Will germanistan ever recover?

>will germanistan ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politics/brexit-theresa-may-speech/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38650612
youtube.com/watch?v=gmOvEwtDycs
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-britain-will-quit-eu-even-if-mps-vote-down-deal-in-parliament-a3442906.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37861888
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38200115
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you're the ones that have to recover from not being in the single market that even Switzerland and Norway are part of.

Calm down abdul you will still get your benefits

You know, there are other countries in the world too, besides EU. No EU only means better deals with them.

You, Mohammed, on the other hand probably won't.

Get the fuck out of my country.

>Vote to leave EU
>'Leader' of country scams you into another vote in Parliament.
Do brits really think they are leaving the EU?

Your referendum meant nothing, the Parliament is going to vote not to leave.
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politics/brexit-theresa-may-speech/

The EU is by far Britain's biggest export market. No one, not even the most hardcore Brexit supporters can deny that being in the single market is a lot better for Britain economically than not being in it.

They really can't
The only people who would/can would be the House of Lords
And if they did it would create a political nightmare for them
MPs are meant to serve the people so they can't just turn around and fuck them over unlike in America with your mess

>Getting cucked by Populism

Nothing like implementing policies based on emotions only to find out later the costs are greater than the benefits.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38650612
>Parliament will vote on EU deal
They really can.

Your referendum means nothing, it was just a kick starter. If Chambers say no then the people have spoken.

Thats what you get for living in a subaverage democracy instead of the worlds leading republic.

You might be retarded but il say it again
They can't
If they vote to not leave they will be kicked out from there position and there vote counted as null

That's because it's a British Democracy:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmOvEwtDycs

>the worlds leading republic
Leading what? Your own citizens mistrust and hatred of its own government? Your """" perfect"""" system is one where 90% of your country thinks its as useless as tits on a bull

>If they vote to not leave they will be kicked out from there position and there vote counted as null
You must be retarded if you think that will happen instantly.

Brits have to wait for reelection; so prepared to get screwed over.

Face it, Leave is only ~50%. You're staying in the EU and theres nothing you can do about it except wait to punish someone who will leave office 1 day anyway.

>let me tell you about your country!

The EU is so low energy they shut down nuclear plants and are trying to power themselves by hot air being blown from brussels

>let me tell you about your country!

its an impossible.
they are already muslim country anymore.
RIP Germany. Good morning Islamic Germany!

You really need to get your head out of your arse and read up what a democracy is and not just watch the joke of a political system you have going on and projecting it onto the world

Get an actual passport before commenting on foreign issues.

Fucking tripfagging gypsy

>You really need to get your head out of your arse
Sorry I stole your mojo.

I know how bad you wanted to shit on Germanistan but unfortunately you havent won yet!
>edition.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politics/brexit-theresa-may-speech/

> The world's leading republic

A majority didn't vote for your new meme leader, yet he was elected. What a great democracy you must have.

>germanistan and ameri cucks are this mad

UK is leaving, deal with it. Parliament will not dare to override the referendum.

Questions are: what will Scotland do with confirmed hard brexit, how long negotiations will take and whether, after they are finally done, one of the EU countries don't throw them under the bus for whatever reason.

I'm not surprised populists are so successful in eastern european countries where distrust towards establishment is based on its downright criminal track record, I'm more surprised they gain so much traction in developed democracies.
Maybe the people have really become too comfortable that they feel need to shake things up.

>The world's leading republic
>A majority didn't vote for your new meme leader, yet he was elected.
>What a great democracy you must have.

>current USD

>Hard brexit confirmed

welp, time to dig up some irish ancestry methinks

>The EU is by far Britain's biggest export market

Yes, because Britain currently is in the EU, lol. Really slow now for retards:

>EU has no customs on the inside, but big customs on the outside.
>This naturally isolates EU countries from the rest of the world, since customs deals are usually reciprocal ("if you block my goods, I'll block yours")
>Once a country leaves the EU, it can make it's own customs deals with the rest of the world

I hope you understand now why the "biggest single market" phrase really doesn't mean as much as (((leftist newspapers))) make you believe.

u mad EU cucks?

>I'm not surprised populists are so successful in eastern european countries where distrust towards establishment is based on its downright criminal track record, I'm more surprised they gain so much traction in developed democracies.
UK has been very democratic for hundreds of years, it should not surprise anyone that they get upset when their representation is taken away along with any accountability of government
I would expect eastern euro countries to be more accepting of the EU (as they are) since they have rarely been in control of their own countries anyway

>Parliament will not dare to override the referendum.
They aren't overriding anything.

People from places who didn't vote "Leave" are going to democratically take out the past Referendum.

>when a yank starts spouting utter drivel

You do understand how complex it is to restructure your trade and then to restructure it on a system that will have tariffs making it much more costly and complex
Trading with the EU is cheep and easy
Trading with the US India ETC comes with extra complexity
>spouting cuck
Please fuck off backcto Sup Forums

>paki
>Irish ancestry

You'll have to do a lot of digging m8.

What do you mean by this. She just sealed the fate of Britain not leaving the union.

She will bargain for the worst deal possible and the parliament will reject it based on the lack of mandate for exiting the single market, too, since the leave camps has campaigned on staying in the market.

Why doesn't the

> world's
> leading
> republic

celebrate easter?

>what will Scotland do with confirmed hard brexit

Polls for Scottish independence are showing that support is retracting. They've had a realisation how badly they'd be fucked had they left.

Keep repeating yourself, it doesn't prove anything. Frankly I won't be lectured by or take anyone who doesn't own a passport seriously.

Personally, I don't trust parliament either, however Labour is currently being punished hard. They've lost several constitutions in by-elections to both conservative and UKIP.

case in point. I would've expected an Australian to have good enough education to have some elementary knowledge of history and politics and yet I see you merely regurgitate the memes.

>better never change anything because it costs

Ever heard of "local minima"? You brainlets truly are pathetic.

Because Germany was invaded by muslim i think Brexit is Right.
British must be defend his borders himself.

this tee bee heych

>They cant
>They really cant
Keep repeating yourself, it doesn't prove anything. Frankly I won't be lectured by or take anyone who is in the EU seriously.

My passport is probably marked more than yours, your in the EU.

oi wind your neck in pal

That's purely speculation
Having a strategy based on speculation is nonsense

>British must be defend his borders himself.

they're voting on the deal we finally get, NOT whether article 50 gets triggered

For a posh cunt that Jacob Rees-Mogg is an alright lad.

>they're voting on the deal we finally get, NOT whether article 50 gets triggered
So then we agree, UK isn't leaving EU; article 50 can be denied by chambers in government.

>That's purely speculation

you're a hopeless brainlet

Get the fuck out of my country

>you have to be in the single market to trade with europe

what the fuck are the rest of the world currently in?

it is lol
>call someone a brainlet when you are too dim to even make a counter point
Ahh yes very good

>what the fuck are the rest of the world currently in?
Well we aren't trying to betray and leave EU.

You can start there.

I'm just enjoying the ride. This whole affair is so retardly British.

>they cant really
great quoting yank, given I've never used those words

And isn't taking my words and repeating back them to me considered childish?

>My passport is probably marked more than yours, your in the EU.

I'm seriously doubtful you even own a passport. After all, the statistics are against you. You also can have your passport marked for travelling between EU countries moron.

Acting like a petulant child is not an argument.

the clock is ticking, we are activating article 50 by march whether we have a plan or not, if parliament ruled against the plan we'd just leave the EU without one, which obviously isnt as good as having a plan

>Brexit: 'Britain will quit EU even if MPs vote down deal in Parliament'

>“The referendum last year set in motion a circumstance where the UK is going to leave the European Union, and it won’t change that.”

standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-britain-will-quit-eu-even-if-mps-vote-down-deal-in-parliament-a3442906.html

you clearly know nothing about the brexit situation, not sure why youre involving yourself tbqhwyfam

wanting independence is not a betrayal, maybe to the juvenile. we can still cooperate and work with europe without belonging to their political union. the world is a very connected place and we dont need to be their bitch to trade with them, nor have a shitty model like norway and Switzerland

your cunt is now fully under tory control
the question now is about whether you'll ever be able to go anywhere in life

He thinks he's being funny by "trolling" us, meaning mixing his genuine ignorance with retardation.

I still find it laughable and a bit pathetic how everything, from Brexit to Trump, is nothing more than a bunch of voters who are looking to direct their emotional anger at someone and seeking a quick solution to their problems without any understanding of the complicated nuances of policymaking. But hey, Democracy I guess.

>dim to even make a counter point

You'd have to make a point first. But since your understanding is limited to phrases, you'll probably have a hard time with it.

if you had any idea what you're talking about you'd know someone already tried that and got btfo

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37861888
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38200115

>Supreme Court Brexit case: 'No need' for MPs to get final say

I voted remain but I can assure you, article 50 will get triggered one way or another

It is this kind of opinion that causes this situation. A smug loathing for anyone you perceive below you.

>Get the fuck out of my country

If it was your country you could make me do it.

>given I've never used those words
I never said you did, however if you disagree with my analysis; you made a stance.

>childish
Calling people childish who expose you as wrong is not an argument either.

>we are activating article 50 by march whether we have a plan or not
You clearly know nothing of the brexit situation.

>Supreme Court Brexit case: 'No need' for MPs to get final say
>that means they cant or wont
Why are brits so stupid?

Their only language has been hijacked to the point they don't even know the difference between a 100% positive affirmation and a vague statement about a particular outcome.

Soros' mission has been accomplished.
Flooded by rapefugees, yet unable to protect themselves, the once proud people of Germany must now rely on their government for everythi...wait; they already had that.

Nevermind.

>Democracy I guess.
This is the good thing about how politics have been developing desu.
It shows that voters do in fact have responsibility and impact, for better or worse.

I just hope backlash will not undermine this.

Won't be the biggest single market when they leave.

feel free to give facts instead of ad hominem, I would love to know how much self determination your parents had under the soviets or how much representation slovaks had in Czechoslovakia
now let's compare it to the english who have been under parliamentary rule since the 1700's and an independent nation almost 1000 continuous years

And it's the same kind of opinion where the average joe refuses to listen to the experts because "he thinks he knows more" than the expert. It goes both ways. A level of smug yet cynical anti-intellectualism that basically refuses to look at the potential negative impacts of their political beliefs.

Again, ignore and cherrypick.

At the end of the day, you are the one revels in ignorance.

>he acknowledges he is acting like a child
>HE CARRIES ON ACTING LIKE A CHILD
THE MAD MAN NOT EVEN Sup Forums CAN CONTAIN HIS AUTISM

smug retards are truly the most retarded kind

>american pseudo intellectuals

>cherrypick.
I'm quoting a speech from your Margaret Thatcher wannabe.

Nothing cherrypicked. Sorry

>he acknowledges he is acting like a child
>Reading this far into someones post
Ya obviously your autism can't be contained in Sup Forums

So you came to Sup Forums.

No, it is slightly different. The average joe does not believe he is "smarter" than the experts, but he places little faith in what they say because he sees a difference between what is said and what is actually done.

stop feeding the yank now boys hes had his fun

@70060737

The point on cherrypicking is how you take a smaller part of the argument and ignore the rest.

No (You)s for him now on.

>The point on cherrypicking is how you take a smaller part of the argument and ignore the rest.
Isn't that what YOU are doing? Since you are ignoring your Chambers of governments role in solidifying the Brexit transition?

What will UK transfer to if by March 3rd you dont have an agreement?

Either the Chambers of government are going to decided what comes next or nothing does. Please understand what a Referendum means before you post again next.

Ignoring him doesn't make you win the argument

The facts are following: UK has been bound by EU treaties since 70s. That's when "representation and accountability" were "taken away" by the evil, evil brussels. And they had to ask more than once because de Gaulle B them TFO.
Subsequent changes to nature of EU were actually towards democratization and more accountability of what was originally *more* technocratic and undemocratic that it is today.

Neither does it make him the winner.

But what's the point if he is unwilling to listen to those that actually live in the country? He's either trolling or retarded.

>Subsequent changes to nature of EU were actually towards democratization and more accountability

Yes you fucking retard, because the COMPETENCES increased by a MILLION times! Originally the EU was a trade union ONLY.

>if he is unwilling to listen to those that actually live in the country
I'm quoting Theresa May.
That is her right?

Shes a citizen of the UK right?

The same UK that voted on Brexit? Or a different UK?

The EU is going to get its teeth kicked in, especially now we have the Yanks on our side now King Obongo is going.

the EEC was, but the EU is an political union as well as an economic one. thatcher knew exactly what she was getting into

>trade union ONLY
>only
kek

maybe you should educate yourself on role of european court of justice and what the treaties already looked like when UK entered.

Do brits know the difference between a Referendum and a Proposition?

only shitlibs

EU caliphate is going to get BTFO

>Britain
>Trading anything
What are they sending? Crumpets?

@70061278
HE IS STILL GOING THE MADMAN

We are one of the world's largest economies.

>Quick Trade Deal

Oh yeah, make a trade deal with a "reliable" partner like the USA, who constantly threatens trade war against its neighbors and other major trading partners. Also negotiating a FTA can take between 4 to 8 years.

Congress and Parliament will rush it through. Your Republicans are all Anglophiles.

>Congress and Parliament will rush it through. Your Republicans are all Anglophiles.

That's not how FTA's work.........

>he doesn't know the difference between a referendum and a proposition

>What are they sending? Crumpets?
>We are one of the world's largest economies.
So you've dodged the question completely, very childish of you.

If I'm totally honest with you Theresa May >>>> Angela Merkel

How did I dodge it? We export all sorts, we are a huge economy.