I've been taking Suddenly Fem Estro Boost and Breast Booster supplements for a month and my tits are starting to grow...

I've been taking Suddenly Fem Estro Boost and Breast Booster supplements for a month and my tits are starting to grow. What do you think?

Do you have a dick?

ofcourse

timestamp?

kys

uuhhh.. about 10 minutes ago

what does it feel like?

> timestamp
> "uuhhh.. about 10 minutes ago"

newfag detected

Lmao

it feels amazing, i can feel them on my chest

burnout scum of society lowlife perverted fuck otherwise known as "trap" or "transexual."

Hey OP, how does it feel to be the absolute low of the low of scum of society?

Do yourself a favor and find a reputable psychiatrist who isn't a libtard faggot like you and get yourself some help, sort your fucking issues out, and you'll be happy in a year or two with your own damn sex.

For fucks sakes man...i can't believe people actually believe this shit is real, this I'm really a girl really a boy girl shit

My issues are very sorted thank you, your just like the guys who want to fuck me just be cause i have a cock and look fem. they want to suck cock but not admit they are guy. I love cock and being a diagnosed trans. thank you

Sigh. Whatever dude. Keep telling yourself whatever twisted shit makes sense to you and helps you sleep at night.

Doesn't mean it's the truth.

you know nothing about the truth

the only perscription that should be handed out to degenerates like you is a fast piece of lead clean through your broken brain

the truth is that your a mentally diseased faggot

>kys
Kill yourself

kys

mmmm.. all your love makes my boi pussy wet. you say that but privately you sneak into my room at night and fuck me

kys

Welp, bigger than what most of us have touched I'll give you that.

>What do you think?

You're not right in the head.

aww.. thats kind of sad

speak for yourself user

you dont look fem you fucking knockoff female. you look like a man who has never had to do a days work or provide for anyone. a hedonist shitfuck faggot who needs therapy. bro. work it out and get off it.

thank you very much, thats what i told them to

>mfw daily self conscious agony from gyno and faggots like you voluntarily give themselves man tits

Eat shit OP.

do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

to carry what ever emotional problems you have your entire life instead of dealing with it is the way these days. people are fucking soft and men are starting to show it. we're fucked.

sorry im not into scat but keep looking you will find a date some day

i dont kiss my mother, faggot. our family hugs. ocasionally. like at funerals or birthdays. we dont require constant emotional validation and diaper changes.

He's right you know. Get help, be normal, be happy, quit lieing to yourself.

Nah.

what is normal?

Pretty good OP got Kik?

got help, am happy, dont lie to anyone. so tell me about normal. please, id love to hear it

I understand now. you're born with bad cock genetics and no ambition to be successful enough to afford pussy or compete in that arena. you can't be a hermit because it's cliche and your family didnt leave you land.

nope sorry

normal mean's understanding that in life some things happen and you have no say in it. You happen to be a man whether you like it our not. You can't just cry and bitch about how you wanted to have a pussy instead of a dick. Just play the hand that was dealt to you, don't complain to everyone else that you don't like the cards

Anything you wanna chat on?

well wrong on every level but nice guess. thanks for playing theres a prize for you at the door

I would, but I identify as twelve different people.

that fact that you really think transgender people have a say init only shows how ignorant you are about it.

lol.. nice

you completely missed the point. No one has a say in what gender, country, race, family and many other things. Some things in life you don't get to choose. Most people take this as granted and move along. Transgenders feel like they should've been the opposite gender and they do anything they can to appear as the opposite gender.
user I wish I was born in a different country. I wish I was born in a wealthier family. Guess what? I can't change that shit. I accept my situation and move on with my life.

You should've told me before you started this nonsense, we could've swapped chests. I look just like you now.

faggot

you dont get it. theres only one choice for a gender dysphoric person, live or die. thats it which would you choose? seriously, do some real research because you no nothing about what we go through.

Kys, fag

so why does the suicide rate stay the same for people after they transitioned? is that because society is mean? Or maybe the treatment for that mental illness isn't to pander to their needs and should be researched more?

I agree with this guy

> I wish I was born in a different country. ... Guess what? I can't change that shit.

You can't... move?

suicide rate among transgenders is estimated to be as high as 41%, transition isnt a cure, there is no cure for it. do you see gender identity disorder is the dsm 5?

This guy gets it.

No. There are advantages of being born in a country that a middle class person moving to that country will never get. Also no matter what you do you will always be a foreigner.

no he doesnt, no one who doesnt live with it or is trained to treat it can. this is just the way it is for us. ignorance and cruelty is what we face every day of our lives and why most never come out.

All I wanted to see was OP give free feet and timestamps, what I get is advanced sociological problems that nobody gives a shit about

ok so if there is no cure. and pumping yourself full of hormones your body isn't producing and chopping off parts doesn't work half the time therefore its cheaper and more logical not transition. What do you do? do you bitch abut it or try to move on?

most of us die if that makes you feel any better. some just have to try and the rest live in their own private hell until its over.

this
fuck Sup Forums so much

all people die. everyone has their own little private hell don't you worry.

equated with hunger and food. imagine if you are starving but nothing you I eat ever fills you up or quells your appetite and thats your entire life from birth to death. that would give you a tiny very tiny sense of what its like to be born gender dysphoric.

but our hell is a living waking one that never ends until we die

> comparing something that is necessary to exist with you thinking that you're born the wrong gender
i think you're exaggerating there

careful there you might cut yourself on that edge. Seriously tho that sounds totally like something a goth kid from the 90s would say

you think you understand it but you dont, you have no idea what its like to live this way. in 2006 i swallowed 60 100mg Temazepam's just to be done and woke up disappointed in the icu. they saved me in the er but not really

i wish i was exaggerating. but its true. like ive said. you have no idea

here come dat victim mentality. seriously tho. I wish there was a way to fix you people. Sorry medicine isn't there yet. But I guarantee you that hormones and SRS is not the answer and statistics show that.

theres a reason our suicide rate is so high. its not becase we are sick in the head. its not a mental illness thats why it was removed from the dsm. no person born with g.i.d. has ever been cured by psychology, ever.

maybe you take this brokebrain garbage to /fag/ or /delusional/ or /regressive liberal/ or what ever board is here for it.

is this you op? i'd fuck you right now.

ok so if its not a psychological issue and medicine can't help you what do you want? You think pumping yourself with estrogen and taking pictures of your "tits" on Sup Forums is gonna solve your problem?

don't listen to these closet fags op. i'll fuck you.

I like how the threads about people looking for advice or just to chat are always pruned on post; yet bullshit like this is somehow okay. Make Sup Forums great again.

did i ask to be cured?

stop bitching about it then.

yup and you just made my night :)

/thread

you looks like a guy who drinks too much and grew manboobs. Good start I guess.

This

no shit. If I was a complete virgin that never had an intimate interaction with another person I'd fuck anything I can get my hands on too

ya they say they always look like that at first :(

So I think I'm a dolphin.

Does not make me one.

N ither does drugs or surgery.

No it makes me fucking insane.

Which is what you are.

I know this feel

well thank you for the diagnosis Sigmand

Guess you've never seen Tusk. You can be made a Walrus.

no you came here seeking validation of your delusion but I'm not gonna be part of this degenerate shit. Don't try to guilt trip people into your insanity. What you are doing is disgusting

umm.. thank you?

How bad is it?

I'm 6'0" and 150 lbs, so I'm not noticeably fat. My tits look like a pubescent girl, they don't fit my frame at all. I have to wear a large undershirt and large shirt to conceal it. I Can't afford surgery either.

you sound hot tho user dont worry about it

are you trying to "pass"? Cause if you're 6' tall and a grown male just transitioning it's probably never going to happen, informed and polite people will smile but only the truly hopeless and sexless will buy you as a female. Not to be mean, but its the truth.

got a kik? i can get down with you baby.

I'm not trying to be a tranny at all, I'm a man and I want to be one. I just have gynecomastia

I'm flattered but not really into that sorry. I need a real cock in me right now.

I'm a man with gyno, of course I'm worried about having tits