My ex and her new boyfriend, what do you think Sup Forums?

My ex and her new boyfriend, what do you think Sup Forums?

he's prettier than she is, and she looks manlier than he does just with makeup on

He's probably railing the fuck out of her right now as we speak user you truly are a faggot also if u have nudes show plz

He's out of her league.

wow them eyebrows look weird with the hair color.

(just like those crazy bitches that go platinum blonde with the dark brown eyebrows)

Are they happy together?

she has a witch nose lol

her mom said it's the happiest she's ever been :/

That's good. I'm happy for her.

he must have some flaws?!

What do we think about what retard?

Be more specific or bait/10 and kys off my board newfaggot.

my ex and her boyfriend what do you think about this fag

what do you think about him/them as a couple?

I think she's no longer with the loser who posts a picture of his ex with her new BF. She doin' it right

why'd you guys break up?

she just said she was over me, we were together 5 years

Looks pretty fuckin normal.

What the fuck are you expecting?

She has really short hair and I don't like those jeans, but she looks happy.

Post pic of yourself so I can gauge this better

You should thank this guy. He looks cool and handsome. Your ex, on the other hand...just...why this girl? Don't tell me she's great in the sack, i won't believe you.

Damn man thats rough... She seems to have done well, he looks slightly out of her league and if he's a good guy she might have hit the lotto i guess. Would you say you were a good boyfriend?

I'm assuming you're not taking it as well

Here's my pic

timestamp

I'm not taking selfies, it's my Facebook picture

Your girl is clearly into homosexual-looking men

well that was dumb.. they can reverse search your fb pic and dox you moron

whats dox?

I bet you cried and said some stupid shit. What you should have done is say OK, no problem, I haven't felt anything for a long time either myself. Then just walk away. Nothing fucks a bitches shit up more than believing she want your only world or that you didn't give a shit about her in the first place.

her face is horrific.

she's gorgeous, wanted opinions on him more than anything though

bump

it looks like he has klinefelter syndrome

My advice? Get over it. You're not changing what happened and you're not getting back together, don't get hung up on it and ruin anything that might come your way with old emotions.

we gave you our opinions on him.. what's yours?

obviously you must hate him for absolutely no reason.. other than the fact that he's fucking a girl you're still clearly in love with

He could do a lot better. Maybe she's really nasty in bed tho?

Ugly. Lucked out OP

it's jealousy more than anything, and he's just everything I'm not

she has a big nose and he looks short, and young af.

bitch is fine as fuck, dude looks like a prick, but who cares move on and fuck other women. That is life.

would you say you were a good bf to her?

no loss her user she is ugly. if you loved her it was all chemical. Move on, there are millions of women. Fuck a new and you will feel better.

at the start, then yeah sure, but then we just got comfortable...

she's 5'8'' and wearing heels think they're the same age though

Her face looks like a Guy Fawkes mask.

Dude I've been there... all I can say is focus on yourself.. start taking care of yourself, start working out, find out what you want to do in life for a career and focus on honing your skill

I know shit must fucking suck right now and all you want to do is be depressed, shut yourself out, and distract yourself.. but at some point your going to have to say enough is enough get off your ass and move on

Also start doing active hobbies you always wanted to try, but never got around to.. you have plenty of time now... get out meet people and grow