Any Edh(Commander) players in here. Favorite general? Pic very related

Any Edh(Commander) players in here. Favorite general? Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

deckstats.net/decks/38880/?lng=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Recently made a mina and denn commander, so far they have to be one of my favorite commanders.

Does that make the spell free?

Also in case you didn't know there are usually MTG threads on /Traditional Games/ and not to many mtg players are on Sup Forums

Nope. You still have to pay the mana cost.

No, but if it doesn't specifically say cast then that means it cant be countered, but you would have to check it's oracle text to see if it still says "play"

Norrin, you couldn't hide forever.

Mine, mono black deck

Pic Related

You are wrong.

It has you cast the spell, it does not say anywhere that the spell cannot be countered.

>take card from graveyard
>move spell to stack
>pass priority, this is the bit where they decide to counter it or not
>spell either resolves or is countered, move spell to exile.

Have you been to /tg/? Everyone is a Sup Forumstard you just have to keep your image posts sfw

Mimeoplasm

What's the practical application of this card in EDH?

Maybe whenever I previously tried to start a MTG thread I was just unlucky, and they would usually end up dying.

Impact tremors, just gotta trigger him 40 times and you win.

Abuse ETB triggers.

Here are mine, includes pic related. Sedris deconstructed to make Mimeoplasm.
deckstats.net/decks/38880/?lng=en

Maximum lulz

ah, thanks

Forgot pic.
>Zedruu
>Mimeoplasm
>Riku
>Omnath, Locus of Rage

Played EDH for a little bit, but nobody liked playing against Prossh, so I took it apart and sold it

I play mostly standard but I have designed a Commander deck. I got the idea from him sharing my name but spelled differently.

I use him and Lord of Extinction to kill everyone playing instantly.

Forgot pick.

Oloro combo.

Olivia discard (1v1).

Uril face bashing (best for 1v1, meh in team games).

Have her in my BBD (Big Black Deck)

Kalitas is dochuemode

mtg is a fun game except for the players. can not stand playing random neckbeards and sweaty high schoolers at fnm.

Can't wait to get my hands on Kalitas, wanna get 2 for my G/B control.

I bought one when it was 7 dollars. He's now what, 20 something?

I felt so lucky.

He's gone down in value, I had 2 when he was like 40 and nabbed a Liliana, Heretical Healer and few other black goodies for my Kalitas deck

Kalitas is easily one of the best new creatures. Glad I picked up 2 foils of him back when they were $20

Best commander if you're not a pussy

The fact that he's self sustaining and anti-black makes him super viable in most formats imo

play at a more competitive place, those type suck and hang out a casual shops with low entry fees

I don't think he'll see much play in Legacy, and I think he fell off after the ridiculous KtK removal rotated, but he does work in Jund.
Being one of the best creatures in the best modern deck means a lot.

What game is this and why is it japanese

Kamigawa is the weeb block.
It came out around the time Yugioh was at its peak popularity. Almost none of Kamigawa sees plays outside of EDH.

Are you waiting for him to rotate out?You're gonna be waiting awhile, better hope no one makes some insane modern deck with him within that time.

hondens play in cube, jitte plays in legacy and cube, deep hours plays in pauper, lava spike plays in modern, sakura tribe elder plays in modern, and there are more.

Insanely good commander unless they get creatures out early.

Why do I keep doing this

Nigger did you just forget sensei's divining top and glimpse of nature?

I've never seen that before. Are those legit beta or alpha? I've never been so upset, I hope that person never got payed for defacing those.

He's a 2 of in Jund, the most notoriously expensive modern deck

yep, also forgot through the breach

I love this dude and i miss my deck so much

i sold all my cards a year ago now i have jack shit but slivers

any ideas on how to make a good deck with this guy?

So would I be better off buying 2 of them now instead of waiting for them to drop?

impact tremors + purphoros, god of the forge

One of the decks I posted on deckstats has zedruu. Also Zedruu is mad cheap, I bought mine for 50 dollars when it was really like 150 worth. Tossed some of my own stuff in there now it's past 200 I think. Cheaper than most commanders by a long shot.

this with deadeye navigator

Why do you all think of a fae tribal control deck with this gal as the commander? I don’t want to go with Oona as she tends to draw a good bit of hate.

Karador master race reporting

Have Mayael, Oona, Kazuul, and Naihiri. Making Grixis good stuff next or Sharuum combo.
Too bad there are like 2 other players at my local card shop that play EDH...

Hanna's my girl. Most OP deck ever.
Claws of Gix FTW!

"draw 2 take 2 please."

All the dragons!

This bitch here completely changed my take on mono green. I constantly crush with her, and it’s a fun deck to pilot. Anyone else play her, or have played against her?

Commander is a pleb format.

I play mizzix because i like to juggle my own balls and pull wins out of my ass

ur a pleb

Fuck u and ur family, nothing personal but my ex friend played this card and thought he was the greatest player ever when he couldnt top a regionals for shit....and darkworlds in yugioh suck...rant over

Are you guys playing tiny leaders?

I just starting create 2 or 3 decks and, despite having ton of fun, considering tiny leader is THE format to create strange and specific mechanics, I'm afraid I wont play agaisnt a lot of people so I try to keep a low budget.

I don't go outside often and play the majority of time with a couple of my friends that don't play this format.

Should I go ape crazy on it and put money in the format?

>this guy is my all time favorite tiny leader

I run this as well with corpsekjack menace, doubling season, and primordial hydra.
Have other cards that let me search graveyard for any of those plus lots of elves and tokens.

People still play Tiny Losers?

Honestly I cant stand his RtR art, I think his I vs G looks far better.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, now GTFO of the thread if you don't like the topic faggot

It's much better, yeah.

If I ever buy my commander deck with him I'll probably foil him with that art. I'm currently wittling down the cards in it but it's hard, at 106

His IvG art it actually cheaper than his RtR, I mean it wasn't that high to begin with at about .60

I've been thinking of selling all my cards and have him in foil if you're interested.
Might even sell my EDH deck.

I'm running this guy to stop my play group from infinite combos and what not.

Nicol Bolas for original Elder Dragon Highlander
I don't care I like it

im working on a blue black mill any advice.

Give up and build a new deck. All you're doing is giving your opponent free wins.

you know who your comander will be

the blue black god my comander

Buncha tutors and traumatize, also Phenax + Consuming aberration is insane.

Ghave guru if spores is my man. Most fun token deck ive ever played, pretty solid deck and win streak

This and lab maniac

Mono Green Heavy Hitter Deck, I get all the Chicks

If you draw your entire deck, you should have a better win condition

i have all those cards i just want to build something stupid. i have howling mine fount of mythos and the blue draw enchantment .

I was about to say the same damn thing.
How about that umezawa's jitte!!?

Oh, get nekusar mind razer.

pic related is definitely my favorite. Tribal rats totally takes people by surprise. After him would be Intet, the Dreamer. Nothing like paying three mana for a malestrom wanderer

My commander of choice

Use permanents that effect everybody and that don't matter who own them like Howling Mine for example. Everybody draws two cards, but it doesn't matter who owns it. Then give people mean permanents like Aggressive Mining. Also permanents like Oblivion ring and Stasis snare are also nice to get rid of once you've used their effects.

Illusions of grandeur. Bronze bombshell. Iron golem(I think)

thats a awesome comander.

Also Bloodchief ascension and mind crank go infinite and are in Black.

He is and there are so many draw/hand cycle cards that can go with him. Use reliquary tower, no max hand size, draw a ton, then just keep cycling and making everyone draw cards equal to your hand

Once I ciphered whispering madness on dragon mage, it was beautiful..

I run this every now and then. I sunk most of my money into making this deck. It's super fast, but I'm still looking for more cards to put into it.

Nath.