

>police will be involved
on what charges? fuck em

>unless they DDoS your VPN then get your true IP
you really have no idea what you're talking about do you, scriptie?

I sense summer

VPN sucks compared to TOR. if Sup Forums didn't block tor nodes i would never ever post with Chrome.

I'm not sure he's an amerifag; OPs english is a bit... second-language-y. But then, our education is shit tier in a lot of areas and there are plenty of first-gen amerifags around from literally everywhere with every fucking speech/writing pattern imaginable, so who the fuck knows

Wait... so they're going to kick your ass and the cops are gonna join in? Dude, you're getting rodney kinged!

dude, ddos atack is denial of service, which primarily serves to shut down website. DDOS attack is made to websites to shut down them. There's not even little piece of logic in what you have said: DDOS your VPN. really?

you should try 8ch!!!! it is good i think they do cool stuff and let you post with tor

hahah

you're replying to the person making fun of him, newfag.

die

the very first chan i posted on was some onion chan only tor users could access. I didn't even know what chan was but felt happy to have managed to contact someone on deepweb. It felt like being DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS of Silk Road.

hey why dont u like 8ch

Back Tracing 101 jagoff. You DDOS the VPN to get rid of the false IPs. Then voila, there's OP's IP, ready to get him smacked in the PeePee.