WAS:Norman takes side gig as television analyst
PHI:Report: Bone bruise for Matthews, out 2-4 wks
LAR:Goff listed as backup on initial depth chart
MIA:Dolphins 'optimistic' Parker will return soon
CHI:Alshon Jeffery (hamstring) back at practice
DEN:Broncos list Sanchez, Siemian as co-starters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ9fpzeP30w
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/08/jeff-janis-buried-on-packers-depth-chart/
ebonybird.com/2016/08/08/baltimore-ravens-injuries-may-cause-slow-start-for-offense/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yfw 2016 brady regresses like 2015 peyton

bump

What was that stat on RGKnee being the umpteenth Browns starter?

>still 6 weeks until football is in decent form
I'm sick of waiting bros.

>Hillman is gonna find his way on the roster again
I swear he is a magic man

Hahahah literally all you had to do was apologize

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ9fpzeP30w

>3:38
>Baltimore Raisins.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BURGERBALL

AMERIFLABS GETTING BTFO BY AUSSIES

Bosa is a bust.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/08/jeff-janis-buried-on-packers-depth-chart/

post em up

>Australia literally has a gold medal in an event called "Trap Women"

lol faggots

Well I tried

Classic shit

If White wide receivers aren't masters in the slot and aren't ass kissers they get buried until injuries or a coach without his head in his ass gets them.

>see Edelman, welker, jordy season 1-2, Chris hogan, hartline, Eric decker

Belichick isn't an elite GM m8

AUSSIE
AUSSIE
AUSSIE

OI
OI
OI

still has preseason to prove himself and he was pretty productive there the last 2 seasons

I'm sorry, but did the USa already lose? Oh, that's right. The Olympics aren't even over yet. In fact, it's only day 3. Does not having the lead at day 3 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the Olympics are still on? The USA is still playing right now and they have been the best team in the World for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst countries in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a jungle shithole full of monsters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The USA are one of the best fucking teams in the world, they won 103 medals in London last Olympics and would of won more if the swimmers didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the USA wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Australians just fell asleep due to the time difference. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-USA topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Literally the best post you've made

I believe we have a new copypasta, clever old bay.

I've been posting it in every aussie thread I can. fuck those faggots

A S S P A I N
S
S
P
A
I
N

Skins

What was the original copypasta? Was it the chefs one?

Chargers

That really pissed off chargers fan pasta

>Kendall Fuller showing no effects at all from microfracture surgery

just a few more agonizing weeks of sportscenter being filled with fucking baseball

why does this forum allow tripfags? I've had to filter so many of these worthless piece of shit. Just kill yourself already.

Lance Moore retired???

Shut up Nigel, you all disappeared yesterday when Phelps won his 500th medal and then you start shitposting the second you won gold in "Trap Women"

You mean olympics?

why do you keep posting these things?

>Michael Phelps alone has more gold medals than Australia in the history of the summer Olympics
Holy fucking shit, what a monster

>new

The only thing new here is you.

Is Australia a bust?

Brace yourself for the part we he claims it's bait and that you are the
>new

>talking about Women Trap shooting when you literally won gold in the School Survival events

You sure? I thought it was Mitt Romney losing the election pasta.

Nevermind, reread the pasta, it had to be 2010 so we have a winner.

>NFL notified Dolphins that LB Dion Jordan is now eligible to begin practicing, per source.

How long has it been since he last played? Also is Justin Blackmon ever going to get reinstated?

Blackmon doesn't give a fuck anymore apparently. His substance abuse problem is pretty bizarre considering he would still apparently show up in amazing shape whenever it was time to practice or play, and I think it was just alcohol that was getting to him. It'll make for an interesting 30 for 30 eventually at least.

Blackmon isn't playing in the NFL ever again
he's actually fat as fuck now

your mom abused my substance

I abused your mom's substance m8

>sanchez and siemian are co-starters
>the state of the broncos QB situation

That's a fucking shame he had real talent

I substanced you're mom's abuse

touche
>captcha: select all street signs
>theres only a gas tank on top of a building

I knew Sanchez is pretty bad but getting JUSTed by a seventh round QB in training camp is god awful. To say nothing about how bad Lynch must be if he can't measure up to either of them.

>he hasn't accepted future GOAT 7th round pick in his life yet

its beyond sad when the browns dont have the worst QB situation

we knew Lynch was going to be a project when we drafted him
he had all the physical and mental tools just none of the experience in any pro offense

>we knew
>when we drafted him
get the fuck out of here

Will AD turn the switch on this season?

His fumble switch?

>the switch
i see what you did there

Another 3 days

>implying Lynch won't be the starter

Who will be the softest team in the NFL this season? Preseason front runners are

>Colts
>Packers
>Steelers
>Cowboys
>Falcons

>31 Days
It's too long m8

i love how you never include your own teams in these. its like you've actually deluded yourself into thinking they can never be bad
ebonybird.com/2016/08/08/baltimore-ravens-injuries-may-cause-slow-start-for-offense/

_ALLAS C_WB_YS

You keep posting that same link. It literally doesn't mean anything, it's just about some wide receivers who left practice early due to minor injuries. They Ravens are not a soft team, they have a hard hitting defense and are going to have a strong running game yet again.

they havent had a hard hitting defense in years. the afc north isnt the tough division it used to be

I really hope the Raiders secondary has learned not to let Russell Wilson chuck a bomb TD on the first possession

The Ravens defense is going to be top 10, book it. They finished the second half of last year on a high note and only got better this offseason.

They only defense in the AFCN that isn't going to be in the upper half of the league is Pittsburgh since their secondary is a dumpster fire.

your secondary is too shit to be top 10

top 15 is doable just because Mosley is a beast

>Bosa's mom on holdout: "Wish we pulled an Eli Manning"

What did she mean by this?

>Castaneda said that he heard booms coming from the area of the slide and then saw a body wash down the slide directly after the raft did.

>Castaneda said noticed a lifeguard was trying to push the crowd back from the slide, but he continued to try to help because he thought there was someone lying face down in the water.

>The lifeguard told Castaneda that there was nothing he could do to help. It was at that point that he noticed the boy appeared to have been decapitated.

>Castaneda said two other woman were strapped into the raft, and the first position of the raft was empty. This is likely where Caleb had been sitting.

Kansas shitty in charge of safety

>mfw I was on this ride like a month ago

>The San Diego Chargers originally held the rights to the first overall pick in the 2004 NFL Draft due to their 4-12 record in 2003. With Manning being the most coveted player in the draft, it appeared that the Chargers' intentions were to draft him first overall. However, Manning (echoed by his father) stated publicly that he would refuse to play for the Chargers if drafted by them. The Chargers selected him with the first pick overall nonetheless as the team had a deal in place with the New York Giants, whereby the Giants would draft and then trade Philip Rivers and draft picks (used to select Shawne Merriman and Nate Kaeding) to the Chargers for Manning.

that's a lot of blood

>The San Diego Chargers originally held the rights to the first overall pick in the 2004 NFL Draft due to their 4-12 record in 2003
>4-12
>go 4-12 last season
>another first-round debacle

Hmmm, really makes you think.

Ravens secondary isn't shit man. The second half of the year they were ranked second in the NFL. Add Weddle, Suggs helping the rush, Webb with another year at safety and adding corner depth they're looking pretty good

Did Missouri and Florida come into the world from an alternate dimension? The shit that happens there is almost unbelievable

Reminder there is still 3 spots left for the 2nd Annual Sup Forums Money League. I have closed off giving out these 3 remaining spots until this weekend.

For all of you that are in, the Draft will be either 26th, 27th, or 28th of this month

Queasy desu

Packers easily.

>more potshots at me

Obsessed and insecure.

at least you're consistent snoop

>there are literally people

When will they learn.

>They only defense in the AFCN that isn't going to be in the upper half of the league is Pittsburgh
Don't forget Cleveland

Eh, I changed that file name to "sneakleavesthebasement" from "Chaos Undivided" like 5 months ago and never bothered to change it back. You give yourself too much credit my man

idk I like Ray Horton as their coordinator. Think he can make their defense above average

the Raiders long snapper is married to Shawn Johnson

>nickle defense template

y tho

you're literally retarded

Jon Condo is not married to Shawn Johnson

And you're boring.

Excuses.

It's a big slide

Just when I think you are starting to be bearable, you go and act like a total cock fondler

What's the over/under on burrs wins this season?

>starting to be bearable
>literally a 1 word reply triggers you like the insecure fuckface you truly are

Pathetic.

I'd give Marvin Lewis more credit than that. Playoffs aside, he's completely turned the team around and made them consistently good.

Surprisingly accurate. Might move Lewis up to good though or average. Not his fault Pacman and Burfict are turbo niggers.

You're the one that got all triggered first you inbred swamp person. Go wrassle a gator or something, think I hear one rustling around your meth lab.