Why aren't you helping a living legend make his final film?

Why aren't you helping a living legend make his final film?
youtube.com/watch?v=i2d8fdUENMA

He already made it and it was booed at Cannes, idiot.

Who tell you i didnt

Go away Frank

I've already given money.
I love Jodorowsky films. I don't care if they're entry-level, they are the perfect mixture of entertaining and interesting.

Also I like that he hates capeshit

He only hates American capeshit

lel
Fine by me, there isn't really any other capeshit anyway. Doesn't he also hate goys? He's hilarious.

it's a trilogy. he's done two. the second was booed at Cannes several days ago. the first was received positively, from what i recall, but i'm not sure if it was at Cannes of Venice.

Where's the source for this? Can't find anything about it

Booed?, All reports talk about a 10 minute standing ovation and describe it as being fucking awesome.

this

Cannes booes and gives standing ovations to literally every film
Also it got middling reviews, though still better than Refn and Dolan

There were two shorts. First was well received. But you shouldn't take "booed at Cannes" too seriously. If you went to a movie theatre and everybody started booing you'd be fucking surprised. It would have to be quite a disaster fro something like that. Since Cannes is a festival that ushers out critic reviews and panel-judged awards, "booing" is more of a way for people to say they didn't like it at the end of a movie. Often times, if a movie is "booed" people in the theatre who really liked it will try clapping harder to drown out the negative reception. I mean, Personal Shopper was "booed" when it was shown, but the second night it got a standing ovation and was later awarded Best Director at the festival which is bullshit considering the mixed reviews, but how do I know? I haven't seen it.

He also told the press that this series should be 5 films, he could actually make them if he lives through 100, but he also thinks the public could be bored with this series, reason for which he kind of wants to do Son of el topo.

he should just zoom back camera desu

can't find source now. it was a twitter from someone present at the screening, but take it with a grain of salt if no other source confirms the booing. i look forward to watching it. Jodorowsky's films are always a fun watch, even if his narratives get somewhat bogged down by the pedestrian productions.

did you went to the exclusive screening for the donators?

Who is the best filmmaker?

he doesn't. he likes super hero comic books

>comics
>capeshit

Not even close m8

I hope it's better than Dance of Reality

Looking pretty anime there