soundcloud.com/gorillaz/noodle
youtu.be/N9XKLqGqwLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Settled? It came out like an hour ago

what is this?

Was cool to hear anna meredith in the mix

someone post a link

soundcloud.com/gorillaz/noodle

gorillaz has always been fedora-tier cringe, we just aren't 12 years old anymore

>In search of new sounds and new inspiration, I found these kick-ass women who in their own individual ways are true pioneers i

yup there we go

blur is shite

The fuck did I just listen to. Hope that's not on the album

eh, listening right now. the music doesn't seem too bad. I'm not digging the depitched vocals though

i spoke too soon

I like it, but its a bit wanky. Damon sounds like he has his head up his ass, but its still pretty good nonetheless.

>Grimes
Into the trash it goes. The only good thing on the mix is Hiatus Kaiyote.

wow this isn't good...

>In search of new sounds and new inspiration, I found these kick-ass women who in their own individual ways are true pioneers in the writing, production and creation of MUSIC
>They have inspired me
I bet the new album will be worse than Plastic Beach.

>tow the new Gorillaz album is just two hours of female empowerment and wankery

jdimsa

never heard grimes' music before this. why the shit does she get memed up so much on this board, that sounded like trash. and the one after grimes song is also poop.

>why the shit does she get memed up so much on this board,
Her music is very eclectic-sounding. A 2-minute sample of one song isn't really gonna tell you anything useful about what there is/isn't to like about it.

If you're actually interested in answering your own question, I'd suggest actually listening to her entire discography (4 albums plus 1 EP.) Start with her first record Geidi Primes and work your way forward chronologically if you tend not to like contemporary pop music (which it sounds like it's the case.) Alternatively, start with her most recent record Art Angels and work your way back chronologically if pop music usually IS your thing.

Also - fwiw - the version of REALiTi in this mix is the generally not as well liked re-constructed/produced album version of the song (most likely included here by Damon as a way to help promote At Angels) and not the original (demo) single version heard here:
youtu.be/N9XKLqGqwLA

>2017
>still not into Grimes

Opinion discarded.

>2017
>still listening to flavor of the week from 2012
>opinion discarded

have sex

>grimes inspired the new gorillaz

sounds kinda like some of the music they use in the Ghost in the Shell movies (1 & 2 specifically)

why fatima she is garbage
get holly herndon or laurel halo or even jenny hval
fuck christ damon

or at least the first part does

am I missing something, or are people stressing out/ jumping into conclusions about a mix? murdoc did a christmas selection, 2-D and Russell did selections, this is Noodle's selection/mix. no gorillaz music.

>still listening to the artist of the decade
ftfy

Does this mixtape actually have any original music on it?

there goes my hype

Enjoy STDs.

>Hater btfo'd