Incest Greentext anyone?

Incest Greentext anyone?

I want my younger sis to dominate me

bump pls

no greentext, but oc sister

did that highly educated academic who lived on a cult farm finnaly make that incest greentext?

>walk into bedroom
>dad is naked
>"woogity woogity" my father says
>I stare at his naked penis
>"Im gonna boopsie your poopsies
>then we made sex

Here's to hoping the femanon who posted this story yesterday shows up and finishes the story.

how did you get this pic m8

he hacked her light blue rectangle

off her computer. guessed the password. here's her ass

damn lucky

512?

area code? no

My ex has the same room decor. Would've been nice blackmail

my sis and I used to pretend I was raping her (it was really consensual) back when we were teenagers
it was the only way for her to get off
in return she'd peg me, lick my bum and suck me off and let me cum in her throat
she's married now and has 2 kids

Is it weird I actually wanna walk in on my girlfriend sucking her brothers dick? I've seen him grope her a couple of times around me.

There's this one invest story where the user was a girl and she took advantage of her younger cousin or something like that and then the cousin blackmailed her into giving him more blowjobs and shit, anyone have it?

Damn I remember this 2-week thing I had with my aunt. It was amazing. There's no pussy like aunt pussy

Bumping with this one form a while ago

My sister and I used to dry hump when we were younger. We didn't even realize what we were doing was wrong... Or at least I was too young to understand. We found a book about sec positions in my parents room and we would lay on the floor and like hump... Don't know why we did it but I remember like humping her in the pool and in the closet naked.

I fucking love this one

Does anyone have the text for an old incest story from anonib back around 2009 or so?

It was a really long running thread over months with a guy gradually getting closer to his sister until they started having sex...

I wish I could remember more or I'd be able to find it on my own...

WUN HEWEN!!

that's normal user, nothing to beat yourself about
now, at what age did you actually fuck her?

user's adventures with the fairer sex

Never ended up fucking her. Only like reached the point of touching each other. It's been a few years now but lately it's been on my mind and maybe I'm just paranoid, but sometimes she makes very sexual comments to me which are jokes... But she makes them when it's just us around... So idk

Here's a google drive with a bunch of incest stories
/drive/u/0/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjUDNPNS1TX3JVVlU?usp=drive_web

it's obvious user, you need to fuck her

Won't open m8

Fam-Chan here. I'll be dumping the greentext story of when me and my brother had sex in our van soon. Hopefully the user who wanted it is lurking here.

Sorry in advance if it sucks.

The other day she was in the bathroom while I was showering and I purposely left the curtain a couple inches opened and at one point I was actually able to see her. Dont know if she noticed but I was hard the entire time she was in the bathroom... And then the next day she was doing makeup and I asked if I could pee and she goes "just go now, it's not like I'm going to look".... I never went but I kind of wish I did...

kek

>I was sitting in the back of our van.
>My brother was next to me while my mom drove.
>We had just finished shopping and was on our way home.
>Being a male I guess, my brother despised shopping.Especially when it was with us.
>We had probably spent no longer than three hours but already he was doing his usual 'quiet' treatment.
>My brother is definitely the type of person to ignore you when he's upset or mad.
>He doesn't get aggressive and rarely do I get to see him angry.
>I knew he was mad with us for taking so long by the way he stared blankly out the window ignoring my words.
>Usually we talked a lot so the silent treatment was a dead give away.
>I tried my best starting a conversation with him but all I got were some nods and a few 'Mhmmm.'
>About two minutes in the trip home I remembered my mom asking him a question.
>He gave her nod but obviously my mom didn't see it because she was driving and had her eyes on the road.
>Unfortunately my mom assumed he had ignored her and snapped.
>She was fed up with him and his attitude.
>Within seconds, my mom began yelling at him about always ignoring her.
>'You have a mouth so use it!' she lectured him.
>My brother didn't raise his voice back but he was definitely talking back to her in a stern voice with a slight hint of annoyance.
>Of course my mom didn't like that either and the yelling continued.
>They were now fighting about why my brother was so grumpy.
>'Why are you so grouchy!? It was just a few hours! We didn't just shop for ourselves you know!? You're lucky I paid for you! Some kids don't have parents as lucky as you that will pay for their clothes! Etc...' she yelled on about.
>My brother who was really annoyed at my mom replied back with 'I have other things to do! I have a life! I was tired and you dragged me along anyways! Etc...'
>Obviously the fight was getting nowhere.
>I knew that sooner or later my brother would shut up again and my mom would stop yelling until we got home.

>That's exactly what happened next except for one thing.
>Without even realizing it I had become involved in their confrontation.
>As I silently listened to their argument, my mom began to bring me into the problem as well.
>Like most parents, when they're angry and yelling, they'll start by yelling at one of their child but it'll ultimately end up being a lecture to all their childrens as well.
>One moment your mom might be yelling at your brother about wasting food and the next thing you know she'll be preaching to the whole family about how ungrateful everyone is.
>That's exactly what happened here.
>At first it was subtle.
>Then it became blatantly clear she was blaming me for this as well.
>'You should yell at your sister too! She wanted to go shopping!'
>This was false by the way.
>I wanted to go but I was in no rush to go. My mom clearly wanted to go more.
>I tried correcting my mom but that only made it worse which led to a whole rant on my spending habit.
>Before I knew it, I was siding with my brother trying to defend myself.
>I'm not exactly sure what my brother said next but the yelling finally stopped after that.
>My brother thought he got the last laugh but as it turned out he didn't.
>Apparently my mom and him were suppose to sleep together that night but with my mom in such a frustrated mood, that clearly wasn't happening anymore.
>'Since you want to play this "game" you can forget about tonight and ask your sister for help instead' she informed him.
>'I am not going to deal with your crappy attitude right now so you can keep doing what you're doing and be like that' she finally gave up and stopped talking to us.
>I gave my brother a sigh of relief with a slight grin; glad that my mom had stopped yelling.
>Expecting my brother to feel a sense of relief like I was, I tried giving him a high five but he left me hanging.

Are you the femanon from? if so, bless your soul. didnt expect you to be back.

>Slouching back in his seat, I could tell he was still pissed and in addition, slightly upset.
>'What's wrong? She stopped yelling' I asked.
>Met with silence again.
>Assuming he was also mad at me too, I shrugged it off and let him be.
>Now although my mom had cancelled whatever they were going to do together thatnight, he wasn't going to let that stop him from satisfying his needs.
>Just like my mom suggested, he went and asked me for assistance a few minutes later.
>'Hey FamChan, are you busy tonight?' he asked me out of the blue.
>Not actually expecting him to ask me for help, I shot him a surprised look.
>'Need something?' I played dumbed despite knowing what he was going to ask.
>'Do you want to sleep together tonight since "MOM" bailed out on me' he told me loud enough for our mom to hear.
>'What time?' I asked.
>'Whenever you want' he replied casually.
>'Well I can't. I'm going out tonight' I broke the news to him.
>He gave me this bewildered look and rolled his eyes.
>'Why did you ask what time then?'
>In truth, I just liked to tease him.
>'I forgot I was busy' I lied with a huge smile on my face.
>'How about you ask 'Little B' (our sister's nickname) instead?' I suggested.
>My brother already thought of that of course but just like me, she was out with her friends today.
>It felt disappointing to know I was his last pick, not that I even gave a shit.
>'Fuck' he silently cursed.
>'Relax. Mom can't stay mad at you forever and if you want I can help you tomorrow morning' I offered.

Sorry but that's not me. Sorry to disappoint.

guessed it huh?
what was it?

Damn, was hoping it was. good stuff either way, I like it.

fuck off column faggot.

>He nodded his head but I could tell he wanted it badly tonight.
>'What time will you be home?' he asked on.
>Honestly I didn't really know.
>If I was staying out late, I was most likely going to be sleeping over at my friends house.
>'Midnight?' I replied uncertainly.
>'That's to late. Can you try coming home earlier?'
>I could try but I doubted I would come home earlier than that.
>It was summer and our break was almost over.
>I intended to spend those last few weeks enjoying myself.
>'Probably not' I told him; not wanting to give him false hope.
>He gave out a defeating sigh and grunted.
>It was obvious that he badly wanted to sleep with someone tonight.
>'Why are so desperate to do it tonight?' I pointed out.
>Turned out the reason was pretty simple and stupid.
>He had spent the last week and a half saving up all for tonight.
>'Save it for one more day' I told him.
>He shook his head.
>'I don't think I can hold it for one more day.'
>I shook my head in disbelief.
>I was certain he could but no doubt he wanted to do this as soon as possible to spite our mom as well.
>'Maybe you shouldn't have saved it up for so long' I told him straightforward.
>'I wanted to surprise mom but that's not going to happen anymore' he admitted.
>'Well then I guess you're either going to have to wait or handle it yourself' I shrugged.
>'That's such a waste though. A weeks worth of building up for nothing? Someone should enjoy it.'

>I chuckled slightly at what he said.
>'No one enjoys your cum' I joked.
>He looked at me and kept a straight face.
>'Mom does' he whispered quietly into my ear.
>'Yeah right' I mumbled sarcastically.
>'Can you please just help me out this once? How about we do it right away when we get home!?' he suggested.
>No can do. I was already late.
>The moment I got home, I was rolling out.
>Of course my brother didn't see that as a problem.
>'Real quick! Ten minutes tops! I'll be fast!' he insisted.
>'I can't. I'm already late and it's going to take time getting you aroused enough that you'll be hard. Then we would actually have to spend a couple of minutes going at it and I definitely don't have time for that!'
'Not to mention you like making a mess all over me when you finish and I can not waste time taking a shower as well!' I pointed out to him.
>He gave a loud sigh and crossed his arms.
>'Think of all the times I helped you out when I didn't want too. Homework, picking you up, food, etc... JUST HELP ME OUT THIS ONCE!" he pleaded.
>I didn't know what the deal with him was. Could he actually not wait until tomorrow?
>Was he that desperate?
>I felt a tiny bit bad for not helping him out considering all the times he helped me out but I just wasn't able to help him this time.
>Either way, I made my decision despite the little pang of guilt in my conscious.
>Unfortunately, my brother never knew when to stop.
>This was when things started to really heat up.

>'Would you help me if I got hard before we got home?' he asked hypothetically.
>I raised my eyebrow a bit confused by what he was asking.
>He saw that confusion and gave me a hopeless look.
>'I mean if I got an erection before we got home? Save you a few minutes of foreplay so we can get right into it?' he elaborated.
>I wasn't sure how he was going to do that but if he did, then it definitely meant less time would be wasted.
>'Maybe... How exactly do you intend to do that though?' I wondered.
>There was a slight grin forming on his face now.
>I didn't even say yes yet but already he was getting excited about my interest.
>When I say excited, I meant literally excited.
>Rather than explaining to me about it, he demonstrated it for me.
>I watched as my brother unzipped his fly and carefully pulled out his flaccid cock.
>I shot him a petrified look; shocked by what he just did.
>I looked at him lost and completely surprised by what he was doing.
>I had seen his dick countless of times before; it was nothing new to me of course.
>However, it was where he pulling it out in that really shocked me.
>We were still in the van and never before did I imagined he would try to do that in our van while still on the road.
>'What?' he looked at me.
>'What are you doing!?' I looked at him confused.
>He looked at me like I was dumb and began to stroke his limp cock in front of me.
>I nearly chocked on my own spit as I watched my brother jerk himself in our moving van.
>I didn't know whether or not to tell our mom but I doubted she would even care.
>'Stop that! What do you think you're doing? Someone will see!' I snapped at him.
>He looked out the window and shrugged.
>'Pfft! No one is going to see unless they look directly through the window. Plus, everyone is driving right now so they can't see me down here' he nodded at his hand sliding along his cock.
>He had a point but I was obviously still scared.

"mom does"
what the fuck

continue I'm enjoying this

>Anyone driving a vehicle higher than ours such as a truck or a slightly taller van would probably see it but luckily there was none of that in sight.
>'I'm going to get my cock hard first inside the van alright? Then we can get to the dirty stuff once we're home okay?' he asked me.
>That was his idea?
>Shamefully looking at my brother masturbate his cock, I watched as it slowly began to rise.
>Even if he did manage to get an erection, I still didn't have enough time to deal with it at home.
>'No. There's still not enough time at home' I broke the news to him.
>He looked shocked like I had broken an agreement or something.
>Despite telling him no, his hands never left his cock.
>He was furiously stroking it to life which each pump.
>But why stop there right? My brother never gives up.
>Knowing him, he already had a solution in mind.
>Proving me correct, he told me his next great idea.
>'Lets just go at it in the van then?'
>I nearly died hearing that.
>My body froze for a second as I tried to process what he just said.
>Inside the van?
>While people were driving pass us on our left and right?
>'Are you out of your mind?' I asked him.
>He looked at me with a coy smile; clearly happy at his genius idea.
>By now, his shaft was half erected with his hand firmly grasped around it.
>I really didn't know what to do.
>He didn't stop despite me saying no.
>'We can't do it in the van! The windows aren't even tinted!' I knocked on the clear windows, grabbing his attention.
>'Just sit on my lap. It'll be fine! They can't see the bottom half of you.'
>His idea did seem plausible although a bit risky.
>'What about when you finish?' I pointed out, scared of the mess he'll make.
>That was an easy fix of course and I knew the solution to it as well.
>'Are you okay swallowing? I saved up a lot so it's going to be a big one'' he smirked.
>I was fine with that but I didn't know if he was.

>'I'm okay swallowing but I don't know about you... You tend to make a mess when you finish' I pointed out.
>It was true too. Rarely did he not make a mess.
>It was his signature style almost; always leaving his load all over the floors at home and especially all over my face as well.
>If he promised to blow it inside my mouth this time, then there was a chance I would be down to help.
>'Promise me? I don't want to go home and spend hours wiping your cum from my hair!' I sternly told him.
>'I promise' he reached one hand out and offered me his pinky.
>I was hesitant about all this.
>I really wanted to say no but the more I gazed as his bulging cock, the more I started to get aroused myself.
>As much a I hate to admit it, I was a bit turned on by the idea of having sex in a moving van.
>The whole idea of secretly having sex among a wave of people made me slightly wet and hot.
>I could feel my body temperature rising a bit and my heart fluttering as I thought about the idea of riding his cock while everyone around us was oblivious.
>The offer was to enticing to pass up.
>Slowly reaching out, I gave him my pinky and we locked together.
>The deal was sealed.
>'Cum anywhere near my hair or on my body and I will make sure mom or our sister never go near you again' I warned him.
>He nodded cautiously, knowing I would stay true to my threats.
>'We got about half an hour left before we get home' he pointed out.
>I nodded, checking my phone to see the time.
>I was already late so half an hour would have to be enough.
>As my brother silently stroked his shaft, I stared mesmerized by how rough he was beating his meat.
>Blood surged through his cock, causing it to grow slightly every second.
>I was lost in my own thoughts as I carefully watched him play with himself.
>I had almost forgotten that I was even there as I stared at it intently.

Exactly where do you think you are, friend?

is there cont?

>'You can make this go faster if you helped me you know?' he snapped me back into reality.
>'Right...' I mumbled to myself as I reached to touch his cock.
>He scooted a bit closer to me within reaching distance as my fingers touched the warm skin of his pulsating cock.
>As I laid my fingers on his
cock, he released his grip and sat back as I took over.
>With a gentle but firm squeeze, I gave it a light tug to see just how hard he was.
>Pulling, I felt the tautness of his cock.
>It was already rigid but still stretched slightly with a tug.
>'It's almost fully hard...' I pointed out the obvious for him.
>He nodded and waited to see what I would do.
>Grasped around my hands, his cock felt surprisingly warm as it throbbed between my fingers.
>Admittedly, I always was amazed by my brothers cock.
>It was definitely unlike my fathers.
>His cock was 'unique' in a sense.
>It wasn't big but it wasn't small either.
>It had a slight bend to it, as it curved inwards towards his belly.
>The more he got hard the more it curved.
>If someone didn't know any better, they would almost say it looked broken or bent.
>Of course I didn't mind that curve. It was just another interesting feature about him.
>Among that odd curve, his cock was also surprisingly thick. Thick enough that my hand could barely grasp it.
>I would say it was almost as thick as my dad which was impressive in its on right.
>With all the other minute details, the soft shimmering skin of his head and the coarse skin of his shaft, it was definitely an interesting cock to work with.
>Finishing 'admiring' his cock, I decided to continue on what he was doing.
>Steadily holding his cock, I began to stroke my fingers up and down along the full length of his shaft.
>I like to think I did it gracefully as my soft fingers grazed along his shaft.
>I was feeling the blood flooding his cock as it ached in my hand.
>His body reacted as I felt his cock began to grow stiffer in my grasp.

Sorry for posting so slow.

>Patiently looking, my brother watched me as I jerked him off.
>His breathe grew heavier as I could hear him pant for air.
>Without even realizing, my breathing had started to become erratic as well as my heart was beating faster and faster.
>Feeling kind of frisky, I tugged on his cock a little harder and faster.
>'Ooohhh' he moaned softly.
>He was almost fully hard. I could feel the throbbing increase with each stroke.
>Unfortunately ,the friction against his skin and my hand was making it difficult to go any faster.
>I wanted to go quicker with him.
>No doubt he wanted me to pick up the pace as well.
>'Is it okay if I go faster?' I cautiously asked him as I yanked on his cock.
>He gave me a smile and then an approving nod.
>'Do what ever you want' he encouraged me.
>That was my signal.
>Not even thinking about it, I bended over and leaned my head closer to his shaft.
>Arching my back, I went in as close as I could between his legs.
>Carefully aiming my lips just above his cock, I let a thin film of spit escape my mouth and onto his shaft.
>Like melted chocolate on a cake, I covered his cock; coating it in my own saliva.
>My brother stared in surprised, shocked that I would try to do that in the van.
>'Don't make a mess or mom and dad are going to get angry' he joked.
>Proving myself, I mustered up a large wad of spit and spat directly onto his shaft without missing.
>I had done this multiple times now;enough to know how not to miss.
>When I felt like there was a generous amount of coating, I sat back up right and admired the glistening hard on.
>Unfortunately I wasn't the only one who noticed my work as well.
>My mom had finally became aware of what we were up to in the back.
>'What the hell do you think you guys are doing!?' she yelled at us.
>'Are you masturbating with your sister back there!?' my mom turned around to look.
>I caught her staring right between my brother legs as my hand grasped around his slippery cock again.

>'FamChan! Are you helping him!?' she scolded me too with a hint of disappointment in her voice.
>I honestly didn't know what to say.
>I was literally caught red handed without any excuses.
>Luckily I had my big brother there defending me.
>'She's helping me out because you won't!' he retorted.
>'Are you stupid! People are going to see! Wait until you guys get home!' she screamed.
>My hand was motionless; still wrapped around my brother's slimy cock.
>I didn't know whether if I should continue stroking it or release my grasp as my brother and mom argued again.
>They went at it for a good five minutes, bantering back and forth while my hand began to get sore from holding onto his cock.
>It was odd though, despite the tense situation and the yelling, I swore I could feel my brother getting harder throughout it all.
>Either way, his erection was almost at its peak and I was dying to get on with it.
>Looking at my mom, I carefully started jerking my brother off again.
>I just couldn't wait any longer.
>My hands slid down his shaft with ease thanks to the lubricating saliva.
>Slowly up and down along his length, lathering every inch of his cock in my spit.
>As they argued I began to quicken my pace, working my hands faster and faster.
>'If you get caught you're on your own!' my mom finally had it.
>'We won't!' my brother tried to assure her.
>I understood my mom's worry and anger.
>What would people think of us if they knew what we were doing?
>She had every right to be mad about this.
>Regardless, my mom gave up arguing with a stubborn person like my brother and silently drove on.
>'If dad sees a mess in the back, you'll both be in for a world of trouble' she gave us one last final warning.
>'Yes mom' I responded back respectfully while my brother rolled his eyes.
>'Don't worry. Mom will be fine with it' he signaled me to continue.
>With that out of the way, we were left to our own devices.

>Thanks to that little debacle, we had lost a few good minutes and our time was growing shorter.
>While my brother was savoring the sweet hand job I was giving him, I was starting worry about the time.
>As much as my hand loved fondling his slippery cock I knew I had to pick up the pace.
>Letting go, I pulled my hands away from his cock.
>'Why are you stopping?' he asked me worryingly.
>I pulled my hair back, tying it into a makeshift bun behind my head.
>'Picking up the pace' I told him.
>Just like before, I bent over leaning my head between his legs.
>Examining his cock, I gave it a flick to see how hard it was.
>Almost there.
>'Are you going to suck it?' my brother asked me curiously as to what I was doing.
>'Can I?'
>'I don't see why not? You're the one on a tight schedule here' he shrugged.
>He was right.
>With my head right above his cock, I stuck my to tongue out to get a taste of it.
>Licking out, I placed the tip of my tongue right at the tip of the head where his slit was.
>Gently, I tried burying my tongue into the slit.
>My brother reacted and I watched as his cock tremble.
>Most of all I could taste the pre-cum that came oozing out.
>It wasn't bad.
>If I had to describe it, it was warm and slightly salty.
>Not that it tasted great or anything but just a small taste of it was starting to make my mouth water.
>Carrying on, I grazed the tip of my tongue back and forth along the slit, tasting more and more of the pre-cum that came out.
>'Can you stop teasing me and get on with it' he started moaning in frustration.
>I looked up at him into his eyes and laughed.
>The face he made when I teased him was priceless.
>It was like a mix of anguish and pleasure.
>Listening to his words, I got down to business.

>Normally I liked to take my time fooling around before I start swallowing but today was an exception.
>Looking at his erection, I contemplated on how to approach it.
>Planting my lips around the tip of his cock, I gave it a soft kiss for good measure.
>Holding the base of his shaft with one hand, I opened my mouth wide and slowly descended my lips around his cock.
>I went carefully and slowly going down, twirling my tongue along the way.
>His body shivered as I buried my face between his legs.
>Only half of his cock was in my mouth and already it was a mouth full.
>Keeping it there for a few seconds to adjust myself, I tried acquainting myself with the piece of meat that was in my mouth.
>While my jaw rested, my tongue was busy swirling everywhere around his shaft, trying to explore every bump and wrinkle it came across.
>Playing around for a few seconds I finally pulled my head back and release his cock from my mouth with a loud pop.
>His cock was drenched in my saliva now as it dripped down onto his balls.
>With a big breathe, I quickly swallowed his cock in my mouth once again, this time burying it a little deeper.
>Repeating myself, I pulled back and swallowed again; each time swallowing deeper and deeper.
>'Oh gosh, that's amazing' he cried out as he stroked the back of my head.
>His compliment didn't phase me but since he was being such a good sport about it, I decided to play along.
>Surprising him, I took one big breath and swallowed his entire cock in my mouth in one smooth motion burying it deep down my throat.
>My eyes started watering and I felt like gagging.
>Taking it deep in my throat was something I could never get use too no matter how much I tried.
>Despite the discomfort, I pushed on and managed to swallow the last inch or so down my throat.
>I could feel the tip of his cock pushing against the back of my throat.
>It was no easy task trying to prevent myself from gagging on my brother's large phallus.

Anyone lurking?

ye

obviously

what the fuck is this?

>While I was doing all the work my brother was enjoying every moment of it.
>My brother was in ecstasy no doubt.
>His moans were louder than ever as his fingers combed through my hair.
>'Fuck, I didn't think you could handle it' he silently swore.
>I couldn't help but playfully slap his thigh at his remark.
>He playfully slapped back.
>I kept my mouth wrapped deep around his cock for a few seconds, nuzzling my face against his pelvis.
>Despite struggling to keep it in, it was also amazing feeling his warm throbbing dick in my mouth.
>I could feel the heat emanating from his cock and transferring it's heat to the inside my mouth.
>With a swift retreat, I ejected myself from his cock.
>Quickly gasping a bit for air I worked my way on his shaft again.
>Swallowing all of it in my mouth one more.
>Only this time I gently contracted my throat muscle, tightening my grip around the head of his cock.
>From the way my brother shifted I could tell he appreciated that.
>Bobbing my head up and down on his cock, I deep throated my own brother for a few good minutes.
>Each time I went down I tried my best to bury my face as deep between his legs as I humanly could.
>My throat was starting to get sore but it was worth it.
>By the time I was finished, his cock was slathered in a thick layer of pre-cum and saliva.
>Most of all it was as stiff as a rock.
>Popping my mouth away from his cock one last time, I took a hold of his rigid shaft and slapped it against my face.
>Acting like a slut, I nuzzled his cock against my cheek; smearing all that fluid on his cock onto my face.
>It was more for him than it was for me.
>He seemed to get a kick out of it every time I pretended to 'worship' his cock.
>His face proved my point indicated by the huge smirk on it.
>'Ready to put it in now?' I playfully slapped it across my face one last time.
>'I was ready along time ago' he admitted.
>Getting up, I sat next to him again.

>'Are you ready though?' he asked me tauntingly.
>'No...' I lied not wanting to seem like I was desperate.
>But in truth, I was more than ready to have it put inside me.
>A wave of excitement washed over me as I eagerly undid the buttons on my jeans.
>It felt different this time. Something about doing it in the van felt more exhilarating than doing it on the bed.
>My hands were shaking and my body felt stuffy just thinking about it.
>Unbuttoning that last stupid button, I grabbed the waistband of my jeans and painfully tried to pull them down.
>It was frustrating trying to pull my jeans off, especially because they were tight and I was sitting down.
>Raising my butt off the seat for a bit, I yanked my jeans down to my ankles with a bit of help from brother.
>Kicking off my shoes, I pulled the rest of my pants off and tossed them to the side.
>All that was left between me and my brother's cock was my stupid panty.
>I was ready to pull them off but my brother stopped.
>A bit confused and annoyed as to why he stopped me, I asked him why.
>'What are you doing?' I watched his hands reached between my legs.
>He went right between my legs to where my pussy was.
>I could feel his fingers rubbing me through my panty.
>Already there was a tiny wet spot forming where his fingers were touching.
>As much as I appreciated his foreplay, I was about to lose my mind waiting for him to fool around.
>'Lets skip the foreplay' I insisted.
>Quickly pulling my black nylon panty off with ease, I tossed it with my jeans.
>I was now half naked below the waist except for my pink and white socks.

>'You want it that bad, huh?' he laughed at me.
>'Don't you?' I asked him as I spread my legs apart just to see how wet I was.
>I reached a finger down and felt it for myself.
>Parting my pussy lips, I stuck a finger in and felt the warm moistness inside me.
>Not surprised at how soaked my finger was, I wiped myself clean on my own leg.
>'Move in' I told him to scoot closer to me as I scooted next to him.
>Holding onto the seats in the middle, I carefully stood up making sure not to fall.
>I had to duck my head to barely avoid hitting the roof but I was able to successfully stand on my own legs in a moving vehicle.
>My brother moved in; scooting closer to me until he had to squeeze his body through between the seat and myself, just to get behind me.
>Finally he had managed to get directly behind me; sitting right behind on the seat I was just sitting on a moment ago.
>With his cock sticking out like a tall monument, I looked back and stared at it.
>I knew once it was inside, there was no stopping.
>'Are you sure you don't want to wait until we get home?' he asked one last time.
>I looked at him, then out the window and finally back down between his legs.
>I couldn't wait another minute.
>'I'm sure' I panted as my anticipation grew each second.
>My brother nodded approvingly of my choice and with his hands he reached out and grabbed my waist.
>Spreading my legs wide open for my brother, he wiggled forward to the edge of the seat until his cock was directly below me.
>Holding on tight to the two front passenger seats, I painstakingly descended down onto my brother.
>His hands held me firmly, guiding me onto his shaft.
>Now only a few inches away from entering me, I stopped and reached in between his legs to grab a hold of his cock before continuing.
>Like awkwardly holding a joystick, I steadied his cock in place right at my entrance.
>Teasing the both of us, I placed the tip right between my wet lips, sliding it against my moist cunt.

bump

>I was in heat and the warmth of his cock grazing along my clit only added fuel towards my excitement.
>I slide it back and forth a bit, just coating the entrance of my pussy in that slick fluid on his cock.
>When I couldn't take it anymore, I finally pushed the first few inches into me.
>I felt the head of his cock slide pass my wet cunt with ease. There was no turning back now.
>My mind was ready, I was mentally embracing myself for that initial shock of pain I'd always get every time I was penetrated.
>I closed my eyes shut, waiting for that first wave of pain.
>True to my expectations it came like a fiery jab between my legs.
>I took a heavy breath and bit my lips a bit, trying to ignore that sudden painful jab.
>I was feeling my brothers warm cock slip inside me, pushing against me as it forced its way in.
>My body responded in kind and I could feel my muscles contracting against his cock as if it was trying to block him out.
>I breathed out, relaxing myself so that it would slip in easier.
>'Are you okay?' he asked me, stopping before we went any further.
>I gave him a quick nod, ushering him to continue.
>The first few inches were inside me now and already I could feel the intense pressure of his cock within me.
>The sharp pain was still there and it was only going to get worse before it got better.
>'Steady' he mumbled as he lowered my hips down.
>With clenched teeth I tried forcing the remaining length inside me with the help of my brother.
>Pushing it in me at a slow constant rate, my brother drove a few more inches inside me as I moaned in pain.
>Finally the rest was up to me.
>I took one last deep breath from my lungs and drove the last inch inside of me.
>With a drop, I fell onto my brother's lap as every inch of his cock went inside me.
>I was immediately met with a massive excruciating jabbing ache within my body as I finally took him all inside.
>The pain reached its peak and I felt like I was going to pass out.

Oh sister...

this is great user. keep it coming.

>Of course I knew it would all go away within a second.
>I breathed deeply, telling myself it would subside soon.
>What was probably less than a second felt like an eternity for me as the pain finally dissipated.
>A soft moan of relief escaped my lips as I calmly sat on his lap.
>The jabbing sensation was slowly dying and being replaced with a different one.
>Together, I quietly sat on his lap as the pleasurable sensation of having his cock inside me started to emerge.
>It's hard to describe what it felt like having him inside of me.
>Every inch of my pussy felt like it was being torn and stretched by him.
>His cock pushed against my internal muscles, radiating it's warmth and pressure within.
>I could feel every single vein and bump on his cock straining against me.
>To feel the fullness of him inside me was indescribable.
>The burning pain was growing with each second but it was the the kind of pain that felt good.
>We sat there for a while, just soaking up the pleasure as I let his cock throb inside the warmth of my body.
>As amazing as it was for me, I hoped it felt the same for my brother.
>I could feel his body shaking as he held onto my waist tightly.
>'Are you okay?' I finally broke the silence.
>'Yeah... I'm okay' he muttered.
>'How about you?'
>I thought of what to say but couldn't find the right words.
>I was better than okay.
>'Yeah I'm okay' I lied.
>Giving me a smile he jokingly told me to take my time.
>Not wanting to be underplayed by my brother, I decided to prove him wrong.
>Without any indication, I began to grind my ass on his lap.
>Slowly grinding back and forth in circular motions, I straddled his cock inside my pussy.
>'Ohhhhhhhh gosh' he groaned as he held onto me tightly.
>I pressed my back right against his chest and could feel the beating of his heart against my body.

>It was beating loudly against my skin.
>Likewise, I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing against my insides.
>It was almost like feeling his heart beating between my legs as well.
>Joining in, my brother started to grind his hips in unison with me.
>We sat there grinding against each other, trying our best to control our moans.
>While I was to busy rubbing hips with my brother I had almost completely forgotten how close we were to home now.
>I looked out the window and could see the familiar sight of our neighborhood.
>'Shit' I thought to myself as my hips came to a halt.
>As much as I enjoyed sitting on my brothers lap grinding against him, I needed to get him to cum eventually.
>'Tell me to stop if this hurts' I warned him as I moved onto the next step.
>Gently easing myself off of him, I pulled myself up a few inches from his cock; while leaving most of it inside me still.
>With a bit of force, I pushed myself back down onto him; once again burying his entire dick inside my cunt.
>My brother felt the impact and released a loud grunt as the tip of his cock reached the back of my pussy.
>With a whimpering moan, I managed to pull myself back up and push myself back down onto him again.
>Each push I tried to bury his cock deeper and deeper inside me.
>My brother held onto my hips firmly and began to assist my ascent and descent on his cock.
>I was now riding my brother like there was no tomorrow.
>The seat shook slightly as my body bounced up and down while sliding his slippery cock in and out of me.
>'Fuck yesss' he moaned out in pleasure as I quickened up the pace.
>My ass fell onto his lap with the force of my entire weight as I desperately rode his cock.
>Sweat was forming all over my body as my shirt began to get stuffy with perspiration.

>It felt like we were sitting inside a warm sauna with our clothes on.
>Regardless, I carried on as my brother plowed me from behind.
>My entire body felt like it was on fire now as the burning sensation between my legs flooded throughout my body.
>I could hear myself panting and begging for more as I straddled on and off his hard on.
>Each thrust felt like I was loosing more and more of my mind.
>I couldn't think clearly anymore as I had became to occupied with what was deep between my legs.
>'Oh please fuck me harder' I begged him without even realizing what I was saying.
>Listening, he clutched my hips and held me tightly in place as he wildly began to pound me harder.
>He was furiously pushing himself into me as hard as he possibly could from behind.
>My entire body rocked forward with each thrusting and the only thing to stop me from toppling forward was his tight grasp.
>'You feel amazing' he moved his hips forward, entering me swiftly.
>I was seeing stars.
>Crying out, I gripped onto the passengers seat for dear life.
>Looking back at him, I couldn’t imagine how this could get any better.
>I was so wrong.
>He pushed forward in a series of several hard rhythmic thrusts.
>Again, I cried out, this time tears forming at my eyes.
>'Harder,' I whispered into his ear.
>Not hesitating he picked up his pace even more.
>I couldn’t focus or think.
>Pain mixed with pleasure, swirling throughout my body and mind.
>In the distance I could hear him grunting and moaning with pleasure with me.
>At this moment my brain had completely shut down and my body was in total control.

holy fuck, the amount of details is impressive, actually

>I was riding my brother like an absolute toy, bouncing up and down violently on his lap while he feverishly fucked me from behind.
>Sounds of cars were whizzing by and every time they drove by it was an opportunity to get caught.
>Nothing made sense anymore, I couldn't care less if people outside the van saw me.
>Everything felt so naughty and I couldn't even stop if I wanted to.
>Every thrust was pushing me to my limits.
>Relentlessly pummeling me, I felt my pussy starting to tingle and become sore with each strong pounding.
>I was still too tight to be completely comfortable, but it was sincerely the most incredible feeling ever having his cock stretch me inside.
>Perhaps I enjoyed that slight pain that came along with the pleasure.
>Crying out with delight, I felt my body starting to quiver, that old but more intense feeling building up within me.
>My muscle were tightening and the overwhelming feeling of tingles radiated throughout my body.
>'I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Don't stop! Please don't stop!' I begged him.
>Not dropping his pace, he carried on his assault.
>My back arched suddenly and my vision was blurred in white light.
>I was moaning at the top of my lungs now.
>'Geez. You're so loud, sis' I heard through gritted teeth.
>There was an instant lightness in my body and my entire world seemed to be crashing down.
>I was going through my orgasm and my brother didn't break his stride for a second.
>It was building up with each strong thrust.
>Suddenly the scorching ache inside me exploded and everything stopped.
>A flutter of pain and pleasure quickly spread throughout every inch of my body followed by the intense shock between my legs.
>I felt my legs betray me as they quivered uncontrollably.
>My entire body began to buckle and I nearly fell over if not for my brother.
>I felt light headed as I finally reached my climax.

oh yeah

>Everything felt amazing and I couldn't control myself as the feeling rose stronger and stronger.
>My body spasmed uncontrollably in response.
>It felt like my mind was going to break in half and that the orgasm was never going to stop.
>I could feel my entire body being overwhelmed by it as my vision started to blur.
>It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever felt and I was sure my brother could tell from the way my pussy tightly gripped around his cock.
>I blinked and panted as I was slowly coming down from my naughty sexual experience.
>My mind was still a mess but everything was slowly coming back into focus.
>'Did you just cum?' I could feel him inside me still.
>I weakly nodded as he continued to ram my now sensitive pussy.
>I didn't stop him, it felt nice having him still inside me.
>It was like a nice swim after a hot and sweaty workout.
>I sat there on his lap, still trying to fully regain myself as my body began to settle down.
>Unfortunately it didn't take long before my brother was at his limit too.
>A few more quick thrusts and he was nearing the end.
>'Fuck! I'm going to cum too' he warned me.
>My legs still felt weak and my body could barely move.
>'Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming' he screamed at me to get off him.
>I could hear his words ringing in my ears as I frantically tried to get off him.
>My mind was yelling at me to get off him quickly but my legs and arms wouldn't respond.
>Every limb felt fragile and flimsy as I tried to pull myself off.
>'Get off!' he told me one last time.
>Despite his yelling, he didn't stop for one second.
>My legs were shaking as I tried to stand up only to humiliatingly fall back onto his laps.
>I couldn't get off.
>It was like my body didn't want to get off.
>Accepting my limits, I was prepare to let him cum inside me.
>'I can't hold it anymore!' he finally became fed up with me and took matters into his own hands.

hope you dont mind if i save. this shit is wonderful.

You can write like this but you didn't write me a sexy bikini sis goodnight the other day lol

>Without warning, he roughly pushed me off his lap as his cock flopped out of my wet pussy.
>My entire body nearly tumbled forward as I clung onto the passenger seats to stop myself from entirely collapsing.
>I fell onto my knees directly in front of my brother, dazed as what was happening.
>'Open your mouth!' he called out as his hand took over his cock.
>I turned my head around looking at him stroke his own shaft.
>For a second I forgot what I was even doing as I blankly gazed at his cock dumbfounded.
>It took a little assistance from my brother to be reminded.
>With his other hand, he grabbed the back of my head and yanked it forward closer to his crotch.
>I could smell the sickly sweet smell of his cock covered in my warm fluids clearly in front of me.
>My face was almost up against his cock again as I watched him stroke his last few strokes.
>'FamChan! Oooooohhh I'm cumming!' he moaned at the top of his lungs.
>I opened my mouth weakly for him.
>My mind was still stunned from my own orgasm as I tried to desperately pry my mouth as wide open as I could.
>I sat there on my knees open mouthed waiting for him to spew his load inside.
>Then it happened.
>I watched as my brother's head snapped back and his legs tensed up.
>There was a sudden burst of cum shooting out onto my face.
>I felt as the first wave of his warm sticky load splattered across my face; from the top of my forehead to the bottom of my chin.
>Not proud to admit it, but there was a loud shriek from me as the second burst squirted near my eyes.
>Quickly closing my eyes shut, I was at the whim of my brother's unpredictable shots.
>I couldn't tell where the next load would land and I hated that.
>There was nothing else to do but pray that his load would land on target.
>My mouth was wide open for him to shoot his load inside but knowing him, he would miss it all.
>I felt his thick cum spraying all over my face, coating me in a slimy warm layer of his load but nothing inside my mouth.

>When he had told me he had been saving up for over a week, he wasn't joking.
>I could feel wave after wave of his load piling all over my face.
>It felt like it was never going stop, each load felt bigger than the last.
>Scared, I opened my eyes slightly; squinting to see my brothers cock throbbing with each load coming out.
>Stupidly, I got closer and wrapped my lips tightly around his stiff cock once more to prevent a catastrophic mess on myself.
>Immediately regretting my choice, I felt a hot splurge of his cum hit the back of my throat.
>I gagged slightly but didn't stop as I slowly bobbed my head up and down, swallowing every drop of his cum.
>His cum was so warm and thick and there was so much spouting out.
>It felt like burning nectar sliding its way down my throat.
>As his cum filled my mouth I could feel his cock slowly getting limp with each load.
>I increased my paced up a bit, desperately milking the last ounces of his cum out of him.
>As the last few drops came out, I buried my mouth full with his entire cock making sure nothing was left.
>Slowly, I pulled my face off of his limp cock and fell back first against the back of the passenger seat.
>I looked at him, exhausted and tired.
>There was beads of sweat and scolding cum dripping all over my face.
>I couldn't believe what had just happened.
>I was at a lost for words about what we just did.
>My brother took a short breather, gathering his breath as he zipped up his pants.
>'Thanks' he quietly muttered to me as he looked down on me.
>I guess I was an absolute mess from the way he stared at my face.
>'Yeah... No problem' I coughed, tasting the salty after taste of his cum.

Almost done. Sorry for posting so slow.

>Grabbing my panty off the floor, I used it as a improvised cloth and wiped the thick cum off my face as best as I could.
>I sat there on the floor trying to process what just happened.
>A bit of me felt more alive than I ever felt and another part of me felt stupidly relieved that we didn't get caught.
>'Sorry about making a mess on your face' he apologized to me as he reached his hand out to help me up.
>I shook my head, I was to tired to move off the floor.
>'It's fine' I told him.
>I didn't actually mind the mess he made on my face as much as I thought I would.
>We were just a few minutes away from home and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go out anymore after what just happened.
>My mom didn't say a single thing throughout the ordeal.
>A bit thankful, I was glad that my mom and brother had fought.
>It had brought me one of the best sexual experience in my life.
>We drove the rest of the way home without much talking.
>I was still busy trying to collect myself together to fully function.
>Just as my bare ass was starting to get sore from sitting on the coarse carpet of the van, my mom pulled up to the driveway.
>'We're home' she yelled back at us as she turned around to look at the mess we made.
>Surprisingly there wasn't much of a mess.
>The only mess she saw was me; sitting on the dirty floor half naked with my dirty panty clutched in my right hand.
>'Put your pants back on and help me carry the bags in' she got out and opened the door for us.
>My brother pushed pass me and got out first.
>There was big satisfied smirk on his face as he walked pass my mom.
>I guess it was his way of letting her know she missed out.
>Using every ounce of my strength I hoisted myself up and fell back onto the seat.
>I reached for my jeans and pulled them back on over my sweaty legs.
>I didn't bother wearing the panty back on since it was soaked in cum.
>Shoving my dirty panty into my pocket, I steadily maneuvered through the seats and stepped onto the driveway.

>I took a look around and thankfully there was no one outside.
>'Bring them inside' I heard my mom called out as she made her way in.
>Helping my mom carry the bags inside the house, I dropped them on the floor and quickly bolted for my room.
>I tossed the used panty into my laundry basket and quickly changed into a new set of clothes.
>Giving myself a quick assessment, I determined that my face need some washing and that thankfully there were no cum on my hair.
>After everything that happened, I hadn't forgot about my plans for tonight.
>As tired and exhausted a I was, I still decided to go out for the night.
>I checked my phone and I was already fifteen minutes late.
>There were multiple missed texts from my friends.
>'Where the fuck are you?' one of them read.
>'Coming. I was helping my brother. I'm really sorry!' I messaged back.
>'You better be' I got a text back within seconds as I ran down the stairs and back out the door.
>Honestly, I really wasn't.

Done! Sorry it's so long. Also yes the ending is cheesy...

How are you today?

please reply famchan!

annoyed with this "femanon" bullshit.

and people actually believing it.

its obvious you people have never been around women/girls.

well im diamonds now...

As long as I can jack off to it ya know

its so much hotter when its real.

Thanks!

Go ahead. Can you post it on here after as well? I don't want to have to post it again section by section. Thanks.

I was tired that day LOL.

We meet again self portrait of me.

Playing some games atm, ill post my story in a bit provided the thread is still up.

i think i have told you this before: i wanna punch your stupid face you fat fuck, and cut your tiny dick off.

Yeah sure, gaming a bit atm but ill post soon.

wanna try again, sis?
just a little something about you in a bikini to get me precumming a bit?

Someones angry.

Alright, thanks again.

samefag is samefaggin.

>Someones angry.

damn right you fucking crack baby.

do you jerk off your tiny penis on your chair while you write this shit?

does pretending to be a girl get your butthole wet?

Maybe some other time. I did enough typing for a month lol. Sorry.

Yes it does :)