Why is every religion so fucking stupid? what is it that so many people turn off their brains when it comes to religion?

why is every religion so fucking stupid? what is it that so many people turn off their brains when it comes to religion?

>all that edge
kys my man

They get indoctrinated into it at a young age, when they are most vulnerable. The ideas have been put into their brains as young ones, so they don't question it when they get older. Quite sad, really.

People are morons

Few people understand religion properly, but religion is the foundation of all Government and Law.

i see, but its really a disfunction of their brains, really im not joking. its like ignoring that fire is hot..

Explain why other people in the same situation question it.

thats the problem. to me its pretty easy: religion is an idea, how the fuck should i forbid an idea? its impossible. all i want is, that religion is a private thing. point.

the fuck are these

Edgey
d
g
e
y

>Edgey
>d
>g
>e
>y

this. and also: if you are christ: why dont you believe in islam? the answer you ll give is why i dont believe in jesus... same thing

Tell that to gay people... those who seems that their whole life and profession is being gay
People have a need for identity and religion is "right" because bla bla

>if you are christ: why dont you believe in islam?
The same reason everyone else doesn't, Ishmael wasn't Abraham's first legitimate son.

Edgefag. Kys.

how to fight the power and influence of religion, make it a private thing? its 2016... this shit is just so fucking sick. i cant accept this anymore

Bump

BUMPITY BUMP!!

>pretending normies don't fear their mortality, and wont do anything that promises eternal life.

im from germany, and the bishops here get paid by taxes. they get up to 10.000 eur per month. how can this shit be legal??

Because atheism is the best

>overthinking fairytales this much.

I bet you argue about D&D lore aswell.

that chick is meant to be an old lady in a childs body....

Which is why pedophiles claim it's ok to fantasize about her...

fucking tumblr faggits.

true but thats not my fucking problem, i dont want to pay for their eternal bullshit.. another example: a lot of hospitals, schools and other social places like child care, are beeing runned by the catholic church. the bills are paid by taxes, all of us, but the rules are made by church. so it happens a lot that for exxample a doctor in hospital gets fired because he gets divorced. so when im injured, go to the hospital, it wont be the best doc that is there, its the most religious, or not divorced...

There's plenty of countries that cater for people like you.

why haven't you moved to china yet?

Pirates, Ninjas, Assassins, Radical Islam, and Gypsy palm readers.

are you seriuos? i heard that china has pretty good, distanced relation to religion. but why should i leave?? haha its so ridicolous.. but at the same time makes me sick. they fire doctors for beeing divorced.. thats a big fuckin problem

Buddhism, Taoism, Sikhism,
Bahá'í Faith, and The Jain Religion

It's the same as being part of a country.
Most of the times you're raised to praise and defend it beyond all reasonable thinking because of just "being part of it".
You have to defend it at all cost because of the threat that other countries might pose to you, because yours is always better of course.
You might be forced or willing to give your life for it.
You have a leader who changes because of voting.
You have a hierarchy within the maximum center of control and authority.
I really don't understand why you faggots still complain about religion, it's the same as defending a nacionality.
Shall I continue listing the similarities?

Same shit with everything else, people think they're right because of fear. Religion isn't wrong, neither is science, it's all based on the context at hand. The bible can be very awesome if you don't take it so literal, just like life.

Because they were all created thousands of years ago when people were even stupider than they are now. Imagine that.
Except scientology, if that counts as a religion.

yeah could compare it to any group. its just typical for groups. but the religious groups are just stupid... there are people who have thoughts from 600 years ago in their heads but have control over nuc bombs. its a big danger

What, because people are different and some aren't as easily indoctrinated.

yes i had that thought already lol. the question is, why are people still believing this shit? now they know better... i think humans must be ready to accept that they die at some point in history. dont you think 200.000 years is enough??

They weren't any dumber than we are now, the greatest minds of those times helped us create everything we know. There are tribes in Africa that knew more about the stars than we did somehow. People are still creating retarded religions in this time and age.

Fucking idiots could have a better game for 14 bucks made by about the same number of people with very similar features.

>What is Stabound?

what about people who live on remoted islands and never had contact to other people? how do they know about the bible? how do they know not to steal, be gay or divorce? was their life wrong? they go to hell?

What are you talking about, no remote island knows about the bible without the use of (colonial) missionaries.

exactly that was the point, you missunderstood. i wanted to show up that no religion (none of ours) is needed

i want a religios revolution. religion need to be banned to privacy. how can i make it smooth? i dont want to go on the streets prrotesting and shit.. i thought the internet could help, but how? come on anons, help me with ideas

Like climate change dillusionites. Fucking scariest group of illiterate fucktards in the history of mankind.

im a proud monkey. whats wrong with the rest?