Why don't you own a gun for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country? Pic related

Why don't you own a gun for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country? Pic related.

Because violence is not the answer. If somebody invites themselves into my house and starts hurting my family I will simply call the police who are trained to handle said problem and in 5 to 15 minutes they will arrive and resolve the issue. Duh

Because I own three of them

because i already own 6

Are you the guy from the other thread exactly like this one that was arguing about ar15 rounds versus buckshot

You are joking, right?
Right?
RIGHT?
RIGHT!?!

My biggest fear is that when the time comes, I won't be able to decide which gun to shoot an intruder with.

I am not

I own eight guns, four of which are rifles and four of which are handguns.

Feels so good to be American.

What's that suppose to mean? Of corse not, I'm mean that's what they're there for right?

I live alone, fourth floor, I have multiple locks on my door, and a baseball bat in my room.
Explain the importance for an invasion/terrorist attack of a Columbus Ohio apartment building.
Literally not needed.

>Literally not needed.
you don't need car insurance or health insurance if you aren't sick then right? does the same logic apply?

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

Three words buddy.

Big. Ass. spiders.

You prepared for that? Huh? Didn't think so... Go get yourself an 870 and some nitro mags. You can thank my ass later

b8

If you are actually serious, the police can take up to 4 hours to get to your home, giving the thug plenty of time to kill your family and take your shit.

#triggered

Because I own 13.

Pfff please. 35 at last count.

Because oppressed people hate us.
Also, because thugs.

I'd rather have a small amount of guns ( say 3-5 ) and a large stock of ammo than a shit ton of guns with misc. ammo.

Pffff please. All 12 of the pre programmable speed dial slots on my Telephone are set as 911

but what about a shit ton of guns and ammo?

Why? You can't use hem all at the same time

Medically diagnosed depression and being a kiwifag stops me from getting a gun. So I got the most powerful air rifle I could legally get instead

but you will run out of bullets for the one you fire most. better safe than sorry right?

Exactly. You're all preparing for failure by wasting money and stockpiling ammo. If shit truly hits the fan you shouldn't need but a few bullets. That's why I'd rather leave it to the trained police officers.

I've a Jennings 9 pistol under my nightstand. That thing stovepipes around 1/3 - 1/2 of the time, so I hope the robber has some patience, or I somehow hit the right area with a single shot. Fingers crossed gents.

>If shit truly hits the fan you shouldn't need but a few bullets
um if shit hits the fan you will need many bullets and cops coming to your beckoning call won't be a thing. maybe learn what "shit hitting the fan" actually means before using the phrase?

I also live in Columbus, OH. You clearly didn't see the news when a crazy muslim dude started cutting people up here with a machete. Good luck with your bat.

We have em in the house but I really want my own gun just for fun. It's fun and relaxing to shoot.

People have been talking that way since the 1890s. What's truly the worst that could happen? Hillary becoming president and passive aggressively fucking us all in the ass to compensate for all the ass poundings she's relieved by the world leaders? Pssst doubt it. I'll stick to mining bitcoin. Something that'll actually get me somewhere in life.

I'm not a basement dweller who scared of everything and watched too many 80s action films is probably the main reason.

Yeah plus working part time at Dairy Queen doesn't shred enough cheese to pay for the layer you'll need after shooting a nigger in the talliwacker under "self defense" .

Because i live in germany ;w;

because i would end up shooting myself with it

Oh but I do.