What do you guys use for a nut rag? Let's see them

What do you guys use for a nut rag? Let's see them.

Cum on fags, old and new. Let's see 'em.

I just nut in my hands. Wipe the shit off on my shirt then do the laundry.

In my hand, then wipe it with toilet paper, if i'm about to take a bath, i just do it on myself.

Tissue. Took some time to get the timing and aiming down but it makes clean up really easy.

paper towel, just put it on my stomach and blow my load, really easy clean up

A rag on a stick. Well..... the stick was actually an old previous love towel. So its very rigid and smells of pizza mushrooms

A sock

and how many loads have hit you in the face with this method?

I just cum into my fleshlight and rinse it out

kek'd, u gotta get the optimal penis angle and it's all good

Just cum wherever, not specifically aiming anywhere, it'll get on my hand and ill wipe it off, leave the cum on my dick and forget about it

Cum into my thick pubes. It's perfect because the cum does not roll off. The cum dries off after a couple of minutes and the hair get really stiff with the cum coating which is nice to play with afterwards

Your hand? How little do you cum?

I use my coffee mug which is usually empty next to me after my morning coffee, then just wash it after before work. Would have to clean it anyway so two birds and all that.

Various things like chip packets, drink containers or cardboard boxes. At least it kind of motivates me to throw out rubbish that collects in my room.

I just cum on the carpet.

Fucking degenerate

My shitty clothes

I cum in the toilet and just flush it

This is my nut rag

Your computer screen must be a mess

Most of the time i just use tissue paper. Occasionally ill use a towel. But i never cum in the same towel more than twice without washing it. Im not some disgusting virgin who can just leave nasty crusty rags laying around.

You insensitive fuck. Delete that post

too soon, dude

story>?

Spotted the newfag

Everybody knows the story

^

I cum on the floor and mom cleans it up for me.

Kek

just use my toilet or shower

I don't can you plz tell me since ur a oldfag??

I hope this is true

She's high on ketamine. The photo was taken by the guy who then raped and disembowelled her.

OP:
>"Y'all boys on Sup Forums wanna show me your cum crust. Mmmm, I like me some of that custard pie. Now show me your virgin dicks you basement dwelling neckbeards"

Heh heh its funny because he is coming on girl heh heh

Why not just let her work it out for you and let her clean you up too?

Just finished into a bag of Guacamole chips

I use my towels after I shower with them. I only use towels once so even if I masturbate a few times the towel has lots of room. I realize that I wash my clothes in jizz water though.

Delicious

A fleshlight

Because I'm not a degenerate.

Oh ok Oscar. Come.back to us when you can learn proper English and bring food to your obviously cuckold wife.

Back when i was like 12 and i first started being able to cum i used to just cum on me bed sheets. For some reason i thought my mom wouldnt notice. She finally called me out on it. Fuck that was embarassing.

My mom won't confront me about it, so I keep doing it.

Haha why do people think like this? Another guy would cum at his desk and thought ot would just evaporate. Nope. Gigantic mess of a million cums.

Nut on your chest or how far it reaches you, then shower

Top kek

I cum in my mouth that way. Sometimes I miss.

I don't use a cum rag. I cum in bottles. Have been for the past several years. Then I post the collection every christmas on Sup Forums. Here's one such bottle. Didn't have anything to take a picture with so I had to use Cameroid. Sorry the timestamp is reversed.

Holy fuck if that's actual cum that must smell so bad when you open it, take a sip?

HE LIVESSSS

You should start randomly leaving cum bottles at peoples' doorsteps.

jesus you're the x-mas cummer

Kek, take a sip user post webm

>I post the collection every christmas on Sup Forums.

Write "free cum" on the side with a sharpie.

The smell is pretty bad. What's interesting though is when you leave a bottle on it's side, a collection of sediment covers a side of the wall of the bottle. It's easy to clean off by shaking the cum around a few times though.

How does the smell not make you gag? Have you ever spilled one? One time I left a used condom in a grocery bag in my room all wrapped up and a week later I opened it and the smell sent me out the room!

are you really jizzus?

You get used to it. Here's one with a lot of sediment settled to the bottom of the bottle. I had to black out around it to conceal my identity. I'm pretty humble about it and don't want to be known for being a cum collector.

>I realize that I wash my clothes in jizz water though.
kekarooni

how does one get rid of the horrible smell?

ive tried this but the smell is horrible even without opening the bottle

Yes.

it an honor to meet you. keep up the good work

Keep it submerged in water.

Thank you. For many years I've been working on this to keep up with the tradition. I don't know how much longer I can keep up with it though. The bottles have been piling up and I am afraid that my personal life is going to take a toll if I get caught.

No spilling?

Use those huge spring water bottles; just pour the little bottles into the big ones.

I have spilled some admittedly. I had bottled up some of my cum from the very first bottle I filled into little mini bottles. I was planning on giving them away but backed off as I figured out there was no way to sell the cum without having my identity revealed. Also, the post office would probably flip a shit if they inspected what was inside.

For people asking about the smell, yes it smells completely rancid. I cover up my face in order to avoid breathing it in.

Shasta bottles my friend. More volume.

too fucking soon man, not cool

If you hate someone you could pour it all over there car or something it would smell awful

shit thats brilliant

That would let down my fans who rely on me every day after christmas.

How many bottles do you have?

Your mom