Hey Sup Forums I'm up late trying to find something on netflix...

Hey Sup Forums I'm up late trying to find something on netflix. Want some shit my pants horror or a good suspenseful thriller. Any recommendations?
Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/18781528
youtube.com/watch?v=gt9HkO-cGGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fucking bridge. It's in danish and swedish so there's subtitles but it's more than the worth it. Definitely one of the best shows I've seen

Wait is it a movie or a series?

series

Threads

Not really horror or thriller, but very eerie

I'll add it to the list to watch later. I'm looking for a movie tonight. Work 2nd shift so I only have a few hours before I should sleep.

This on netflix? I'll search for it real quick.

vimeo.com/18781528

It's on Vimeo

Contracted
Creep
Odd Thomas

There's nothing but shit on Netflix streaming. Aside from House of Cards and Stranger Things. Not a decent movie to be found.

Contracted was great.
Creep was too.
Didn't care as much for odd thomas. Wasn't bad but it just didn't do it for me.

I know, it sucks. Every once in a while a good independent film will pop up but most of the horror selection sucks ass.

Have u watched contracted 2 yet I just bought the movie viral a couple nights ago it's really good

It's more of a comedy but Tucker and and dale vs evil is good

I haven't yet. I was hesitant on watching my it because I didn't want to see a sequel come out and turn the story to shit. So worth watching then?

If you're gonna watch this, pay attention to the "background information" from newspaper headlines or radios/tvs running in the background

Already seen it a few times and laughed my ass off. Great movie though.

Yeah it's good expands more on the story and sets it up for a bigger outbreak

Death Proof. Watch Death Proof.

just watched The Witch. fucking excellent build of tension and great acting and cinematography.

Brilliant movie

youtube.com/watch?v=gt9HkO-cGGo

The Hallow. Somewhat disappointing ending but great buildup of creepiness and big-budget special effects.

Session 9. Watch it in the basement with headphones on for best effect.