Whats up b ?

Whats up b ?

I was born black but i always felt white. I don't even sound like a black person and im also pretty smart, the best one in my class actually. I can even speak french and spanish very good.

I always disliked this hood sub culture, never understood whats so great on music of some uneducated thugs talking about banging your mother. And i hate this black lives matter movements, its getting ridiculous if you ask me.

Is there still any chance for me to get some love from you guys? I can handle the racism i will get first, but im pretty sure i could change your opinion about me pretty fast once we start a conservation.

OP most of us normies know the difference between niggers and black people. don't worry about it so much!

A ok afro American my dude

Dindu

You will never not be black but like I always say all niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers

First things first, I'm really sorry about your loss

R. I. P Harambe, he was your father?

>I don't even sound like a black person

You are a nigger and will always be worthless. Dont fucking step in Missouri because I will find you and snap your worthless neck you dumb nigger.

I hate niggers. You don't sound like a nigger. Though you should stop seeing yourself as a black man, it'll create the illusion in your head that others do as well.

you seem alright only autists dont understand that there are exceptions in any group

the fact that you think black lives matter is getting ridiculous makes you cool in my book. doubt the rest of Sup Forums will agree.

there is a difference between a black person and a nigger. drop the niggerish and be a good person

So long as you aren't that gangster nignog trash you're cool in my book OP

Where ya live OP? I'd hang out with you.

Que?

blm was always ridiculous user

This.
Checked.

I live in the jungle

Black Lives Matter is not a movement its a terrorist organization. Kill yourself OP you hippie libtard

You will always be a nigger, nigger but you may be emperor of all niggers

Honestly the 'hood' culture is there beca use of the Democrats they gave blacks welfare which can make you more money than working a min wage job so they don't become independent.

Continue along your path user knowing you have the drive to do well in life

OP here thanks guys, the kind words really made me happy, pic related it's me

Black too fellow black user feel pretty much the same way but I've never seen myself as black just human like you or anyone else.

HOLY FUCK LMFAO

Have this for your troubles, OP.

This

I always see it as this

/thread

in all seriousness he's absolutely right.

But you like fried chicken and watermelons...right?

NIGGERS are niggers and I will beat them into a pool of blood

Oh by the way you're going to be called oreo, house nigger and coon

> I don't even sound like a black person and im also pretty smart
>once we start a conservation
>conservation

Checked
Brilliant Dubs
Nice.

You be like tupac and 50 cent with that french shit nigger.

You can grow up to me an angry talentless fuck like spike lee.

>implying he isnt those things and a nigger

A nigger is a nigger

You will always be the token black guy, white people will never truly accept you. I accidentally said the word nigger in front of a token black guy and our friendship was never the same after that. People don't wanna have to watch what they say and censor themselves in front of their friends. Just accept yourself for who you are, faggot.

Damn naggers

You speak french and shite homie....bleach yourself white like michael jackson.

I only eat fresh pussy

Token Black. On /b to make new friends.

Slavery or GTFO

Fuck you for bringing race into it, only proves you are a nigger. The white race is the only right race. Come on kid, step on my territory ill make you a slave

No you won't and you can't, let's not kid ourselves.

I just realized his name is token because he is the token black guy

convince the rest of your community to act like humans...you have my support.

I have muscles son.

Shit man its the ghetto, the jungle and u gotta me tight with your crew and shit bitches be rolling. gets me watermelon.

Congratulations. You're an average person. You're nothing special and you're just you, but I hate the fact that you brought up race. Everyone is always bringing up race and it's fucking autistic. Fuck the blacks who are constantly screaming about race and fuck the autist on this site who can't stop being complete bums. Live your life to the best of your capabilities and be a decent fucking person. You would think that this is common sense, but retards alike just can't catch the message.

Proud to be one. Sorry if you're ashamed of who and what you are. I'm fairly well spoken, and not entirely stupid, and I also understand that not everyone is the same. Sound like you just want acceptance, and you're trying to get it from people that will never accept you. Get a backbone nigger and stop acting like the house slave from Django Unchained.

This op. I'm from new York so I really do hate the fuking niggers in the projects. But whenever I goto Manhatten and see the actual hard working blacks in menial, or physical labor jobs, and those in suits. I got respect for them because they'really respectable members of this society. But I'm down to purge hood niggers, white trash, jews, gypsies, and other human scum any day. Ops, forgot south America, but they can wait

SLAVE PIC WITH CHAINS OR GTFO

I will put you out in 2.4 seconds nigger.

What most people see as black culture is actually just poverty culture.
>using foodstamps on booze
>bailing on your kids
>spending your entire paycheck on shiny things to make you look wealthy
>gangs are the only way out
You feel white because you are not in inner city poverty. So come and join us in paying the police to clean them out.

This is so fucking sad. You're fucking black and you want to be white because of the people around you. Instead of giving up like a fucking pussy, teach your dumbass kids to do better and help improve our race. Fucking disgrace just like the rest of them. you're no better than the fucking SJW scum that walk around blaming whites for their problems.

HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins
That this little white gurl hurr
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN

We know the diffrence between nigger and mega-nigger, you're welcome here OP.

eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu.nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
That THAT THIS WHYTE GURL HUR IS KING
Rolls a blunt
AND WE GONNA FUCK THIS GURL PUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET

that's why he has white palms, there's a bit of good in all of us even niggers

Nice to see you has a dreum

hey dude we gonna watch end of evangelion together later i sware

I has a dream masta.

Your a-okay in my book, kiddo.

This exactly. There's a difference between being black and being a nigger.

No there is not

Honor this user and Honor op. You are just black not a nigger.

Wake up you is dreaming again bro u is still on that there crack, stop stroking your tiny ghetto cock before your mamas pimp is seeing you.

>tfw summerfags can't greentext

I hate blacks/niggers to the upmost degree. No matter how okay you think they are, they always end up with nigger tendancies. HOWEVER my feelings are based on objective observations through out my life.

I've interacted with more blacks than most people on Sup Forums have seen on TV.

That being said there is the rare, very occassional black person that I don't notice show any signs of niggerdom.

Quick someone throw a basketball...she's being raped and you can't shoot niggers or they will burn their own houses down and roam the streets grunting.

There's a really weird sort of pride circling around certain races. You cannot choose your race, therefore you should not be proud of it. When countries are proud of their race, all it does is do the Holocaust and shit. So what you are thinking is really just the next step of thinking about race, just not caring.

Also, there are a ton of scholarships and shit for black people, you could get into Harvard if you wanted

Anthony J. Is that you?

You honestly sound autistic.

Not every black person is dumb OP. You must have been raised right, or had enough sense to not get fucked up
-fellow nigger

>tfw when a gorilla can

I is black and ploughed and I has a dream. Is able to be saying bonjour and I'ma getting some of that edumacation in hurvard and they have a machine in dere and I'll be like given free skittles in shit

>le all black people aren't niggers meme
Kys

I hate black people to the fucking core but I wouldn't even remotely consider someone like you black.

It's more than just a skin color. No big deal. Just chill bro. Play vidya smoke up. We can be friends.

Do you want to work on my shrimp boat bubba?

Amen. That's what I'm saying. He needs to get a backbone. To me he sounds like a coward that's no better then the thugs that he doesn't like. That shouldn't make him ashamed of his whole race. I'm sure that there are white people the don't like trailer trash meth addicts, but they don't denounce their whole race just because some white people like to inbred.

He can tend the fields and act as a gangmaster for the other niggers out there working the cotton.

Or we could deploy him in operation black shied two in syria. We send in all the niggers in a massive parachute deployment and then when the enemy has used up their ammunition we can drive in and win..

>Smart
>Best in class in fact
>knows multiple languages
>Dislikes hood culture
>Hates BLM
There's a different between being a black person, and a nigger. You're black, but not a nigger.

First post=best post.

SAY MASTA OR GTFO

It's just uneducated poor people that most ppl hate

Since he is a nigger why do you believe his surreal claims, which niggers are well know for.

You're a black man, but not a nigger. There is a world of difference between the two.

White people tend not just to hate black people but also each other. So you can aspire to be hated just as much as everyone else.