"...A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state...

"...A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed..."

end of story, end of discussion, end of thread

shabooya roll call

Great thread OP

Proof that the US. Is going backwards in progress, straight to feudalism

Try and take it Obama!

get a load of this weenie

Cool story, bro. Now try taking one of your guns into a government building and see if they infringe on your rights.

Agreed

Hey my mom said I was
That's not how it works you foreign retard

HF I can't believe how stupid people are. 2A is literally the bedrock of liberty. If you ever damage it, 75 years later you're living in an Orwellian state where you're taught kindergarten that the government knows best always. Lawmakers, gradually, will take everything away from you because their self-interest drives them. There has to be a basic and infallible safety net. If some dumb poor people point them at each other and blow their faces off as a consequence ignoring the fact that it's still literally worth it you're totally forgetting any sense of personal accountability. I don't get shot every day, it's not that hard.

Or even a bar in many states.

>be liberal
>also be gunfag
>stuck in the middle between idiots on both sides
>give no fucks because it would be impossible to take away everyones guns

That's a picture of an airsoft gun, faggot.

>implying a single nine could stop the end of freedom

The U.S has an army, you have your faggot friends and a few guns. Sure, the army won't stand a chance, fuckin hillbillies man...

>mfw my new gun will be here tomorrow

If this "safety net" hasn't kicked in by now, when will it? Answer is that it won't, not except for some crazies who are now safely locked away.

Which leaves the defence of the country, and you morons probably think Red Dawn is a documentary...

nice OP, let cunts from centuries ago decide our laws, not logic and what's best. I'm sure they'd object to any change whatsoever.

aslong as you dont vote for Hillary

Unless you're a psychopath who wants to hurt others or yourself. Then you should not be allowed to own a firearm of any type.

>twf you have 100+ 30rd mags, a lifetime supply even if the libcucks ban all new sales of "hicapacity" magazines

...And then there is that pesky "Well regulated militia" clause.

top kek, is that mag matching your dick?

>unless
So you're saying only psychos and murderers should own firearms

Reading comprehension, you do not have any.

>nice OP, let cunts from centuries ago decide our laws
>our laws
as in the constitution and the bill of rights? "my" rights?

yeah I don't plan on giving those up anytime soon faggot..

The US militray wasn't able to defeat 25,000 taliban and al-Qaeda in afghanistan...there are 14 million hunters in America...do the math, faggot

Dude I feel you.
I voted for Sanders.
Honestly, I want to hate guns so bad, but the science is just too fucking clear, getting rid of them doesn't accomplish shit.
We need to get our minds off the gun issue and start focusing on education and mental health issues instead.

1. Gun rights are already protected by the Supreme Court
2.The 2nd Amendment does not prohibit regulation of firearms
3. America is already great. Sorry you were confused.

Yeah, tell that to Vietnam, fuck-stick.

Right

That works when the people are not overfed retarded sheep.

are you trying to make a point of some kind? what is it?

Please see:
>well regulated

That is to say, not a bunch of raging pseudo-fascist Trump supporters.

Sounds like you want to suicide by cop

>mental health issues
Believing that "2nd Amendment solutions" are a valid form of expression IS a mental health issue

>Well regulated malitia
>Well regulated
>Regulated

You sound like a commie

That Donald Trump is a fearmonger trying to get Americans to believe that their gun rights are under attack so he can get votes.

>this guy
>thinks he can handle 10 rounds of .308

Just obeying my range rules, plus Im not about to rapid fire dollar bills down range, noguns

>please see "the people"
>please see "necessary to the security of a free state"
>please see "shall not be infringed"
that's funny because I thought that gun rights were under attack long before donald trump announced his bid for presidency. any other fantastic theories?

thanks for playing, though

If gun control dosnt do anything and mental health is entirety to blame that must mean Canada Japan the UK and Australia has no mental ilness. That's AMAZING!

>I thought that gun rights were under attack long before donald trump

then you're a fucking gun nut dipshit

If they let us nuke more we would. The government doesn't usually let us unload our capabilities due to faggot civis

>please see "shall not be infringed"

The government can regulate firearms, including banning them.

That does not infringe on your right to bear arms.

"Your gun rights are under attack! Quick, buy more guns!"

And they keep falling for it.

>dismisses my argument by bringing up a point which does not relate to my own

Well played. You win this round

Except most of the country wouldn't be doing your little faggot "civil war." You'd be a small insurrection put down easily

okay chief. but then why is no open carry allowed in california? that is an attack on constitutional carry. why is there a cap on "high capacity magazines" in one state but not a state directly adjacent to it?
>the government can ban your firearms
>the government isn't infringing your right to own firearms
I think you are dumb.

maybe you don't understand the laws as well as you think you do?

nobody gonna comment on those toenails holy fuck

Funny how in any other instance you'd be in favor of States rights, but not when it comes to states deciding how those rights should be administered.

You're the one stupid enough to believe the 2nd Amendment is some blank check not subject to judicial review.

That's why you're a dumb gun nut voting for a dipshit with 10 bankruptcies.

Here in Canada we have gun control but can still buy and hord guns all we want.

Acualy Canada has more guns per capita than the US in terms of individual ownership, yet we don't shoot up schools every day because we regulate what kind of guns and who can get them.

For example, in the US the NRA on multiple ocasionaly has faught to prevent legislation that would allow people on the terror watch lory from owning guns, you let home grown terrorists own guns than complain when terrorists shoot up gay clubs.

Guns arn't the problem, the shitty US gun laws are.

Gun nuts are just as irrationalist as creationists or hardcore fundamentalists.

You don't argue with them, you let them sputter and pass laws to make sure they don't try to hurt you for speaking out against them.

>be in favor of states rights
>have to agree with every dumbass law that exists
that's not how that works baby
>here in canada
like I give a fuck? I won't even read the rest of this post turd burglar. have you been to america? I have been to canada.. fuck off

Sounds fine.

And which well-regulated militia are you a trained, able and ready member of, OP?

The US is a major manufacturer of firearms so there's a conflict of interest right there, and you don't have an NRA in Canada, eh.

Of course you have more sensible gun laws.

Nice airsoft gun OP. If you're not building your own rifle from an 80% lower you're not doing it right. Also drumpf supporters are cancer. He's just as bad as shillary. If you really gave a shit about anything but yourselves you'd be trying to assassinate both of them.

I lived in California for 4 years, it sucked.

Yeah actually that's exactly what it does

any other states rights issue, like abortion or fuck, slavery you fucks would defer to the state level.

But when a state decides how it should write its own gun laws, you have a double-standard, Skippy. Stop denying it.

the well regulated militia is up kept by the military sweet.. unless you want to privatize it?
see: national guard

I am part of "THE PEOPLE" and my rights to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. you going to cry more?
okay I live in california now. we don't miss you

Are you seriously trying to use this as an excuse to own guns? She would never have reached the gun... and he would have shot her with her own gun if she did try

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT MUH GUNS

Those "cunts" wrote out the 1st amendment, which your utilizing currently to show how fucking retarded you are freely.
Dumbass.

>SKS
>Monte-Carlo stock
Gross, why would you even post that shit fam?

>like abortion or fuck, slavery you fucks
>you fucks
stop generalizing and conflating random issues. you don't know how i stand on abortion or slavery or any of that. you are just a shitposting idiot

>my rights to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

this much autism

most gun owners arent part of a millitia

Our gun laws arn't even all that stricken really, you can still get and own a large number of guns of different types here, I live in Alberta which is the redneck province of Canada so LOTS of guns here, but no mass shootings.

Too fucking bad, faggot. We shouldn't let that shit rule our society. Stop referring to stupid shit made by musket-wielding slave-owners as justification for laws in today's society, nigger.

yeah I do, actually

you defer to any other states' rights issue because you're a paranoid Federal govt faggot

it's written all over you

enjoy your double standard

The army wouldn't shoot on its own people. Many soldiers would desert if possible.

Yeah, and free speech is logical, I don't refer to the constitution when justifying my free speech. The right of citizens to have weapons is not logical, nigger-cunt.

yeah they actually would, because you would basically belong to a terrorist organization, and if the President gave the order to dispatch you, they'd do it.

because i can nigga

It came with the original wood stock but that shit's still cosmoline-y and I've yet to find a time to clean it
plus the poly is much lighter, and the SKS already weighs as much as an M16A4

maybe you haven't read the laws of the united states of america? why are you commenting on them? it makes you look silly
>we
you keep saying that but who the fuck are you? your opinion is shit and does not supersede the constitution of america. learn your place
>generalizing this much
>projecting
>being mad
wew

i agree with state's rights as far as I am allowed.. I live in california so what say have I over wyoming's laws? does that mean I have to enjoy my own state's laws every single one of them? no... you faggot

Note the first part: "well-regulated militia".

What we have is very, very fucking far from a well-regulated militia.

You're a fucking faggot if you think the 2nd Amendment is a blank check to cash any fucking way you want.

That's what I'm laughing at faggot. You.

>Voted for Sanders
Kill yourself.

Faggot you're the one mad because they've decided you don't need to be carrying your gun in public. Fucking deal with it.

"Well regulated militia" Time to regulate those firearms.

so guns are food now

stupid gun nut

I'm glad the NSA and FBI monitor Sup Forums(thanks guys) and please stop these racists before they do something bad. lock em up and throw away the key

So is it logical to be able to try to defend your life from a criminal?
How about if you're a women and trying to defend yourself from being raped? Is it logical then?

I recon I should be able to have a nuke, that's a type of 'arms' right?

note the last part "the people"
why are you disregarding the last part?
>blank check
no it is a law that states that the people have the right to keep and bear arms and that shall not be infringed.
the other 10,000 gun laws and "regulations" that exist for gun control have proven useless to say the least
I am not mad about that actually. it is silly how corrupt and backwards a state that doesn't follow its own laws are but hey.. what are you gonna do

no actually nukes aren't "arms"
you reckon wrong idiot

The constitution should be fucking changed and not worshipped when it is out-dated. Society changes. We don't own slaves or use fucking muskets anymore, you ignoramus. Stop referring to such archaic bullshit to justifying your guns and make actual stupid arguments so I can refute them. At least I'd respect you more for not always talking about a piece of paper you sentimental faggot.

yeah like the FBI stopped omar manteen? HAHAHA holy fuck are you 12 years old or just an actual retard?

I WILL SHOOT THE MAN DEAD WHO TRIES TO TAKE MY GUN

The 1 - 200th amendment give me the right to Meruica!!! against any who trespass against my free way of life!

They are - regulated at the time the bill of rights was written meant "running smoothly, properly in order" - just like how awful used to mean "full of awe," words meaning change over time.

Hitler took the guns!
Stalin took the guns!
Mao took the guns!
Fidel Castro took the guns!
Hugo Chavez took the guns!
And I'm here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there on the street begging for them to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?

>The constitution should be fucking changed
says you
you should run those ideas up the latter.. they might appreciate them in washington

Nice trips and ass

No it's not logical.

So we should throw out the bill of rights, which grant women and blacks the right to vote, and makes slavery illegal?