Ear infection in right ear

>Ear infection in right ear
>can barely hear anything from that ear
>It's been three days
>I am slowly going insane without music
>realize that without music I would have shot myself in the head years ago

mfw

This summer I had a big fucking chunk or ear wax completely blocking my right ear. It felt like it was going to explode from the pressure, had to do surgery to get it out.

Anyhow, during that time I changed the balance so the volume in my right ear was 10 times as loud as my left ear. It worked, so the only time I felt normal was when listening to music.

That's actually a pretty good idea,
thanks!

Not being able to listen to music is actually really good for musical creativity. You'll find yourself coming up with interesting stuff without even trying.

If it's an infection and nothing physically blocking the ear though I don't know how harmful it will be to listen to such high volumes...

Buy some canesten ear drops. Also, block up your ear drums and take up oil painting.

Yeah I know I wont be bumping it up too high just a little.

>tfw don't have a burberry mini skirt or black knee high boots/socks

Who else /unabletolistentomusic/ here?

Then get them and give men just a little more good things in life

it's a dude

I thought there were girls on Sup Forums and /fa/ :(

The boots are €74 but I need €250 for the saxophone but have €80 amazon voucher which can't buy me either

If I buy the boots I can't get the saxophone and/but they're the last pair in sales, there must be a way of getting everything I want with what I have

Or you can just buy some cheap stuff that looks the same you know, just like britney

yes and?

€74 down from €99, they look grate. I better buy them in case I never ever see them ever again.

If you are in fact a dude save the money and maybe get some therapy

someone's spooked

Are....Are you Brian Wilson?

Aren't we all?

Update

Getting one step closer to insanity every hour

Music is the best thing that ever happened ever

>music is my lyf, without it i'd go insane XD

kek

just use fucking subtitles

Good luck user, one of my colleagues has had an ear infection for months. Antibiotics have done jack shit.

mfw

get a stereo equalizer and turn up the volume faggot

Dude get that checked out. I had that years ago, I thought it would go away but it stayed for about two months. I only went to doctor when it started to bleed.