pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/12260-under-a-blood-red-sky/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/12022-boy-october-war/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/10953-the-joshua-tree-deluxe-edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=n2dL-DjAkek
youtube.com/watch?v=H-doD3F8ZEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're actually right for once

should be a 10

>le u2 didn't make any good music because I only listened to their new stuff and didn't like it

kys

is this photoshopped?

How's community college going?

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/16022-achtung-baby-super-deluxe-edition/

nope

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/13654-the-unforgettable-fire-deluxe-edition/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/12260-under-a-blood-red-sky/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/12022-boy-october-war/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/10953-the-joshua-tree-deluxe-edition/

What the fuck is wrong with them?

>le u2 didn't make any good music because I only listened to their new stuff and didn't like it

this would be a good point if every U2 song didn't sound exactly the same

for their rating system, it's not absurdly high.
a correct rating would be a solid 7/10, btw.

>this would be a good point if every U2 song didn't sound exactly the same
And how much U2 have you listened to exactly?

Okay. I'll pick two songs at random. Tell me they sound the same beyond Bono's voice being the distinctive voice that it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2dL-DjAkek

youtube.com/watch?v=H-doD3F8ZEQ

Op gets his opinions from South Park

they really are trash if you get over the whole "wow irish sound like human beings" thing

U2 are and always have been absolute commercialized corporate pop shit. It's no secret that they paid off Pitchfork for a high score.

Fuck Pitchfork

Fuck off underage

I suppose they paid for this one too

and this too, eh?

Yeah but explain

As with most bands, their early work is considered better than their later work.

Better sure, but it's still U2. It's NOT GOOD.

Thank you for your opinion, but you should consider framing it in a more subjective tone.

You're

lmao why are you being such a fag?

explanation: they rated the good albums as being good and the bad albums as being bad

That's a shame, aside from a couple of weak songs in the middle I'd argue that this was their strongest album since Zooropa

This. NLOTH really wasn't THAT bad as an album except for those tracks, though it's a shame they scrapped some of their more experimental material and original mixes of the album tracks when it came down to the final version.

poptimism has officially gone to far

>U2
>not one of the most critically acclaimed rock acts of the past 40 years

all of those records are great
you probably haven't even heard "Bad", you little faggot shit

U2 is shiet

U2 would be considered rock legends if they died after releasing that album

It's even more of a shame knowing that U2 will probably never venture out of their comfort zone again. After the previous two albums established them as the biggest rock band in the world in terms of ticket sales, album sales, and holding on to Top 40 relevance, they tried to do something a little different on that record, watered it down a little bit for fear of it not being successful, and then fully chickened out at the last minute and threw some dreadful attempts at relevant pop songs into the tracklist (including the horrid lead single). And surprise surprise, it wasn't a huge success commercially or critically.

U2 are so desperate to be relevant with the "younguns" in their new music nowadays it's kind of sad. People go to their concerts because of 80s and 90s and to a lesser extent early 00s U2. Their new albums are going to sell to a core fanbase, but not be huge among the general public. They need to just acccept that and use the freedom to make whatever kind of music they feel like no matter how "out there" it is (a la 90s U2) without caring about sales or hits or "relevancy".

>U2 would be considered rock legends if they died after releasing that album
After Zooropa you mean. People always say this, but they forget Zooropa which was released right in the middle of the tour. The album they released under the "Passengers" name in 95 is good too.

nice expression

Yeah Zooropa is underrated

and if Bono weren't an asshole.

When will the U2 is bad meme end?

kek

>meme