Food cringe thread

bumpin it

Fookin butterdogs

Mac n cheese

I've had this. It's very filling.
Looks nice. What's wrong with it?
Charlie's favorite.
Too much cholesterol. I'd prolly vomit.
Do iPads heat up a lot. That could be the joke.

Bumping this thread, because I love food cringe.

Bumping again.

what the fuck

I am angry at you for having the audacity to live when the universe would be better without you.

is that Africa?

this thread makes me happy

one

two

three

four

Okay, but just this one makes me want spiced pineapple

five

OP said food cringe, not food genius.

Agreed, I'd eat the fuck out of this.

Every cringe situation needs inspiration. This is for the guy that may never have to eat another BBQ orange slice sandwich again.

That looks fucking delicious

I think this is a bat

Looks like a splayed rat breaded and deep fried.

That's good eatin', for a nigger.

It's... It's beautiful.

This is worse than gore

Most Tbones tend to resemble Africa

I've been that poor, fam.
Nice dubs say you will never be hungry again

Most of it looks fine.

This has to be a British creation. It actually wouldn't be bad if fresh or frozen peas (ones in pic are clearly from a can) were used and the bread was toasted. It'd be a good food for someone who just moved out of their parents' house and has very little money to eat. Better than fucking ramen garbage.

fucking tripe is nasty shit tho.

bologna cake is the shit
it's better with relish though, I threw some in a food processor and ended up spreading it on crackers... delicious

god i love tht meat fry it and its amaing

kek

delicious

I was forced to eat this shit as a child and forever loath my father for this

>corn tuna volevaunt with black pepper

sounds good to me bruh

You have shit taste, nigga. Corn and seafood are great together, like bacon and eggs.

wtf is that blob.

THE JELLYBEANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SERVED RAW

pork loin with a rub

Christmas dinner

That's just funny.

Someone paid real money for this...

I wanna simultaneously smack that person and shake his hand cause that is some serous shit right there

check'd

Why does she keep putting things on top?

JUST STOP ALREADY, JUST STOP!!!!

lucky trips recognized

but FUCK dat. I was watching it thinking ok this is ridiculous enough, it'll end now. . .
nope, gotta squirt that pinch of lime juice

oh and add more cheese

and squirt all the condiments on it

kill me now

>yfw you get to eat the baby jesus weiner

Funny.

Clown poop tastes funny.

Pretty sure that's a guinea pig bro.

>a bat
>my fucking sides user

There's the Father, Son, and the Holy Toast.

Cuy, or roasted Guinea pig.

Common in some South American countries.

That's a Peruvian cuisine. The drink on the right is called a Pisco

im litTERALLY SCREAMING

thats some fucked up elote

this blows my mind. i can understand a dude making this in his kitchen, but this is clearly a resturaunt. i really want to know where and what the fuck this trashcan of a meal is.

Pisco Sour to you, friendo.

My uncle's mother eats peanut butter and miracle whip on white bread. Is this normal?

underrated post

I think that might be disgusting Natto

When i was a kid, i ate a lot of butter. I used to get white bread with a quarter stick of butter and nuke that shit in the microwave until the bread was absolutely saturated with melted butter. Looked like piss when i took it out but i ate it all the time.

First off, nice trips.
Second, that looks disgusting.
Third, I hate when you see a video of someone making food and they try to act professional. Like, why the fuck did he use those scissors to cut the bag in a specific way, and then uses fucking tongs to grab the Doritos.

I recognize this shit. In some towns in Mexico they have this edgy kind of recipes combining all sorts of fucking food and chips, peanuts and whatever they have on hands reach. I've seen so many variations of food & drinks with all assortments of combinations expecting to be the new sensation but it just looks like the bottom of a porta-potty.

BTW, I'm Mexican and I disapprove this idiotic Mexican recipes.

What in the name of christ's holy wrists am I looking at here?

They're called Tostilocos I think

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH WATER

i know tosti-locos, but this shit () is on crack,

Freaking delicious, believe me... taste better than it looks
It's called ''tostilocos'' google it.

This is a beer cocktail. It's called a "Gomichela" here in Mexico. First, they pour a bottle of Corona, then some spicy sauces, powdered chili, lime, a variation of Worcestershire sauce but stronger caller Maggi Juice, then they add gummy bears, sliced veggies like cucumbers and a hot tamarind stick.

Enjoy...

wow fuck off back to tumblr you unoriginal cretin

Jc mexicans eat anything with chili and valentina in it

I'd eat it.

i hope isis and zeta works together to fucking blow up your country stupid ass negro saltamuros

faggot mac user detected

I know. People in my town consume this shit like there was no tomorrow, but I couldn't eat a bag of that shit even if WrecklessEating and Dude where's my challenge were visiting my neighborhood and asked me to do a cameo...

I know creeps who eat that

Yes

I WANT TO EAT BABY JEZUZ WIENNER SO MUCH

The only thing i'll ever compliment mexico for on their bastard "modern" cooking is wrapping a hot dog in bacon and frying it. Then they fuck it up by pouring 30 gallons of mayonnaise and pinto beans on it.

Where is this image from? It's so unsettling

Potassium+beef is a surprisingly good combination.

Gluten free vegan "burger"

Lul it's me doing a weird face

Shit legit creeps me out

Theres a place in nm called La Michoacana that makes weird shit like this. Like mango chili pops in a plastic cup or sparkling water with chili powder and lime in it.

moar

that looks fucking delicious

That shit is legit