FoX-Men

No that X-Men Apocalypse has flopped and bombed, what will happen to the film future of the X-Men? What Should happen?

Will Fox cut a deal with Marvel Studios so that Wolverine appears in infinity war and for them to make X-Men films for Fox (like Sony)???

Will Fox make Deadpool the leader of X-Men?

Will they fire Singer and get some fresh blood?

Will they finally give in and just give the rights back to Marvel (where they belong)?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/m/new/Fantastic-Four-2-May-Still-Happen-With-Changes-76417.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eQoEEr-63KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>capeshit

X-Men will be with Fox forever. Like BvS and Warcraft, it will get bad reviews but will make enough money to go forward.

>Will they finally give in and just give the rights back to Marvel (where they belong)?
They should do this.

The X-Men belong with the rest of the Marvel Universe.

>complaining about capeshit
>posts biggest capeshit meme show
Pls never breed and cut your dick off, okay?

bazooka

How the fuck is Big Bang Theory a superhero movie?

No they don't. Their movie rights being separated were a blessing from God Herself so we don't have to deal with the obvious hypocrisy of the Avengers looking the other way when mutants are being genocided.

>Will Fox make Deadpool the leader of X-Men?
Deadpool becomes the new Wolverine/Mystique

Nigga that was their plan if it didn't flop.

Woops.

Deadpool Cinematic Universe incoming.

>Warcraft
>enough money to go forward
lol no

They might get to an agreement after IW, like the one with Sony.
Mutants become part of the MCU, but Fox keeps the profits from solo mutant movies.
It would benefit both of them and no one would give anything up.

He said capeshit MEME show.
They literally sperg about capeshit in every episode.

You're a dumb fag and your questions are stupid.
Of course it'll make money. It's far more successful than Fantastic Flop, which rumor has it, is going to have a sequel. Imagine that.

I'm pleased with the movie so I'm cool with them milking it some more.

At this point Marvel/Disney need zero more characters. It's DC the one that desperately needs to get their shit together.
And Sony dropped the race already, I believe.

>Will they finally give in and just give the rights back to Marvel
Hopefully not

>It's far more successful than Fantastic Flop, which rumor has it, is going to have a sequel
Hahaha, no it's not.
They'll probably push one in like 4 years to keep the rights, but that's it.

Screw the X-Men, I want the Fantastic Four back at Marvel.

Cyclops told the Avengers not to get involved because it's "Mutant business and we'll deal with it".

Also the Avengers are usually busy saving the Earth from Kang.

>its a marvelfag pretends X2 and DOFP dont surpass their entire flick catalogue

This.
It would make no sense to introduce mutants so late, but they could easily put the Fantastic 4 at any moment, plus Fox is not going to do anything worthwile with them.

>it's a DCuck tries to use a franchise that's not relevant anymore to fight against the MCU

cinemablend.com/m/new/Fantastic-Four-2-May-Still-Happen-With-Changes-76417.html

Yep.
Honestly, companies only care about profit, no matter how bad some autists keep saying something is (and this movie is not bad by any means) so as long as it makes them money, they're not selling anything.

But Fantastic Flop barely broke even.
Anyway, at this point they are just making them to keep the rights so they can sell them to Marvel instead of letting them revert back for nothing.

BvS was the equivalent baby's first Jesus imagery movie, and he's right about both those movies

X-Men Apocalypse was a WAY better film than Civil War, it deserves so much more. It gets my vote for best use of Beethoven since forever.

>You can fire your Arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can NEVER! STRIKE! GOD!

youtube.com/watch?v=eQoEEr-63KU

Zimbabwe

I know. I was using it at an example. Something that made marginal profit and bad reviews is (possibly) getting a sequel.
Why would a superior trilogy that made them good profit be sold away willy-nilly?

Oh no, the X-Men not coming back, was just saying about Fantastic 4.

If Fox lets Marvel Studios get the FF rights it will lead to Marvel Studios making a good FF movie which will make Fox look like incompetent idiots (well, bigger ones).

It's better to keep raping the franchise until they start losing money. Then they can let Marvel have them.

Not surprised it was Sup Forums the only place I see people praising the capeshit nobody cares about.

The xmen movies just have something about them. Nothing tops the wolverine scene in the mansion.

But they already have.

Marvel offered them to keep the rights for Daredevil for much longer in exchange for the Fantastic 4 rights back in 2014, since Fox was producing a Daredevil movie at that time.
They said no, the Daredevil rights reverted back to Marvel, Marvel made a show everyone liked, and Fox made yet another flop.

>The xmen movies just have something about them.

Blandness? Unimaginative?

Rotten Tomatoes says otherwise

The only way I could see that working is as an unintended (or maybe intended) consequence of the Infinity Gauntlet being mutating a load of people. You could organically introduce Xmen/mutants over time in the same way the Avengers were built up and it gets found the problem of the Avengers guys leaving the franchise etc.

>No that X-Men Apocalypse has flopped
This rating is pretty suspicious, not that I'm accusing disney of buying the critics, but to give such bad reviews to a blockbuster superhero movie, giving it a score that insists to stay bellow 50%,and then having a movie CA: civil war which is a mess of a movie full of structure and writing problems, at 90%, suggests a prejudice towards anything that isn't MCU.

>Will Fox cut a deal with Marvel Studios so that Wolverine appears in infinity war and for them to make X-Men films for Fox (like Sony)???
I hope not, Marvel studious produce really bad movies that somehow make a lot of money, and I'd rather watch a good movie that doesn't make a lot of money than to watch a bloated production that isn't even sure if the story makes any sense.

>Will Fox make Deadpool the leader of X-Men?
No, but I hope to see an X-force movie.

>Will they fire Singer and get some fresh blood?
Singer is a very good director, I'm not even thinking about his capeshit movies.

>Will they finally give in and just give the rights back to Marvel
Nope, Deadpool brought a new life to the franchise, I think things are going to drastically change, all thanks to Deadpool's success.

>(where they belong)?
Fox is where they belong, fuck disney and their bloated tv looking productions.

Death to the mouse.

Daredevil sucks ass. It's good as a shitty show that's pretty much Gotham with a red Batman.
They made the smart move. Fantastic-Four is an amazing franchise and it's not like their errors are set in stone or incorregible. They just need to find their Singer/Russo/Not-Snyder

Will the anus of DCucks ever recover?

that's why I said it deserves so much more, the critics just shit on anything not Disney-Marvel

>God Herself

What you think about it is irrelevant.
The fact is that Marvel put to good use a license they got for free, and Fox decided to keep a license that has videogame movie-tier reputation.

I think its more of a Bryan Singer problem

If they let the director of Deadpool take over Xmen I can see it being a much better franchise.

And I hope marvel never gets the rights because having Xmen in the Avengers movies would be way way too big of a clusterfuck

>G-G-GUYS X-MEN IS TOTALLY NOT GARBAGE PLS MORE SCORE

Hold your head up
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up
Hold your head up, movin' on

Apocalypse was mediocre, forgettable and unnecessary. Had some neat moments like Jean's Phoenix aura & another Quicksilver bit.

X2 and First Class were great though. The rest, I could do without. Thanks to Future Past, only the First Class cast ones are canon now anyways -_-

>If they let the director of Deadpool take over Xmen I can see it being a much better franchise
This, the guy actually cared enough about the characters to give them good costumes.

Singer only cares about his twinks.

This.
The franchise could have ended in Days of Future Past.
It was a great ending.

I don't think so.

That's not really correct though. From the perspective of Wolverine all of the events from every movie have happened.

I'm not saying that it should have been only First Class and DOFP, i'm saying that DOFP could have been the ending of the current franchise, and then reboot it or something.

I agree. It was just about the canon thing, the films are all still canon from what I interpret.

Should have rebooted the franchise with new talent.

Wasn't in the theatre to watch it so far so I am not able to post anything about Apocalypse.

But so far the Singer movies were the best scripted ones of the franchise and I am really wondering why this one is rated so medicore.

On the other hand around 50% in RT often means that critics sometimes just missed the point and that there is a lot of going on inbetween the lines of a film.

It's just there's not too much plot, it's a lot of mindless destruction going on.

Wait, thinking about that now, the Wolverine in Apocalypse, is that the same Wolverine that time-traveled in DOFP? Are there 2 Wolverine's in this timeline? If not where is the other one? I'm confused.

That's exactly what they did, you dunce.
The characters are now rebooted, Jean, Storm, Scott.. The only ones not returning at this point would be Magneto and Mystique. They knew how to do things, unlike DC that fucks over fans by reintroducing the same characters over and over because they can't into planning ahead.

The only thing holding this back is cyclops being a manlet

Fuckboi needs a stepladder to kiss his gf, whoever casts this shit should be fired

canon, but not part of the movie main timeline anymore then. I mean, fuck, X2 did Wolverine's origins just fine, Origins retconned that, and now with the time travel shit they did it again in Apocalypse. Fucking why.

Really? With First Class and DotFP there was at least some nice allusions regarding the 60s and 70s to be found both visually and political wise. I was hoping for some 80s cold war feel for this one.

Aside from Apocalypse getting rid of all of the nukes, not really.

It was, I liked FC and I loved DOFP, but there was not much going on in this one.
You'll still like it if you like X-Men in general, but it's by far the weakest movie since The Wolverine.

The DoFP Wolverine technically erased the cameo one, because that particular consciousness was replaced by the awakening one. BUT given that he was physically there means that the cameo Wolverine somehow manages to find Charles and the Xmen again, even in the altered timeline.

Jean Grey is 6ft in X2, girls mature faster than boys. Makes sense

No one cares about your dumb RT scores, all that matters is how good the movies are, I can watch any X-Men movie any time (with the exception of origins and x3), they are pretty good movies, the direction, the writing, the pace are all great, making them movies worthy being watched many times.
The disney/marvel movies are just bland, the writing sucks, the cinematography is on par with something of a day time tv show and it seems like they are afraid of offending or hurting any susceptibilities, so they make their movies sterile and politicly correct, that's something that I can only watch once and want to forget about when it's over.

Only Sup Forums is so contrarian to care about the capeshit that fell into irrelevancy years ago.
Stay mad, cucks.

>DOFP
>good

when will this meme end?

And he got cucked in that

Since no one could take him seriously as a leader or as Jean Gray's love interest since he looks like a ten year old boy with silly glasses next to Hugh Jackman

Needed more ancient egyptian stuff.

I don't think I could explain how I am viewing this without some sort of diagram but basically the Wolverine that we are going to see in the final film:

Experienced all of the original trilogy and his solo shit.

Experienced a couple of days in DOFP

Was filled in on the history of the new trilogy timeline from everything that happened after DOFP by Xavier (we have not seen this all of this yet). At the conclusion of DOFP he knows nothing from his life in that timeline because the consciousness in that body retains the memory of the original trilogy.

So all the new stuff has happened but the memories of the original films still exist via wolverine. So it's all 'canon' even though we are in a different timeline from the original.

Sorry that this is sloppy but I'm on sn image.jpg device and it's not easy keeping track of what I'm saying.

Singer dropped the ball with this one.

Too much Magneto (again), he overacts and gives a Darth Vader NNNOOOOO

JLaw gives the most half-assed performance (and doesn't have her blue skin throughout 90% of the movie) also she's mutant Jesus

Magneto's dead wife gets more lines than Psylocke (who has two lines)

Jubilee appears for like a minute cameo and doesn't use her powers (most of the Mall scenes were cut).

Redid the Quicksilver scene from DoFP except made it stupider

Apocalypse is boring as shit and overacts.

Terrible ps2 cgi

Most of the young X-Men take a backseat to Mystique, Prof X, and Magneto

Wolverine gets his weapon x costume, except it's shit because his face is exposed (they even try to do a dramatic reveal when they take it off except you can see his face because if you're gonna pay a billion to have Hugh in your movie you're gonna show his face as much as you can)

>getting this defensive just because someone exposed you babyfied franchise for what it is

Cry more

>complains about babyfied franchises
>defends capeshit
lmao

The Rogue Cut really blew me away. They did a lot neat Cross-cutting stuff there.

Yeah I got super excited watching the intro, and the rest of the film wasn't that awesome. I just realized too that the Egyptian guys who rebelled against Apocalypse where just normal dudes, they had this awesome plan and they succeeded in destroying the fucker WITHOUT superpowers. Now these X-men, with way better technology and way more understanding of the world try and do it, and the planet blows up and everyone nearly dies. Normal Egyptian guys where the true heroes, fuck the rest of the movie, it should have just ended after the Egypt stuff.

I honestly can't remember the contradictions that film created, just that it was a pretty poor film. What did it do to change his X2 story? Did it not just expand on it?

It's everything I was worried about. Except the JLaw thing. I found here surprisngly OK in DOFP but I have nor respect for her as an actor at all in general.

What bothers me most is the overacting. I hate it when this happens in a fantasy or sci-fi flick. Shit should be subtle at least in acting most of the time because it's all inbetween the lines. Oh well, I gonna judge for myself tomorrow.

>>defends capeshit
I have no problem defending a movie when one is structured as such and can be considered movie, I can't do the same thing for the MCU though.

>unironically defending capeshit
lmao

Its disappointing because I find FOX X-Men films much more adventurous and daring than generic Disney kike Marvel bullshit now.

It makes me even appreciate the first two Singer films even more.

Rankings for me:
X1
DoFP
First Class
Deadpool
X2
...I kinda ignore X3

Captain America CW? Captain America WS? Bland, grey, boring, status quo, nothing has longstanding events other than dissolving SHIELD, and throwing the scraps of that dogshit plotline to AoS which doesn't even have an impact on the MCU.

Great points.

Kill yourself, DoFP is one of the best movies of 2014, godtier soundtrack and acting from McAvoy and Fassbender

It's hilarious seeing capeshitters pretend to know ANYTHING about cinematography and making up cinemagrids of completely unimpressive shots.

The Dark Knight trilogy is the only superhero flick with decent cinematography.

b-b-b-but muh quips

It wasn't majorly contradictory, it was plausible within the franchise, just X2 said as much as was needed to be about his origins. And they didn't bother to even be consistent with the X2 flashbacks.

>shit cg shit photography
>bu-but it's good.

foxmen are trash

shit comes out tomorrow in my area

>I find FOX X-Men films much more adventurous and daring
Yeah you also have to remember that the first X-men films came out in the early 2000's when Superheroes where niche and basically not profitable, like videogame movies now. Sure you'll get your money back from the nerds who like this shit but it's not gonna be huge, except if you're spidey or supes. Then Dark knight rises happened and superhero movies became mainstream, so Marvel Disney cashed in on that shit, HARD, and now it gets all this public recognition? FUCK you Disney, FUCK you, you turned comicbook heroes into a meme, a cookie cutter, dry stale formula to create a successful film. FOX films always had more balls

>muh kino
>converting things to black and white to make them "better" than they should

Hello delusional Sup Forums poster. I don't visit Sup Forums, I judge capeshit on how adventurous they're trying to be rather than the generic Marvel shlock that is expected by now (unlike initial Marvel with IM1, CA1, etc).

I'll give you that I really did like Batman Begins. I think its one of the best executed capeshit films at "modernizing" or "bringing the camp level down to 'realistic-like', but not 'real' levels.

But TDK and TDKR? lol, pure "kino" memefaggotry from Sup Forums.

Too bad it wasn't shot in black and white, can you imagine the whole trilogy in black and white.

I completely agree.

>muh black and white memefaggotry
I bet you people also posted about Mad Max black and white "kino" grids/remuxes. Memefucks.

>Then Dark knight rises happened and superhero movies became mainstream

LOL

Even in color those shots would look good.

>But TDK and TDKR? lol, pure "kino" memefaggotry from Sup Forums.
You may criticize the plot or le epic baneposting, but the cinematography of the TDK trilogy is good, and Nolan knows how to shoot.

Pretty much the only capeshit director since Tim Burton that knows.

T'was kind of disappointing how Psylocke and Angel were pretty much non-characters too. Mainly Psylocke.

This.

>FOX films always had more balls
Dude, they literally made a movie just to retcon all the trash that happened in the franchise.
Literally half of the capeshit that Fox has released has been pure trash.

>Elektra
>Daredevil
>X-Men 3
>X-Men Origins Wolverine
>The Wolverine
>Fantastic 4
>Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer
>Fantastic Flop 2015

>I bet you people also posted about Mad Max black and white
Man, can you imagine how great it would have look in black and white.

I'll give you that, the cinematography of TDK, not TDKR. TDK was poor in its... execution of script, poor plot? I don't know, something was missing and it was a hot mess I think, but with some tweaks, it could have been better.

You made a good point.

>>>Elektra
>>Daredevil
>>X-Men 3
>>X-Men Origins Wolverine
>>The Wolverine
>>Fantastic 4
>>Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer
>>Fantastic Flop 2015

And now X-men Apocalypse

It was actually Spiderman but he's right about everything else.