Sup Forums help me I start college tomorrow what should I do on my first day?

Sup Forums help me I start college tomorrow what should I do on my first day?

Find someone with an adderall script so you have a connect

Not the worst idea I've ever heard...

make friends
learn lots

go to college

Get drunk and fuck a fat chick

I have a old school 25 mg bottle but I use it

stay at home and jerk off to anime instead

Just don't really try to be what you isn't.

The rest goes for your mentality, of what you want out of College. If you really want to pursue a correr on the Field you're studying, stick to your teachers, approach them and get everything you can from them, on class and off class, because in the future they will be your passports to entering your area.

If you're just passing trough College, and don't really care, give a shit about everything and just try your minimum to get your degree.

College is all in, or all out.

You will br your teachers friends, or the other students friends (This can have a slight balance, tough.)

And you will give your maximum effort and dedication, or zero fucks.

Don't think it won't matter how you behave now. Your choices tomorrow will follow you to the end, so do what you really want to do.

Bring a ton of mints and become "the guy with the mints"

College is chill as fuck. Stop stressing.

I second this

10/10 best advice the bible never gave

Haha should've chose spring to start

It's the first day. Continue being a faggot as you stress over the syllabus, faggot

This guy knows stuff

Join a study group or do your schoolwork in the tutor center.

Study

Stock up on guns and ammo. Seems like you're a pussy, might need them when you lose your shit

If your a stem major, welcome to he'll fagget. Hopefully you'll make it through four years and make the world a better place.

Business or economics or some shit like that; from what I've seen from my friends. It'll be pretty chill, just don't be a retard.

And BA major, congratulations you came to collage to either put yourself in debt for nothing. Or your burning daddies money to Chad it up 24'7. Don't worry, you'll never have to use your brain.

Take out ur Willy an slap it at the teacher, that way you get first dibs at the pizza party.

Have pineapples at your disposal encase someone tries to push you around

ith?

Dude I'm starting tomorrow as well.

"Doublemint Dave"

"Mark the mint man", they might call him

couldn't agree with you more

Wear a name badge.

better yet, make cardboard sign with your name, and wear it around your neck.

Go on a shooting spree.

Figure out where your classes are and how many times you going to suck off your roommate

Take too much LSD on your first day

Drop out

shoot the place up user

This

wear a onesie.

> MOST IMPORTANT
Join lots of extracurriculars. Just force yourself to go to their meetings, and admit to yourself that you have nothing better to do. Figure out which ones you like, and drop the ones you don't. Take the initiative to get to know the members (this might take a few weeks). Get in with the group, and eventually they'll invite you to parties.

> SECOND
get to know your advisors and professors. Don't just be someone who goes to class and does assignments (though obviously do that, too). Get to know your field and your opportunities through them.

> less important
take advantage of the gym. Get in the routine of doing something that will give you an attractive physique, whether it's lifting, climbing, or swimming.
Figure out where you want to go to study abroad, and figure out the cheapest way to do it. Then make sure it happens.
Try to get in the habit of doing assignments when you get them. Instead of planning out long periods for you to pretend to study as you really surf the net, snack, etc. schedule short, finite, specific study periods of intense focus where you're just doing a specific assignment or subject.

be nice to your professor. i'm teaching tomorrow and still don't have my lecture prepared yet so don't shit all over me if you're in my class and it's a little messed up

Sent from my Android phone

/thread

NYPA

gtfo newfag

>Wear beige trench coat, flaps up
>Also fedora.
>Walk around as suspiciously you can
>Bring suitcase
>Suitcase is filled with 250+ pictures of foxes
>Open the lock on the suitcase
>Bump into a stranger
>Suitcase opens
>Releases Fox pictures.
>Be as awkward as possible while collecting fox pictures
>Flee the scene
>Repeat.

Also cover the walls of your room with pictures of fish with the number "23" written on them in red.

23 skidoo is the stalest meme there is.

go home grandpa, you're drunk.

this thread is retarded. College = not needed, trust me. I graduated with honors in premed and did not need shit to start the business which i own and operate now. But, since you already fucked yourself, its true as another user said, be yourself, do not try to be who you are not, you will be that guy that everyone makes fun of. Depending on the size of your college, their will 100% be a group of individuals that are just like you, it just may take a week or two to sift them out. If you smoke weed, it makes meeting people worlds easier. But other than that, its pretty fucking easy. OH and the biggest thing is KNOW what the fuck you want to major in and stick ot the same one, switching it up will just make you pay up the ass for shit that isnt needed.

sound advice

Sent from my Android phone

Any number or statement will do the job.

Better yet go to a psychiatrist and get a script. Jesus it's not that hard

College is very useful if you do something with it. Premed isn't going to get you shit unless you go to med school

if you become an engineer, accounting, and a few others. its like 50% or something college grads end up never using their degree. Anyone going into business, arts, etc should just drop out, save the money and grow. It will be more useful then any days spent in a college class room.

Sit either on the front row, center seat, or off to the side and out of sight. Speak to no one unless spoken to, do not make eye-contact, and keep your speech clear, quick, and concise. Also, you should just wear all black. If you have one of those classes where you have to introduce yourself or whatever, keep your interests to a minimum and DO NOT mention anime.

Panty raid, duhhh

Are you going to a community college, a liberal arts school, a tech/engineering school, a top (Ivy League-tier) university, a state school, a major private university, or a trade school? Are you in a certificate, AA, or Bachelor program?

This, but instead, weed.

this, but instead, meatball subs.

Kek

This

Make sure everyone knows it's because Bernie Sanders was cheated.