>No tits & ass

Perfect match indeed.

guess I could just suck her toes instead

Will he be ok

>tfw takes medicine
>tfw had cancer
he'll be fine

not part of the swift fanaticism but damn that's a good pic

>you don't believe those rumours about me, do you user?

Wat do?

smelly

of course not, my queen, may i have a footjob now?

It's great, because their 80s fashion looked awful, with the hair and the outfits, and Heart's music was trash in the 80s too, but they were fantastic on both fronts int he 70s.

all manlets are untalented

Kekd

Shitty

hows that soundcloud going :^)

Indeed. She's beautiful and talented.

Haters gonna hate.

well this one is true :^))))))))))))))))

pain

Of course. Her huge talent is matched by her patrician beauty.

post more taylor

he is a depressed /fit/ autist?

the funny thing is that almost everyone agrees with her being included in this thread.
People who are fans of her music tend to find her cute/attractive. The ones who hate her music usually think she's also ugly.

I was going to say this didn't make sense, but yeah, her ""beauty"" is indeed matched by her talent.

full comic pls

this is probably the best pic I've seen of her

The irony of the Rousey t-shirt.

>mediocre

handsome as fuck

>Tay will never write a song "I will never sit on user's face"

the pain.... it would probably be a good song, tho, with a verse describing the mouthbreating sadfuck ways of user and how she is digusted by him

great nips

source?

george Michael

this

He probably smelled just as bad too.

user! What a creative way to solve the problem of making people know if you meant it as a good thing or a bad thing!

I will study this post very carefully

Tay is cute, but her talent doesnt seem to match for me.

I mean, she has done a fantastic job of marketing herself.... if that was included in "talent", I would say they are equal then, because her ability to make money outweighs her raw musical talent. She is one of those rare entertainers that is truly a "phenomenon", to her thousands of fans.

She is up there with Elvis, the Beatles, Michael Jackson, Madonna, etc.....just fucking insane popularity where the music stops mattering.

Why is she so perfect?

the beautifulest

afxaventurs-blog.tumblr.com

I appreciate the Akira reference in this one.

ty

Name five (5) good tall artists

Nancy is an absolute milf now

poor jason :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Clearly one of the sexiest men alive

Dylann Roof?

The perfect man with the perfect voice

Elias Bender Ronnenfelt pls

Throw Loke Rahbek in there too cause they're both so hot

thanks user

>this thread.
Omg you people need to get over yourselves.

y

Because revenge is a useless emotion, obviously.

>revenge
?

Im just shitposting in a memes thread, man. It doest have to make sense.

Grimes
>is ugly
>makes bad music

neither does your face

>no talent
>flat as fuck

very accurate

plebeian aesthetics user

show me one 6'+ girl with a nice ass

She's not 6'+ though

Literally the saddest story in music.

Honestly Thom is getting more and more attractive as he gets more haggard and aged

Same is happening to his music

Is 3 people too much?

Three pretty shabby dudes combining to make a perfect whole? I think that's appropriate.

I still have nightmares about the "you'll never marry Debbie Harry in her prime" topic of a few days back

Official Sup Forums ranking in terms of “body of work”:

Marina and Sufjan (Take your pick)> Angel Deradoorian > Young Kate Bush > Tinashe > Lights > Angel Olsen > Hayley Williams > Halsey > Young Francoise Hardy > Joanna Newsome > 90’s Britney Spears > > Jhené Aiko > Demi Lovato > Kacy Hill > Janelle Monáe > Beyoncé > Shakira > M.I.A. > Charli XCX > Sky Ferreira > Katy Perry > Lady Gaga > Ariana Grande > Kitty Pryde > Rihanna when she is hiding her fivehead > Pre-lesbian midlife crisis Annie Clark > Pre-Die Antwoord Yolandi Visser > Young Madonna > Julia Holter > Kesha> Kimbra > Carly Rae Jepsen > Young Bjork > Lykke Li
>>>>>>>>
Lauren Mayberry > Halsey > Chelsea Wolfe > Nicki Minaj > SZA > Selena Gomez > Sarah Barthel > Feist > Kelela > Grimes > MO > Grouper > TSwift the noass thank you hunrgy skeleton > Lana Del-Duckface Ray > o im laffin > Miley Cyrus > Victoria Legrand > Megan James > Lindsey Stirling > Jessie Ware >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Azealia Banks > FKA twigs (would be much higher if she closed her mouth) > Alice Glass > Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (no idea what she looks like w/o a metric ton of makeup > Yukimi Nagano > Florence Welch > Old Madonna > Iggy > Fivehead Rihanna > fat tumblr all about the bass bitch > Adele > Romy Croft

Open to change suggestions desu senpai. Help me make this more accurate.

>Open to change suggestions
have you tried being less alive

Marina

XD

shit dude i wasn't ready for this

Seriously though, Neil was such a cutie back in the day

Notice who towers over whom...

Well... at least you seem to have put a lot of thought into this matter. At least that's something, I guess.

Fyi you have Halsey twice...

oh damn thank you

Irony? you dont know what your talking about

did they...?

you just KNOW

x-ray pls

are you kidding? literally all of them. their taller frames mean more weight which gives them muscular thighs/ass.

This. His facial aesthetics are GOAT

Also pic related is his best album