You haven't lived until you've fucked an Erica. Whether she's white, Latina, or black...

You haven't lived until you've fucked an Erica. Whether she's white, Latina, or black, if her name was Erica it was guaranteed the best pussy you've ever had.

Other entries are Ashley and Jessica

Nigga read my mind

Fucked 3 Ericas in my life. All bomb as fuck with big asses too

All will cheat too

My gf has a boys name :( filipinos don't know how to name their kids

unfortunately i dont know, the only erica that wanted to have sex with me was 13

go on...

What's her name?

Steve

Fucked an erica at work. Sure is a huge slut and attentionwhore, but her titties are top notch.

Jessica was hands down the best pussy I've ever fucked

ex gf erika

yikes

What type of work bruh. Was she a cashier?

what do you want me to say

Was she a slut

Ashley and Jessica are substandard club sluts with butterfaces.
Olena is guaranteed hot as fuck

who cares? we're talking about fucking, not love. what kind of faggot wants to find love and not pussy?

she is ugly but fuckable
yep

I fucked a girl named Erica from high school. She used to break up with her bf like once a month and come fuck me. I swear they would break up just so she could fuck me

Would bone.

Can confirm, have gf named Ashley

Jessica

The only Jessica I know is the fattest person I've ever seen that's my age

She smells of death and decay

She has bugs in her hair no joke

She would kill you if she could because she is the biggest misanthrope on the planet

I win. My life is currently in shambles because of an Ashley.

I think we have all fucked similarly nasty women for one reason or another

Jessica was cool though, too good for me. Hence the Ashley.

Smashleys

I dated 2 ericas, both were always down to fuck and definitely some of the best lays I've ever had.

They both also looked like they were 12 even though they were in their 20s.

this my reason, lol

Latinas black or white

Indeed. Dated a Jessica. 6 months in she cheated on Me. Lol probably pregnant not shit now

What if her name is spelled "Arika" instead

One was white and one was latina/white mix. Spic mom white dad, her mom was hot as fuck too

Airwrecka Works too

ITT: virgins

"Airwrecka"

I'd assume it counts, same name. I'm and one of them was Erica and the other was Erika

Pics?

Shoulda fucked her mom while you were at it

Don't have any unfortuantely. Both were a few years back and don't have either on facebook anymore

What about her sister does that count?

Was Erica better than Erika? What's the difference

I probably would have cut my own dick and put it in her just to say that I did. She's fuckin still smokin for being in her late 40s, I run into her at walmart from time to time. She's always friendly still

Maybe she wants to fuck. If her daughters a slut she prob is too lol

>Asian trap

Kek

Was her moms name Tammy?

well did u bang her?

Erika>Erica. The k version was open to a lot more shit. Anal, never ending blowjobs, choking, always willing to just go fuck or blow me anywhere at any given occasion.

Erica was more of a "missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation" sort of fuck, but it was always good and she wanted it frequently.

Nah, Michelle

Get back to Russian Camp, slut.

What state man

>spoiler. We all fucked the same Erica

but what about karla man? I hear she's a freaky slut... bitch'll make powder out of your hips

NY

Possibly

Lost my virginity to one xd

what about megans? I feel like theyre all just bitches in the end.

Best prissy I've had was a takara so it's debatable

Wait are we Eskimo brothers?

>retards that think a name means anything

xd this thread.

Meghan's are generic white sluts. Ericas can be white black or Latina that's why

I fucked a crossdresser named erica. Wasn't even passable either. Worst day of my life. I did it again and I still would.

All have pawg asses and little tits

Best fucking reply

truth
i once fucked pic related 5x in one day. my balls were done. awesome sex tho

Puerto Rican pussy then?

My best pussy was name Cassandra. Wish i could fuck her again tbh.

So fucking right. Don't know why but tits for days and best pussy ever - in a life full of pussy.

Fucked an Ashleigh and a Catherine. Both good

Yeah, half rican. Upstate NY though, not the city but her mom was originally from NYC

Be subject here is ericas then maybe ashleys and their variants

I used to fuck a half white half Latina Erica. Nice amazing ass and pale body. Decent tits. Pussy was fire. I never felt another one that ran that hot temperature wise. I swear my dick was gonna melt

First girlfriend at age 13 was Erika. Fucked her but her dad was violent and tried to hunt me down when I'd call her house from a payphone so they couldn't track the number. He drove to all the payphones trying to find me

Tipical white bitch

Damn imagine. I wouldn't be surprised with this whore

I once fucked this girl who was the child of some real flower-power type cunts, her mother was full on talking about "indigo children" and such.

Her name was Maya.

Hooooooh boy.

Nancy was fucked up, dudes.

Whenever you fuck a girl with an exotic name, that pussy will be the best you will ever have. Currently fucking a Tali, and that is the tightest pussy that can take anything I have ever had. Thank you Tali, thank you.

All ericas have baby faces and in ordinary colored eyes

Keelah se'lai

I was going to name my daughter tali.
She is the only worth while romance

Ericas are sluts bc their mothers are the typical 90s sluts that named their kid after a bitch from young and the restless named Erica Kane. Or whatever stupid soap opera it was

If you do, that pussy will be guaranteed fire and the personality will be very outgoing. You know what that recipe means.

Let the Jews fuck her and put her in showbiz

Good thing im not a failure of a parent and neither is my wife.

True ish. They always have green eyes and babyfaces.

Both nancys i know are retarded bitches

Most bitches I know are guys

Let's hope man. My Tali has the tits of a goddess too. I hope yours turns out even half as sexy and freaky in bed. I'm talking choking while fucking her throat, public sex, anal. She goes the whole way.

Erika

Stop i can only get so erect

Sounds like my wife tbh

Polish?

Yeah and she's got a 5 foot 4 frame with 38dd just the perfect combination, I honestly don't know how I got so lucky. Must be the 8 inch dick. Sadly the next time I fuck her will be in 10 days

Hi nancy

Help me with a middle name for Tali

Let's hope I can wife her, it's been a year so far and she gets freakier in bed by the minute. Only 19 too.

Was her name Erica? Then no one cares

Dudeface

Rose.