So Sup Forums, how international are you?

So Sup Forums, how international are you?

ITT: Which nationalities have you fucked, and which one do you prefer

I've had white, latina, Asian, black
I've never had Indian, but that could be fun
I much prefer black

I am from Mexico, so I've fucked mexican, canadian, american, german, finnish, austrian, latvian, russian and scottish.

I had the most fun with the german chicks for sure.

Oh, where's Lebanon? That one was fun

White, Indian, Half Latinas, Half Arab

White to date, Coloured to mate

Source?

Caucasian, Asian, Black and Indian

Since when are races considered nationalities? Fucking retards

Nice bait

I'm French Canadian, I fucked Irish, Canadian, black...

Blow job I prefer black.
Sex prefer white
I hated sex from English Canadian from Ontario...
I want to try some Asian

I would bet my pinky toe you are fucking American.

White, Black, Latina, All of the Asia's, working on middle east

Danish, polish, german and a german chick of jewish descent.

I prefer danish.

I've heard South Koreans are good, I need to confirm for myself too.

What would you say it's the difference between Danish and German chicks? I am planning to do my masters in Copenhagen

German chicks are a little more reserved and bitchy, but not in the good way. Danish girls are more light hearted and cheeky. Also I like the accent and language.

Ive fucked an american native indian, a blonde, and a nigerian girl.

Trying to get an indian, arabian, asian. Redhead is my secret goal

i'm black btw.

I will try when I am there.

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

You spelled nigger wrong

Everyone type in the chat

middle eastern women are awesome. it's in their culture to believe women are inferior to men, and women exist for the purpose of pleasing men.

And they have no sexual education whatsoever and no concept of good sex.

I have only fucked Japanese women. I am German.

Story?

Only fucked Slovenian and French.
More experience in french. Harder to get, but it can be worth it.
Slovenians can be crazy, including in bed, but they stay crazy after and that is an issue.

I've only fucked white girls and one Mexican, but all kinds of white girls. Canadian, American, Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Polish, probably some others I'm forgetting.

Best fuck I ever had was Romanian. I'd say Eastern European women in general are fucking amazing.

I'm a Kiwi, and fucked - NZ (Maori and white), Australian, UK, US, Canada, German, Bulgarian, French, Spanish, Indian.

Most fun with the Canadian but she was only my 3rd fuck and was my first "experience" older lady - She was only 23 but I was 17 at the time so it was good fun.

British, South African and Danish.

>Which nationalities
I've fucked a lot of women from a few different races but as for nationality they were all American except for one Canadian.

>South African
Hope you wrapped that shit mate.

White, not jewish
White, not jewish

I wrapped it tight asf m8. South Africans which were white and living in Britain. Triple safe.

White or black?

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

sauce op?

It's all pink on the inside tbh.

hilarious
>not

Mad or nah?

>Romanian
>white

Only 1, Icelandic/Faroese. I'm playing the long game.

Peruvian, colombian, brazilian, spanish, mexican and indian. Spanish girls are top.

I'm Irish, but I've got Puerto Rican, white, veitnamese, Italian, African, and Native American

im romanian and white

>I'm Irish
No, you're American you stupid cunt.

Unless you fucked like what, one of the five Puerto Ricans or Native Americans ever to visit alcoholic potato land?

Gypsies aren't white m8.

It's Risa Tachibana

None

didnt realize hitler was in the room

I got invited to an orgy by a friend last year. There were alot of different ethnic people there since it was a University orgy. Slept with a few Indians, Polishs, Germans, Laos, Vietnameses, Japaneses, Koreans, Pakistanis, Canadians and even my friend's Chinese girlfriend.