Ask a Pepsi driver anything

Ask a Pepsi driver anything

what would you rather do?

Who gives a fuck?

Kek

Do you drink coke ?

Coke is better faggot /thread

Other Pepsi driver here, not OP

How many points short were you on the test to drive for Coke?

How much soda do you steal?

You wish.

What island faggot
Oahu fag here

Pepsi actually does more in sales than Coke. Coke fucked up by not venturing into other shit since people don't drink nearly as much soda as they used to.

Have you ever seen a car accident OP?

What's your favorite Ben Garrison nickname?

You might get more serious questions if you ask /o/

Small format?

>Ask a Pepsi driver anything
Why dont you drive real Cola?

Pepsi pays their drivers & merchandisers more, only the sales reps get paid more at coke

do you live in a trailer park in virginia

Unfortunately yes. Been doin it like 2.5yrs which is forever at that gig. The bulk jobs are impossible to get because nobody wants to leave a job like that.

Other Pepsi driver here

Coke in my area actually pays their drivers hourly. They started doing it maybe a year ago. But they have different routing where their trucks do large format and small format so dudes could have a walmart that clears out half their trailer and then a bunch of gas stations.

With my route, I would definitely make less with the hourly at Coke. But we make more than the beer companies and 7-Up in our area.

I'm a truck stop whore. Ask me anything. Thought I'd ask here cause it's related

M Or f?

Are you at all concerned about recent successes in automated driving, especially in trucking?

Not gonna happen by the time I'm retired, crippled, or dead. Trains still have conductors.

Anyway idk where OP is

Do you like Crystal Pepsi?

>WAT sticker

No because you need people counting the products, signatures, talking to receivers, merchs, etc

Why?

i kno rite

>tfw one day it will just be a giant vending machine on wheels

Where the fuck can I get me some crystal?

Are you in Hawaii?

Meth? See For the Pepsi, my warehouse started sending it out 2 weeks ago so you should see it soon if you haven't already.

Here, do it yourself

Nope. I think OP might be with those flowers on his truck.

Why the fuck do you stand in the middle of the aisle to stock shit like your some boss mother fucker with a good job?
You're a truck driver.
You're one step above wearing a name badge.
You're union too, yeah?
Yeah.

lets say a building has a rule about only having one driver stop at a time. Does pepsi make you wait an hour for the other driver or can you come back later?

You're probably seeing merchandisers. Not everbody is union. I'm not OP. And you're jelly you don't have a sweet jacket with your name on it.

While the job may not be glamorous, I heard those guys get paid & being out in the sun seems cooler than being in an office

Still not OP, but...

The big grocery stores and Walmarts are served by the bulk trucks. They are hourly and often have scheduled time windows so they will just wait.

Walgreens, restaurants, gas stations are served by the small format trucks like OP and me. We're often paid salary and comission so if something like that happens I will go to another nearby stop and try to come back. If it isn't possible to come back for some reason or it will totally fuck up the rest of my day, I will reroute it for tomorrow.

Pay isn't as great as some people think. It doesn't suck, but I have had random people come up to me thinking I make $90k+. But I know one dude was thinking I work 80hrs a week like UPS drivers. Fuck that. Over 45hrs and I'm pissed.

And yeah, it is hard work but I would rather be out and about than in a cubicle.

Depends how long the wait is & how much of a prick the receiver is. I know some who'll make us wait just becausr

>And you're jelly you don't have a sweet jacket with your name on it.
Dead wrong.

I'm union and my jumpsuits have my name on em too.

Used to work in grocery stores tho, the smug attitude bugged me. The vibe that they were better than us.

That sucks. Probably still merchandisers.

I do get people at some stops who try to talk to me like I'm their employee and I act like a dick to them. It's often Walgreens or CVS store managers on some power trip who think they can treat people like shit and don't realize I can walk out of their store if I feel like it.

id guess you make about 56k a year