Who do you choose Sup Forums?

Who do you choose Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cloaking_device
dirkloechel.deviantart.com/art/Size-Comparison-Science-Fiction-Spaceships-398790051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easy, Darth Vader.

this guys right. literally can crush any of them with the force.

Batman. For sure. With prep time, everyone is ded

Dredd or Batman, Probably Batman though because he has a bigger arsenal, and that mech he uses to fight superman

Batman doesn't kill anyone, yeah he would out smart them all but that won't matter if they just keep coming at you

>who do you choose
>space wizard who can kill with his brain on there
nigga you serious?

I wish I could pick Marv, but he'd get quashed by everyone else.

>not picking the one single immortal guy
if wolv wasn't immortal I'd go dredd 100% though

What if he doesn't have prep time? It would be him against eight. And it isn't about him surviving, it is about him being able to keep you alive and one of them basically can't be killed.

Wolverine wouldn't die, he could just keep fighting

It doesn't matter if he can die or not. They are coming after you, not him.

according to the comics/games yes
but in the movies he's weak in comparison

Darth Vader was a great villain until we learned he was a whiny teenager.

you know what they say about fighting things that can't die?
come on nigga

what if he had the higher ground?

vader has a fucking galaxy spanning empire behind him. he could just transport me to some tropical planet where I chill for the rest of my life while all of the other fags are stuck on earth.

wolverine isn't actually immortal though

So while Wolverine is fighting Darth Vader comes up and uses the force to pull you close and cut you down. The point isn't who could win a fight. It is who can protect you from the others.

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

I'm with you guys, but just remember there are materials (including metals) that can repel a lightsaber, like a viroblade and other things, and the concept of adamantium is suppose to be the strongest metal ever. Seems like vader and wolverine would have a stalemate and the only difference would be the setting they're on.

If Vadar is on any given empire ship, he could just protect you in an area where he could jettison wolverine and be done with it. So there are other factors to consider, probably more than I can think of at the moment.

this, space travel immediately knocks out most of them

He'll be gunning for their asses though

Only problem with that is the predator. With enough time it could find you at a vulnerable moment and strike

>implying vader's only weapon is his lightsaber
>implying he couldn't force choke wolverine
>implying he couldn't use mind tricks on wolverine to make him run away

Also, Darth Vader could just Jedi Mind Trick the one protecting you into killing you.

Strong argument for the predator because if he wasn't hunting and fooling around trying to proove his manhood ( It's been shown throughout the films they use way less technology than they have to go hunting, basically their going out there with a pointy stick to proove how bad ass they are). Anyway if predator had access to all his technology and was committed to defending me I would pick him hard, we could just get in his ship and fly to a different galaxy for one.

until Vader Force chokes him, or just pushed him away

kill yourself faggot
no niggers here

nobody in that picture is capable of killing him
highly situational, and nobody can protect you from a neverending amount of attack from a self healing undying being, so your only chance is relying on wolverine to defend you properly

In the movie the motherfucker had a personal flagship bigger than any ship in any fucking franchise before or since, save the death star, of which he would have had two.

Vader flies in, blasts the fucking planet and then soars out to the planet of slave padme's he had those alien cloners whip up for weekends when he didn't have anything better to do than rape and strangle bitches till his dick and strangling arm are limp and broken from the effort.

star wars tech miles ahead of pred tech.

What can Wolverine do against Darth Vader using the force to simply lift him off of the ground?

force choke can kill wolverine

The Robotic Policeman is the best movie pictured

Am I the only one who thinks the terminator is unfair? He's a time traveler. He could take his sweet time traveling to each other character's timelines where they are children and kill them, or simply kill their mother. Pretty much unbeatable.

vader tosses his force dick down their vaginal faces and lets them choke on it. QED

True, I think the predator would be more capable of protecting a human against the empire than Vader would be against a predator

Great trump. But if Vader took ypu under his wing and trained you at least as a special forces soldier and you never left the ship / planet he was on the predator wouldn't really have much chance

Force choke is pretty much the idea of being jettisoned into space, so all he needs is to just force grab him out of space if he's holding onto something. And Vadar can't use mind tricks because he was never trained high enough in the Jedi order to learn that, there's nowhere in cannon or legend that he used it, and wolverine doesn't have a weak mind. So there's that.

Go ahead and insult me for knowing this.

Vader cause he can fuck everyones ahit except wolverine, but then vader can just force rape his hairy virgin asshole

shit that's actually a good point, assuming each character gets the tech from their universe, time travel is kinda OP.

Terminator ports back to before anakin is born. Kills slave mother. Boom no problem. Terminator is not fair

he's recovered from asphyxiation before
the force isn't really used to lift people, they move a lot which is hard to concentrate on
>inb4 muh video gaymes

Easy answer, Darth Vader. Pretty much because he commands the entire might of the Galactic fleet.

So....he can pretty easily destroy your entire planet.

Anakin skywalker used mind tricks on the shapeshifting assassin in episode two faggot.

Mighty Mouse

Darth Vader could-
> force choke predator
> force choke batman
> eject wolverine into space and shoot his ass with the death star so he'd be blown to bits and would never recover
> lightsaber the shit out of hellboy
> force choke dredd
> force choke Marv and cut his head off
> electocute robocop and disassemble him using the force

Class dismissed you filthy niggers.

Honestly, not super into Star Wars so I will have to take your word for that, but really Wolverine can be beaten with a big enough magnet.

That's actually really good point. Vader for protection

recovered from is not the same as surviving constant aspyxiation until your brain dies.

Wolverine, cause he can't die and only batman would beat him. But batman doesn't kill so I'm not worried.

Fairly sure that power is kinda limited to one journey. And why not go foe my mother instead? Less tech and supernatural ability in my universe for him to worry about.

Not really, they're still using gay fucking swords in combat and storm troopers have never hit anyone ever. 1 predator could take down a death star, I am so confident of this. They have invisibility tech, various life/heat detecting tech, we can only assume the weapons they have taken hunting are nothing compared to what they would use in serious warfare this is continuously implied throughout the franchise. Pred master race would honestly just stealth kill his way into the heart of the death star and snap darth vaders neck while he was taking a dump. No other participants have space travel i.e, win.

Except, you know. The terminator because he's the only clear choice. He can port to before anakin is born and kill his mother.

Original Batman killed.

Vader. Anyone who says otherwise is just a huge faggot

Yeah that's assuming Vader would do shit like that. If anything I think he'd say fuck keep'em on the ship I'm on and I'll take care of any fuckers who come at me, but this all conjecture

Batman cause im a shitty fanboy and i love him, but if i really should take one to save me, it would be darth vader

the empire has cloaking tech too
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cloaking_device

Wolverine can't survive or heal oxygen depletion. Vader can just force choke him to death.

Time travel does not equal being able to travel to other planets or galaxies.
Good luck trying to kill the Predator or Darth on their home worlds.

Hire DC to write the story and you win regardless. Plot-armor is best armor.

You did see how that movie ended right ?

Here's your (you)

Shit. Forgot the terminator.
Death star money shot. Done.

fkng fgt, his ded

true, but only if the others knew about it, and only if they actually had or could build a magnet
star wars doesn't really use tech simple enough to be easily refitted into a magnet as far as I know, so that would pretty much only leave terminator and especially batman capable of constructing a magnet of that size in time

I'm for Vader, but to be fair all he would need to do is go back in time and kill you. That is the whole point.

Batman is the obvious choice. He superpower is winning.

And I always thought he outsmarted the shapeshifter during his padawan apprenticeship which voluntarily gave them the information before it died. Guess I'm now gay.

It's a machine, it has the potential to wait infinitely. That means it can wait until the technology exist to reach where it needs to go before porting back. Adding him into the fray is really unfair because time-travel is OP.

Lol gay, they can't even get the tech sized down small enough to cloak anything smaller than a whole ship. Starfags and their stoneage tech.

>star wars doesn't really use tech simple enough to be easily refitted into a magnet
umm magnets are like in every piece of high tech stuff ever

I know Arnies more iconic, but the T-1000 would put up a much better fight against the rest

"TELL US NOW"
Watch the movies again, and have fun being gay.

That there then defeats the entire topic of discussion. Since it was not clearly defined by OP I have to assume that gimmicky shit like that isn't in play.

I doubt they aren't able to use magnet technology.That shit occurs naturally in the earth. If they are capable of space travel they are capable of using magnets.

Pretty sure I won't see Anakin waving his hand over the assassin, but I'll take your word for it, straight intelligent alpha of Sup Forums.

I think some of the ships in battle fleet gothic are larger then vaders flagship.

Hand waving isn't required to use mind tricks, see episode 7. If i said "force suggestion" would it make it clearer for you?

larger than the death star tho?

Darth Vader, easily.

Well, it did say influence, so you're definitely in the ballpark. And that does clarify things. Thanks.

40k is powered by the rule of cool stupid.

I would not doubt it.

Maybe not starkiller base stupid. But i can see some of the one of a kind super ships in 40k or some of the space stations being death star sized.

Marv, all the rest of you are nerds, fags, and cucks

I want to see the Terminator beat Batman by going back in time and just keeping his parents alive.

>adamantium is suppose to be the strongest metal ever

adamantium is an impure vibranium. adamantium isnt the strongest, vibranium is. and there is a blade made of a red metal called the Muramasa Blade that can at the very least deflect adamantium and stops healing factor.

aside from that, force chock, jedi mind tricks and whatever else would put vader ahead of wolverine.

thats being said wolverine in berserker mode would be a toss up. though hed prolly kill/forget about you in the process.

Darth Vader OP gg no re

Who is bottom middle dude with bandages on face?

according to this no:
dirkloechel.deviantart.com/art/Size-Comparison-Science-Fiction-Spaceships-398790051

So your argument is that a Type 3 civilization doesn't have the technology to detect some hunter who gets defeated by acid spitting aliens and 1980's "special forces" tropes?

Harambe

You're absolutely right! I guess the first thing I'd do when I see them fighting is run and hide. Staying quiet as possible and trying not to piss my pants would be the challenge at that point.

#dixout

Preditor ez, he uses a voice modulator to lure everyone then procedes to nuke them into oblivion .

Marv from Sin City

Op's mom

best answer