Cutting thread

Cutting thread
Pics, webms, and stories welcome.
I have more than 1200 pics, so I can dump

got nothin. here for dump

Edgy. Don't dump. No one over the age of fourteen cares. Go find a fluffy thread.

got a story behind opening pic?

she cut herself

idk, but got more of her

hundreds of times everywhere with that body? such a waste :(

by accident

More

no

More

last one of this girl, but I've got a lot more

Okay more of others?

sure

I've only cut a few times but the last time I did it and went a little too deep. Cut wouldn't close and I had to tape it shut for a week for some type of scar to show up.
Pic related, about 2in. across

More

>that resolution

I'll cede you this ground, this is the first unique post I've seen in Sup Forums in ages

well thanks
says the cunt who posts a fucking hedgehog

Have you tried drinking bleach? It helps with numbing the pain to cut easier.

ITT: Whiney, emo cunts who like to harm themselves but not kill themselves.

so fucking hot. I wish I could bang this semen demon

Well I'm not an emo, I dont know about the others
also...cunt

I cut myself when I get drunk. Don't know why. I seem to remember just being bored...

boi you just got caught samefagging

its ok I guess

Might as well share.

Had some bad times a couple years ago. Got to the point where I was cutting every night. For about half a year. Much better now obviously but doc said the scars won't ever fade. Pic related.

Doubt we'll get any more OC. It's only reposts now

>When you're clearly the samefag

Edgy. Please kill yourself.

What a disgusting degenerate piece of shit whore.

Faggot

fucking hell man
thats bad
did you cut with a knife?

Gross, nasty motherfucker. Good thing those will stay forever, you deserve it for being a fucking mook.

It's not a great thing to sit and circle jerk about being so useless that you hurt yourself, should you have some modicum of self value and confidence that you should be ashamed of this shit?

>look at me I'm a disgusting attention whore

The thread

Anhero for the good of humanity. Let Darwinism take its course, beta cuck

Timestamp. If that's you, those are gnarly. My situation is similar, glad you're better now

Agreed

post rar man

Seems like this is the sort who is like "I'll hurt myself more than the world can hurt me" when if they had any real intelligence they'd know the wordl can hurt you FAR worse.

i can dump of this one bitch i used to know

Oh forgot to add, I also like to suck dick so please post your cut cock for me.

Do it

Can you upload all of them to mega or something ?

I dont fucking know why I like that bloody tities

Neither do I....

kek

unfortunatly yea

pic for you.

there are a lot more, give me a moment. theres one where she licks her blood off of her fingers if you guys want that too.

be me 16
>start getting into reltionship with girl who
>plays same games as me and also
>even bakes me cakes
>we get really close
>start kissing her regularly
>saved some money up
>and bought a nice hotel room
>so we could get it on
>she comes starts taking top off
>shes flat but what ever
about_to_get_layed.jpg
>starts giving me a pretty nice blowjob
>we start kissing some more
>start trying to take of her trousers
>shocked to see she/he/it has penis
>walk out in embarrassment
>go home and wash thoroughly
>she/he/it sends pictures after cutting themselves
mfw.mp3
>decide to ignore and avoid them
>one week later find out they killed themselves
guilt.avi
>their parents give look of shame at me during
>funeral

Forgot pic

what did you cut yourself with?

I fucking hate people that lick their own blood like it's fucking cool.

Post it

Typically I don't like them as a person, but I wanna fuck those types

pls post

nice ISIS beard

>edgy as fuck

I like your cartoon gf, user

im an isis spy. theyll never figure me out as long as i keep fucking goats.

squeeze a lemon on her

kek

i used to be in the same boat, i have visually similar scars and they won't ever fade either

That's exactly what I would do if I caught my wife doing this shit.

She's a submissive and I use punishment liberally if she steps out of line too much (she doesn't step out of line much anymore).

She expects me to do this and I bring a level of control and stabilization in her life that she needs. When we first dated 5 years ago, she desperately needed such control as she was a drug addict steadily spiraling toward death.

I would probably tie her up then spending the next several hours salting and using lemon juice over the various parts she cut on all while requiring her to repeat what she did wrong, why it was wrong, and how she is never ever going to do it again after every squeeze of a lemon / shaking of salt / rubbing of wound.

Afterwards I would clean and bandage her, hug her and tell her how proud of her I am that she isn't going to do it again and that she is a good girl and better than that.

You sound like a little dick faggot

You know...

That is probably exactly what these cut-sluts are looking for. someone to pay attention to them and take control.

And you sound like someone who doesn't understand a submissive-dependent relationship.

There are damaged girls out there who are truly seeking someone to take control of their lives and stop them from spiraling out-of-control.

My retarded bitch ex would run into the kitchen crying and run a butter knife down her arm (fruitlessly) and it wouldn't even do anything. Fuck I'm glad not to be involved with that dumb ass shit any longer

So you really are a little dicked faggot?

Why do people even cut themselves?
I'ts not because of crippling Anxiety/Depression because those muthafukers are too lazy to cut themselves, these are just grills looking for attention.
If we don't give them attention then they'll stop cutting themselves

Why the fuck would you bother with a damaged whore, don't you have a life and goals of your own? Unless they're to dom a retarded sub bitch...then, good job?

cutter here, sounds odd to say but I'll continue.
I do it where its not visible. It's not for attention but to get away from a different pain by causing another.
like how I assume you're been told to hit yourself some where else after hurting a different part of you. that's how I would explain it.

You're a degenerate piece of shit. That's how I would explain it

I'm in the same boat as you. Excuse the moob.

>hit yourself some where else after hurting a different part of you
i'm even more confused

and that, yes.

Because she is smoking hot, wild, kink, and willing to do literally anything I require of her in bed and out. Also, she is a pretty normal person now with me to tell her what to do and what not to do. She needed someone to tell her right from wrong and to teach her that there is punishment when she does wrong, but also love and reward when she does right.
She appreciates that I am willing to love her and care about her enough to see that she does not wreck her life. In return, she is completely obedient and devoted to me.

say you stub your toe, the pain hurts like a mother fucker. to distract your body from that pain you hit you arm or head or something.

I would've let her fuck me. Why didn't you let her fuck you? Faggot

god had something like this for a while but
my friends and family where looking down on me saying i was taking advantage of her
>no_shit
still though made me give her up to a mental institution
best sex ive ever had
and she knew how to cook meals like a badass.