Are you a fan of capeshit? Do you see every capeshit movie that comes out?

Are you a fan of capeshit? Do you see every capeshit movie that comes out?

I see some of them with friends. I wouldn't miss it if better movies came along

DC has done some decent stuff especially with nolan, BvS wasn't great though. Marvel started off good with iron man but i grew tired of it after the 100th flick

I outgrew capeshit years ago. Have the first 3 xmen and spiderman movies on DVD. Last capeshits I saw were the first Avengers movie, the first captain america movie, and the first Thor movie, and I only watched those on tv because I had people over that wanted to watch them. I have zero interest in any of these movies, I grew up reading comics and watching all the cartoons and stuff, I have zero desire to see stories that I've already seen 100 times before.

Oh and I've seen batman begins and the 2nd one which i can't even remember the name of. couldn't be assed to watch DKR, especially when it became a forced meme here completely turned me off of it.

Not all of them but most of them. Like I've never seen any of the Captain America movies except Civil War.

The way I figure it, if you spend $200m making a movie, you can have 2 hours of my time.

Oh and I never watched the Thor movies either.

Iron Man and Iron Man 2 are the only Marvel superhero movies I've seen. I haven't seen any Captain America, Thor, or Avengers movies. I haven't seen Ant Man or Iron Man 3.

The only recent DC superhero movies I've seen is the Nolan Trilogy.

I like movies and I watch a lot of them, I just couldn't give 2 shits about superhero movies. I also haven't seen a lot of the remakes/reboots (Jurassic World, Star Wars TFA, etc).

The movies have become kinda depressing desu. When I was young it seemed like there were new, original movies coming out every week. These days there's like 2 or 3 new, original movies released per month.

OFFICIAL CAPESHIT POWER RANKINGS

1 - Spiderman 2
2 - Superman 2
3 - Blade
4 - Batman 89'
5 - Iron Man
6 - Superman
7 - X-Men 2
8 - Man of Steel
9 - Captain America The Winter Soldier
10 - Watchmen

Honorable Mentions: Superman, Superman Returns & Daredevil (Director's Cut)

9001 - TDKR
9000000000000001 - Age of Ultron

>MoS
>No TDK
No

TDK has aged horribly.

Man of Steel however is getting more appreciated the older it gets. It's one of the best capeshit movies.

It's all based on comics, which exist because children have short attention spans, and yet you people take elitism in who made those children's entertainment. It's all poorly written trash because that's what the source is and especially now that it makes money. More quantity over quality. An example some of you might understand is CoD.

>has aged horribly
>2008 is now considered the distant past

What a fucking awful way of thinking.

Last one I saw was dark knight rises again - the meme one
I saw a little bit of one of the new spidey movie, not the whole thing

>CoD

Fuck off back to Sup Forums underage.

CA:WS
I don't get it. Everyone thinks it's so good because of unexpected Hydra plot twist ?

It's the action. It's basically a Bourne movie

I hate all superhero movies, the last one I liked was the first iron man. DC and marvel can go fuck off for all I care. They're little shit show movies that they pump out every 6 to 8 months because it makes money off of neck beards and little kids

That is an ignorant lifestyle

>Simplistic story
>Great action scenes
>No Tony Stark or other Avengers hogging the limelight
>Chris Evans being based

No I am not. It's disappointing because there's been nothing out worth watching in the theater in a long time because they're flooding the market with this predictable childish action shit.

>are you a fan of capeshit
Yes
>do you see every capeshit movie that comes out
No

>No
>No
Literally only seen Spiderman 1&2 + Civil War

Yes. No, because my friends and I prefer to see the main ones and only if a niche character's flick is good/unique we will see it.

it's a METAGENRE!

it allows great, mediocre, and terrible movies, just like westerns, or swords-and-sandals flicks

im stuck in a dilemma between seeing xmen apocalypse and captain america civil war