Sophie Turner is a terrible goddamn actress. Emilia gets so much hate, but honestly Sophie is much worse...

Sophie Turner is a terrible goddamn actress. Emilia gets so much hate, but honestly Sophie is much worse. Her stronk womyn character is also worse'd than Dany's stronk womyn character. She's just so... BORING. At least Dany has three fucking wyverns. Terrible delivery, ugly, double chin, manlike body etc. I want CIA to kill her.

Emilia was actually pretty good in The Door.
That being said, it was probably her only good scene in the past 2 seasons, at least, in terms of acting.
I think overall, Sophie has been better but she has sucked the past few seasons.
Neither is particularly good.

Turner was an abomination in the new X Men.

A punching bag could do just as well as turner. They are achieving the same result with the same range of emotion.

her acting has been better this season. that scene with littlefinger was great.

How is she an actress? Why are english people so fuckinng hideous? The best actors are all Irish!

Leave Sophie alone OP, she's had it tough, plus she's more talented than you so you should probably take a moment

Agree tho given the Fact that when Game Of Thrones started nobody knew it was going to take off like it did. If they knew they probs would of gotten a better actress for her and Emilla.

Jennifer Lawrence must be rubbing off on her just came back from seeing X-men aswell and murdered the part of Jean, just so lazy.

>plus she's more talented than you
I'm not an actor, dumbass.

I agree, she is awful, but she is very pretty

But really are we ever going to see tits?

>implying D&D could ever resist couch casting THIS

I only watched the first season and she was ok.
Are you sure you don't have a problem with the character and not the actress? This is an honest question because her role in the first season is literally the only thing I know about her.

>I only watched the first season

Emilia was fucking horrible in Genisys. Everything and everyone was.

Also, Turner is purty in Apocalypse. Does a decent job too.

Look at that face. You can't hate that face.

I'd let her cuck my shit up

Surprisingly she was better than Hailee Steinfeld (an academy award nominee) in Barely Lethal, but at the same time Dove Cameron (a Disney Channel actress) was better than both of them.

Acting is weird.

Is she balding?

She needs to show her tits before she's completelt bald.

All I could think while watching the new X-Men was that she can only play one character, and has no emotional range. Jean was exactly like Sansa and it's fucking terrible.

She's pretty bad but lets not get too carried away.

Emilia Clarke is a horrific actress and nobody on the show is close.

yep

Kit, Sophie and the girl who played Shae are the worst.

Cast him Sup Forums

She's a fantastic actress. I can't imagine anyone else playing her. It's exactly as I imagined her to look from the books.

such an ugly bitch, you know she's getting uglier by the fucking second, the english is coming out more with every tick of the clock

littlefinger

>maisie is just a year younger but has the body of someone 10 years younger and of a different sex
JUST

The girl who plays Sansa in the little theatre sketch in Bravos is super hot.

>10 years younger and of a different sex

You mean of a different species.

JUST my ass. Maise is way more attractive. Protip: cute > conventional beauty

merlins beard those were some nice honkers

You come across as very boyish the way you complain about women having strong character moments over men, like you literally think the entire story is divided into boys vs girls teams with each woman representing all girls instead of just representing herself as an individual

m-muh feminist conspiracy

I was shocked for the first time ever to see tits because they looked so perfect.

She needs more exposure.

>more exposure
Like an ass shot?

this desu

sophie is very bad but clarke is probably the worst A/B lister alive and possibly one of the worst of all time

I think it's pretty funny that Sansa believes her experience was worse than Jon's. No one could legitimately believe this.

Sansas transition from carefree girl to abused and traumatised was very convincing I thought. She's good.

This.

Capeshit is bad enough but GoT is truly the cancer that is dragging down every other nerd series.

The character is terrible, she never does anything of worth other than be naive and manipulated/victimized by others. Never causes the plot to evolve in any significant or interesting way (well, never unless in the recent episodes at least)

The actress is terrible, coming off as permanently snarky or bitchy when a better actress would give some nobility and kindness which is what the character requires, to counterbalance the brutality around her. And that permanent tension in her voice is so unappealing to listen to.

Compare this with the Arya actress that manages to be consistently interesting even having almost no dialogue, mostly with body language and despite being ugly as fuck.

so you would rather be raped than stabbed to death?

THANK YOU

I've defended her until this episode when she was bad CONSISTENTLY. before she would have off-scenes but then be effective in scenes where she had to cry or be low-key. now she's a major focus and she just can't deliver lines with enough gravitas, so it really sticks out.

people give Emilia shit but I actually buy the idea that she was the only young actress who they could find that could do the cleopatra thing.

y not both?

it's not really equivalent to being stabbed to death IRL if you don't die permanently.

when is she going to get her tits out?

oh thank god your shitty interpretation of a poorly described character made it's way to the television screen. We're saved.

>that vocal croak
I swear she didn't have it in the earlier seasons

you missed the last episode?

it's her voice. she wouldn't have been able to make it as an actor as an adult just because of that.

If you give this job to CIA he'll try to shoot her before throwing her out of a tower but he won't actually shoot her nor will he throw her.

>Maise is cute

Do you find Quasimodo cute?

>Turner
>Conventional beauty

>Costanza

its extremely easy to hate that face

I will never understand why they chose that stupid fucking hairstyle

>Protip: cute > conventional beauty
back to your cunny threads faggot

I think she does fine, and the role portrays her just fine. Young, not much experience, in her world there's just good or bad and nothing in between. A typical young of today and probably through the ages..

This the most accompanied with an annoying squeaky voice, amongst every other actress in the show.

Iain Glenn/Jorah gets the best performances out of Emilia

>I command you to heal yourself!

>Emilia writes scripts

that was good though, dany is a mongoloid after all

She acts her role as the plot football pretty well

I actually like Sansa. She's one of the only characters with a fucking arc in the show. Yeah, they've dialed up the stronk womyn bullshit, but you can't really blame Sophie for that.

Emilia is infinitely worse than Sophie. She literally has no range. She's either just talking normally or angrily. Her voice gets louder when she's angry. Nice work.

No one on the show was ever as fucking awful as Sibel though.

Mate Emelia is better than Sophie. That scene last episode is better than anything Turner has ever done.

But any and all X-men moves are abominations

Sansa is pretty bitchy throughout the series m8, she just masks it with courtesy

Sibel should have never got the part, I'm convinced she won it through fucking D&D and GRRM

where is his other hand?!?