My Girlfriend wants to experiment with other girls, I'm inclined to allow her. Threesomes are out of the question...

My Girlfriend wants to experiment with other girls, I'm inclined to allow her. Threesomes are out of the question, but the thought of being cucked by a woman arouses me.

Tell me why I Shouldn't.

james??

No

why is a threesome out of the question

You should, and she might even consider a full menage later

It's not cheating if she agrees

I done it once a few years ago with my gf and she keeps bringing it up in bed, if it wasn't so hard to find a third chick we'd do it monthly probably

99% of cucks regret it and so will you faggot

Literal cuck.
The only people who will approve of this are /u/ and Reddit.

As long as it's not a dude fucking her you're good. Keep it up and you might land on the topic of a threesome but NEVER get the topic of you and another dude going at her, you're still getting cucked.

She doesn't like the idea of me being with another woman. At most a no-contact Threesome.

She is a lesbian and with you just for the money or company.
Cuckboy.

You gonna be okay when she leaves you for a woman? Don't do it, but if she still wants to, you've lost her anyway!

She wants to get with someone else and won't let you? Grow a pair and tell her if she wants to experiment with other people it's either a threesome or she can go fuck herself

A threesome is NEVER out of the question

so she's immature, ok.

this

>Lesbian

Unlikely. I've never had a girl that worships my cock like she does. And I've actually dated a closeted lesbian in high school.

>Threesomes are out of the question

>Wants to sleep with other women
>But you can't have threesome or any touching of another female

C
U
C
K

>posting e-celebs

Wait wait wait.... if she's with another woman that isn't cuckolding. I had this arrangement with an ex and it was fucking awesome. Had threesomes all the time with her friends. Nothing greater in this world than having two girls worship your dick simultaneously.

THis. She is just saying this now but she will change her mind later. Be open and wait for you three to get more comfortable and it will eventually happen. Girls are just really insecure about shit like this at first so you have to ease into it.

Threesomes are out? Your GF is a closet dyke OP.

Don't listen to the envious faggots, she might just be bicurious

Anyways, if she craves it so much that she'll leave you, might just have a threesome anyways. The girl who did it with my and my gf did with us cus her bf wasn't into it.

With you're at risk doing and not doing, might as well do and enjoy yourself

you shouldn't bc she will make fun of you how she has you in her hand and all her friends will know and she'll just fuck other girls bc you're too boring for finger fuck frieda

frank is love

>giving a shit about something they clearly hate

I love how faggoty Sup Forums has become.

guy talks about letting his girl sleep with other dudes
"OMG HOT! do u get to eat the cum?"

guy talks about letting his girl sleep with other girls
"EWW GROSS U CUCK!"

Jesus, you guys suck these days.

cuck

>threesomes are out of the question
she is cheating on you, and just got permission to cheat even more

is that fucking lauren cohan from the walking dead? looks like her

BE A MAN NIGGER

they make a shitload of money though
thats like saying
"I hate my job, I dont have to do anything and I make a lot of money but I still hate it so its okay that other people that slave away earn 1% of what I do while sitting on my ass"

Also checkem

I think Reddit will be more your style.

It's nasty and gross.

just look what happened to Onision

Monthly? Jesus fuck, I would try to do it daily.

Cuck

He's a twink.

She'll do it with or without your permission

Trust me, it's awesome, but trying to get a third chick is hard af

Sure, if I ever was able to get the third one to be our girlfriend, it would be different

In what world is he a twink?

My gf likes this too, but only comes out when she's drunk. She also gets turned on by the thought of me fucking her best friend (female), but of course, she only says this when she's drunk. Go for it, especially if she admits it when she's sober.

You further prove my point that Sup Forums has become a fagfest. I want to say gb2gaia but I doubt you would know what I mean.

Life is unfair, then you die.

Unless you have the power to change how things work, try and enjoy what little you have while you still have it.

your best bet is to agree and find her a girl that is also bi, a girl that will get with her but who will also like you.

you will win as your gf will have a girl she can fuck and a girl you can fuck too

if you want to close your eyes, put your hands in your ears and hum a nice tune; that's your choice OP but don't try to deny the facts that you've stated.
>She doesn't like the idea of me being with another woman
>she wants to sleep with women
Oh and to solidify it all, You're going to be a CUCK if you go through with it.

Trips have spoken!

op read carefully.
>one of my mates had a bi gf
>made a joke about her leaving him for another girl
>a week later exactly that happened
>he said that she said she wanted to experiment with her best freind
>then just decided she liked her bestie more

op it i reckon sex between to girls is far better than sex shes having with you.
she will probably find the personality of a girl better too since they will think more alike.

tell her 3 way or nothing.
its sketchy that she doesnt want you there whn she does another girl as it is

Fucking read!
She said no THREESOMES!!
sigh, the stupidity of newfags....

Wow she's an asshole.

Is it even possible to cucked by another woman?

Op please listen to this. DONT BE A FUCKING CUCK

Arnie is so fucking old now!

If shes experimenting with women, you should experiment with men ;)

I guess the real question you should be asking is. Why does she get to fuck um and get off and you don't ?

gf did samething. didn't want me there. that means she wants to cheat on you on experiment

There's a lot of people using tinder to do that , have you tried it?

no

Can you record it so we can hear you sob when you regret it a few minutes in