Holy fuck, these 4 together could take on pretty much everyone from Civil War. Avengers who?

Holy fuck, these 4 together could take on pretty much everyone from Civil War. Avengers who?

its not canon though and therefore can't interact with the rest of the MCU

Wanda would rek them all tho

What am I looking at here?

If wanda and daisy were in the same scene my cock would explode

wanda is still a person. Yo-yo, skyequake and even zapdos can get her.

>Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., is an American television series created for ABC by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, and Maurissa Tancharoen, based on the Marvel Comics organization S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division), a fictional peacekeeping and spy agency in a world of superheroes. It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), sharing continuity with the films and other television series of the franchise.

Sorry friend. It's canon.

One who can run at super speed who would BTFO of Cap, Bucky, Black Panther, Black Widow. One who can melt metal at will and could easily defeat Iron Man, War Machine, and Ant Man. One who has the ability to cause quakes who could beat any grounded hero from Civil War. One who can manipulate electric currents, again could probably cause trouble.

The Inhumans are still people too.

>I unironcially watch AoS

>Supershitty-speed, where you can predict exactly where she will be in a second, because she bounces back
>Earthquake powers that don't work on half the Avengers, because they can fly, otherwise it's just crappy shockwaves, and Rhodey can already do that anyway
>Meltman with the power to...melt!
>A guy with lightning, which Tony is already shown to be pretty well guarded against, and who is also dead now, LOL
Nah

No more Inhumans.

Alex Mercer could beat all of them.

Fuck yeah. Shame they'll never bring them together despite Chloe's bitching.

>One who can run at super speed who would BTFO of Cap, Bucky, Black Panther, Black Widow.
>Agent Yo-Yo, with the power to run in front of someone and get shot, taking on Black Panther
Please, stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

I totally left out hayley "basketball chest" atwell

use your brain, retard. I obviously mean that she's not some all powerful killer. The dumb bitch couldn't even hold in an explosion long enough to let it go off in the sky away from buildings how is she going to be able to focus while a super fast yoyo bops her in the face while quakes big ass jiggles the ground.

Use your FUCKING brain.

Take a chill pill, Chloe.

>Use your FUCKING brain.
>While you're scrambling to outline a scenario where multiple Secret Warriors could take down "Literally empowered by one of the six keystones of the universe" Wanda, conveniently ignoring how other Avengers would take them out if they even tried
Skye tried to use her quakes to crush Wanda, Vision would literally topple a building on her.

>Yo-yo

Oh yeah that's right SHIELD has a bargain bin version of Quicksilver. She's alright but I'd rather they brought our Quickslav back to life and put him on the show like they brought back Coulson to start the show in the first place.

>WAHH WAHH, PLS ACKNOWLEDGE OUR SHOW THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT

>In the last few years the number of known enhanced peoples has increased exponentially. *turns to camera* There, Chloe, we ambiguously acknowledged your shit show. Now shut your fucking trap you pmsing gook mutt cunt.

Jesus Christ, Vision!

>Please notice me, senpai

>Vision
melty man would demolish vision

>Why does nobody care about our show following the least interesting aspect of the Marvel universe!?

>melty man would demolish vision
He's got a range of like 2 feet in front of him, man. Have you seen the show? The most he can do is stop bullet from hitting him, and melt beams he's touching. Vision takes that fight 20:1

Only Scarlet Witch can even touch Vision.

AoS is pretty fucking great. Hive was a top tier Final Boss. MCU can only progress 3 hours -6 hours ever year, AoS can go 20 fucking hours a season.

Worst part of MCU is their failure to adverstise their fucking commercial wing of MCU. Get people tied in to AoS and they will watch the movies that connec the dots.

>Hive and Inhumans
>uninteresting

Season 2 and 3 are some of the best things in the MCU.

Depends on whether Melty Man's powers work on Vibranium, which is what Vision is made of. Vibranium is sufficiently different to normal metal that you can make a genuine argument his powers would fail completely there.

Daisy has less offensive power than Iron Man and no flight. Lincoln is in the same boat. Yo-Yo is fast but not even Quicksliver-tier, plus she has a limited radius and amount of time to spend in her power.

I would back them against Black Widow and Hawkeye but those are the shit-tier Avengers any way. The rest of the Avengers are so far out of their weight bracket it isn't even funny.

One blast and my waifu gets rid of all those literally-who's.

>Wanda will never drain the cum from Daisy's feminine penis.

My qt would never touch a filthy tranny.

She doesn't have to touch her, that's the best thing about the Scarlet Witch.

Someone post goth daisy

I wish this meme would end. Season 2 is fucking terrible and I actually kept watching it because of idiots like you spouting this bullshit, I pushed through the atrocious first season because "after the Winter Soldier it gets so good!!!!" Fuck you, waste of fucking time.

>scartlet witch will never make cute faces as she tortures you with her magic

Everyone on Sup Forums being either Sup Forums or Sup Forums contrarians will shit on her for her silly views with feminism, etc, but she is right on AoS not being acknowledged in the MCU.

I keep watching the tripe, I know its tripe, but why continue the tripe when you continually lie about it being tied in to the MCU, and having AoS acknowledge recent bs from the movies? It's obvious its only one way (MCU=>AoS), so she's in the right, and I think she'd have a better standing if AoS didn't have such a piss poor CGI budget past season 2.5 and the Inhumans movie that was originally planned wasn't shelved.

Oh well. Not like it matters, they'll probably acknowledge them sometime in Phase 3 but by the time comes, AoS will either be cancelled or just not giving a fuck about interacting anymore, like CW's DC shit with DC's movie shit.

Sorry, not canon.

Ward is love. Ward is life.

>she is right on AoS not being acknowledged in the MCU.
can't acknowledge something that is not canon

True suffering.

I'm not going to argue that Sup Forums bullshit. I don't care either way. I'm just saying she's right.

What's your point? Yea, she's right. The movies won't acknowledge a shitty tv show.

So what? Why should they?

They should just acknowledge that SHIELD is pretty much a really small low key irrelevant piece of shit, or at least have 1-2 people of AoS show up for a second of cameo.

>Letting the Russo Bro hacks have their Community meme actors have their 5 seconds of fame in Winter Soldier and Civil War

>not showing Coulson or some shit loaning the spare helicarriers/SHIELD tech in AoU to someone because he's not supposed to be alive and known to the Avengers
>or not alluding that SHIELD top operatives love to come back from the dead, like Fury did after Coulson did with the Tiki project

Either way I'm not too concerned. Phase 3 should finally be a new status quo of wacky shit (I hope) with Doctor Strange, I hope Marvel finally gets away from this bland greyshit. Then theyll have no need for referencing AoS.