ITT: video games you want to see made

ITT: video games you want to see made

>Red Dead 2
>Bully 2
>a decent Vietnam era FPS
>new SOCOM: US Navy Seals (not the SOCOM 2 shit, more like first ones)
>new Hitman
>new military game about modern air warfare; flying drones and C130's airstrikes and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

thiefgame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A real successor to City Of Heroes/Villains.

Thief 1 and 2 remastered

This. So much this.

Halo 4 & Destiny

The Warriors and MGS 3

Pong 2

I've never played Thief. I just watched a trailer though. Is that open world? That would be cool, but open world modern era in a NY or London or something. I've always thought an open world Hitman would be awesome but that would be a lot of work. Like GTA but with every single door lock accessible.

Elder scrolls VI
Altho from wat has been said we wont be getting that for years.
A mix of state of decay,the last of us and fort zombie and maybe sprinkle other games like dead rising to make the ultimate zombie game with story,emotion,self survival and group survival

Send a link to the trailer you've seen,

Metroid Prime 4, Paper Mario (like the first two), WarioWare VR, Sierra-esque game but VR (click to travel screen-by-screen) a New Man's Sky

Hitman is doomed to be shit for a long time coming. By the time they released after absolution and fixed depth and gameplay, god awful episodic sales model. Enjoy paying 119.99 for the latest edition one level at a time.

Dark souls remastered

thiefgame.com/

Digimon Go

A new Final Fantasy Tactics that is as edgy as the first one.
>not a fucking GameBoy children's game or some "Brave" bullshit.

Red Dead Redemption is Red Dead 2

>So you thought of this idea before Pokémon Go was announced?

No! They will just fuck it up too. They already ruined the Go app I don't want to put up w/ another shit app just because I love a franchise so much. Then they make it worse w/ each update

Came here to say this.

Something that isnt broken garbage upon release

This and another fallout tactics

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam looks fucking awsome

>and Red Dead Revolver was a remake of "GUN"

always wanted a sequel to kameo but thatll never happen :( i know it looks uber faggy and it kind of is but it was a fun game

would also love a new blinx or oddworld game

Empire of the Fading Suns 2
An RPG based off of the RIFTS IP.

A Digimon Tamagatchi would be better

>The Warriors
Yes please, I love that game and movie. If they could make a sequel for either I'd buy it in a second.

Star Citzen when it's released in 2050

second this.

I loved Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm.

Can't wait to play this.

That's the shitty 2014 reboot, faggot
I'm talking about Thief: The Dark Project and Thief 2: The Metal Age

team fortress 3
all items from tf2 carry over but just pretty new visuals and some new features
and a better development team

>>a decent Vietnam era FPS
my nigga
my grandpa was in Vietnam, and he talks about it all the time, for the first half of my life he never talked about it, but he opened up about 10 years back and now he talks about it all the time, the stuff he says sounds like it would make a great game.

I've always thought something like arma, having to stave off infection, dehydration, and other natural threats, look out for traps, ambushes, etc. i want a good Vietnam game so bad

holy fuck i remember that game, fuckin classic

A Command and Conquer game that's an actual sequel, instead of whatever the fuck C&C 4 was. I haven't played a tower defense game. Was that tower defense?

The Godfather Part 2 game

so what would a RDR sequel be called? I was going to put RDR2 but that doesn't really make sense considering you can't redeem twice and considering John Marston is dead and his son would be living through the early 20th century (not very westernish)

what would the next western open world game look like? prequel? new characters?

>EA

There is a new hitman, they just released Bangkok mission.

Mercenaries 2
>oh wait

open-world Tolkien game set during the siege of Angband that actually gets all the details right and hires Howard Shore for the soundtrack.

i thought the reboot was meh. I had fun playing it but it wasnt even close to as good as the old ones

Bump for well placed reaction
>Bill Maher "well what"

true

so much this. if they could recreate the game in ds3's engine.

A decent ship vs ship (old school wooden ships) game where one person pilots and barks orders as everyone each ship has a full crew and can act on their own, but needs to work together to get things done. And it better have enemy ship boarding

I want them to finish P.T.

Also, Eternal Darkness 2.

>metroid Prime 4
>paper mario
My man

KOTOR 3
>with a real fucking storyline, single player storyline with multiplayer

Melee HD

A fighting game featuring all of the US Presidents, with vice presidents and other famous historical figures as assist characters and the like. They would have moves and finishers based on things associated with either them or their Presidency.

We need a Bully 2. That game was too fucking good, and I had a lot of keks from it. Make dressing like a faggot and fucking around in a sandbox game great again! WE NEED TO DO A PETITION TO ROCKSTAR TO MAKE THEM MAKE A BULLY 2!

A new Call of Duty

DarkWatch or Stubbs The Zombie remastered

>The bouncer 2
such a short game but goddamn its been so much fun. maybe not even a second one. but a proper remaster in a good engine.

Bump and checked.

nigga you know thats my shit

i remember playing Tie Fighter in Win 95 in the late 90's

I've not played a Star Wars game since then (so perhaps this is currently available), but I think a new version of that would be cool.

Sleeping dogs 2

Hl3 lul

Mortal Kombat: Enter the Oval

>red dead 2
wew 12 year olds these days.

A NEW CALL OF DUTY PLS!!!!!

>good Vietnam era game
>conflict Vietnam
>men of valor

there is a game exactly like this. online multiplayer ship combat. boarding, firing cannons, repairing the ship. can't remember the name thogh. there's also a similar game on a smaller scale involving airships

why are they sleeping on this? every time a new GTA comes out people en mass come out saying WHERE IS THE NEW BULLY
i don't get it

You got the right idea

You've gotta play Knights of the Old Republic, really good Star Wars RPG.

Guaranteed replies

Mister Mosquito 2 (Zika Edition)

How about a fighting game with different deities?

Men of Valor is complete SHIT
I got it on sale for $2 and I still with I could get my money back

i think youre talking about guns of icarus

>Never even played red dead revolver.

Fuckin casual.

Refer to:

holy shit the idea of Muhammad beating the shit out of Jesus makes me want this so bad

I think the game you are talking about is Black Waters, and it looks good but from what I heard the community just isn't there. Also the airship one is guns of icuras is pretty fun.

A reboot of kya. Too many games from the ps2 era never really picked up or had good fan bases. What happend to the days when you didnt need to trust a ip or dev team to make a good game?

>already another Hitman being made in 'Chapters'
>Arma 3 has somewhat futuristic (maybe 5-20 years ahead) shit including drones & c130 style gunship

I agree. I've always wanted someone to do this.

look up Blackwake and Sea of Thieves

That reminds me of MTV Celebrity Death match.

On a different note, how about a game like Spore but with different Deities where you are the Deity but you get to shape your religion and your group of followers and control them and battle your followers with other followers?

This guy gets it. That is the only reason why I came to this thread

>playing console trash

Kys

I liked mercenaries 2

Not a bad idea but I feel like you'd have to really go deep to flesh out the roster. Some people might not be interested in the more vague entities.

>Decent Vietnam era FPS

They're making one. Rising Storm 2 by Tripwire. It's going to be a PC exclusive Vietnam War simulation. I'm looking forward to it.

I 2nd this. Those areally some amazing games KOTOR 1&2. I play each once ever 2 years or so along w/ Skyrim mods. Such good games fam

I have respect for an oldfag like you.

I am patiently waiting for this to get released.
I realize its still being developed but some of the gameplay they released doesn't look very good

this guy knows

This was way back when PS2 ruled, little boy.

RD3 will most likely be on PC, and I'm gonna play the shit out of it.

Conkers 3
>and make it better this time god dammit!

A new Metal Gear. But with zombies, that would be awesome.

yeah. I'd love to have all of Middle-Earth in a game, just to explore it or roleplay a bit, especially in vr. all of Arda would be great, but a lot of it never gets mentioned.

see
less autism
how do we get a new RD?